Covid vaccine

Well the fuckers here at work are making everyone get the vaccine. I have no idea how they get away with this. Im not getting it so I guess I have to quit.. not sure how that works.
You quit and you get nothing. Trudeau is making it a law you can’t get unemployment. Yeah more non coercion tactics.
‘It’s all a choice. And I know the vaccinated are fine with this, until 5-6th booster, maybe a blood clot or two, lol.

I had to get the vaccine.

The Deputy MND and Acting CDS today officially said ALL DND personnel will be fully vaccinated by November 15.

I have contacts who I trust, say personnel will be put on medical category for sometime (6-12 months?LWOP) and if a deadline is missed its a dishonorable discharge or admin burden release and forfeit/penalty of pension. For me almost 20 year pension gone.

FML

Last edited:
I had to get the vaccine.

The Deputy MND and Acting CDS today officially said ALL DND personnel will be vaccinated by November 15.

I have contacts who I trust, say personnel will be put on medical category for sometime (6-12 months?) and if a deadline is missed its a dishonorable discharge and forfeit of pension. For me almost 20 year pension gone.

FML
Fucking sad. I knew it would come to this. All the guys at work that stood up are now giving in because they cant feed there familys. I guess Im to stubborn and dont really have as much to lose as some.

My site just made it mandatory by late November. I’m going through the union process now.

Sweden halting moderna for middle aged men is a prime example of how little we knew about these vaccines.

Everyone who says “well get Pfizer then”

Moderna was once approved and being used too, until it wasn’t. Something can come out tomorrow about Pfizer too.

these vaccine mandates aren’t put in place for public health, they are put in place to punish people who haven’t gotten it yet. Justin Trudeau said himself “there will be consequences” and here we are. It’s not about Heath, it’s about the government flexing its muscles and overpowering you. If it was about health they wouldn’t be censoring and silencing doctors who are exposing the real facts and statistics.

Here is the ience that these cock suckers and the cock suckers who support them ignore

And to build off that article with a close to home real life example…

Sweden seems to be onto something, but it isn’t about public health in Canada. It’s about Trudeau controlling the classes and creating 2 groups of people and weaponizing the government sheep against the independent thinkers.

and finally the real CDC numbers have about 8000 people DEAD. How can they mandate something where the side effect is death, and it actually happens? You are forcing people to kill themselves, and taking away their choice.

If you support this or have anything to do with the implementation of the vaccination strategy currently happening, god will casts harsh judgement on you when your time comes to answer for your doings.

I will let a UN soldier execute me in the back of the head into a shallow grave before I take the mark of the beast.

My site just made it mandatory by late November. I’m going through the union process now.

Sweden halting moderna for middle aged men is a prime example of how little we knew about these vaccines.

Everyone who says “well get Pfizer then”

Moderna was once approved and being used too, until it wasn’t. Something can come out tomorrow about Pfizer too.

these vaccine mandates aren’t put in place for public health, they are put in place to punish people who haven’t gotten it yet. Justin Trudeau said himself “there will be consequences” and here we are. It’s not about Heath, it’s about the government flexing its muscles and overpowering you. If it was about health they wouldn’t be censoring and silencing doctors who are exposing the real facts and statistics.

Here is the ience that these cock suckers and the cock suckers who support them ignore

And to build off that article with a close to home real life example…

Sweden seems to be onto something, but it isn’t about public health in Canada. It’s about Trudeau controlling the classes and creating 2 groups of people and weaponizing the government sheep against the independent thinkers.

and finally the real CDC numbers have about 8000 people DEAD. How can they mandate something where the side effect is death, and it actually happens? You are forcing people to kill themselves, and taking away their choice.

If you support this or have anything to do with the implementation of the vaccination strategy currently happening, god will casts harsh judgement on you when your time comes to answer for your doings.

I will let a UN soldier execute me in the back of the head into a shallow grave before I take the mark of the beast.
It funny though, they say, "its very rare". Well me dying of covid is very rare, why would I purposely take the chance? Especially with our case count here. Like I have a bigger chance of dying while driving for real.

I am going to put it off as long as I can. I have noticed a few customers who now have huge amounts of anxiety. Like 2 quit very high end jobs because they cant function anymore, and this was after the second vaccine. Its difficult to talk to them because they are like two different people.
They never want to admit that they did it to themselves though.
The one guy at work said for 2 months he was in a brain fog, he doesn't want to take the second dose.

So far I do not feel any side effects other than feeling warmer than normal. No where near DNP warm. Jab spot was sore but not today, I def had worse PIP from other shots.

Last edited:
Will do 110% before my second dose
I'd don't know how this might work with the jab involved but for "normal" heart damage troponin only stays elevated for about 2 weeks max, your body cleans it up. The jab might cause it to be doing prolonged damage for all I know though.

Anyways my point is that doing it at that time might not tell you anything useful, more would be learned by doing it right now if my thinking is correct. Very confident that would be correct in heart damage situations "normal" but all bets are off (for me) with experimental drugs being the cause of the damage

So far I do not feel any side effects other than feeling warmer than normal. No where near DNP warm. Jab spot was sore but not today, I def had worst PIP from other shots.
Did you make sure they aspirated?
massive study proving the vaccine causes heart and liver damage if the accidentally inject it in a vein.

Did you make sure they aspirated?
massive study proving the vaccine causes heart and liver damage if the accidentally inject it in a vein.
TBH, I do not know. It happen so fast. She was extremely professional and I assumed she knew what she was doing.