Covid vaccine

If I was a military man, it would be my duty to follow orders. Even if these orders meant certain death. If I was a police officer or firefighter or some other kind of responder, it would be a part of my job to risk my life. I am none of these. I do not owe my life to my employer. I will choose what I am willing to put into my body or what health risks I am willing to take.
I would never force a staff member to take this vaccine,
First off could you imagine how’d I feel if they died, or got a serious adverse reaction and was disabled?

So what if a third of cases are children. If none die and almost none are hospitalized, where is the pandemic?
There is a ton of data and studies proving children do not die from covid unless they have serious comobidities.
Then they turn around and say everyone catching it is unvaccinated, no shit.. its not approved for kids under 16.

Well they never asked me today, and it was the deadline. Fact is they can't deal with losing me at the moment so they might let it slide. Thanks for the information though, knowledge is power.
They keep handing out voluntary vacancination forms here..I jist throw them out. I think around 40% disclosed there info

This is awesome

They did the same thing with masking early on. Never before had any regulating body changed what thr standards were with masks and respirators. Never would they be allowed for reuse or worse, repurposing. But that’s what happened. The cdc and NIOSH just changed their guidance material.

now in light of it all, without that change we would have probably run out in North America. So realistically, it was probably necessary…..but still it’s evidence that if the situation is difficult they will just change the script rather than deal with the issue.

it should have been an emergency order that was allowed while in the emergency…. But it wasn’t. The powers that be wanted to maintain the idea that things were still in control…. Well they weren’t.

and once you cross that path to make concessions on rules it becomes easier and easier to do moving forward. Can’t say that’s exactly what is happening here, but I can’t help to think it may be so.

doesn’t fit anymore? Meh…. We will just change the standard to fit our practice.

yikes!

They did the same thing with masking early on. Never before had any regulating body changed what thr standards were with masks and respirators. Never would they be allowed for reuse or worse, repurposing. But that’s what happened. The cdc and NIOSH just changed their guidance material.

now in light of it all, without that change we would have probably run out in North America. So realistically, it was probably necessary…..but still it’s evidence that if the situation is difficult they will just change the script rather than deal with the issue.

it should have been an emergency order that was allowed while in the emergency…. But it wasn’t. The powers that be wanted to maintain the idea that things were still in control…. Well they weren’t.

and once you cross that path to make concessions on rules it becomes easier and easier to do moving forward. Can’t say that’s exactly what is happening here, but I can’t help to think it may be so.

doesn’t fit anymore? Meh…. We will just change the standard to fit our practice.

yikes!
Also changed the definition of Heard Immunity and Pandemic.
But its ok, the science is evolving (with politics) lol

I made a joke of this, but its actually getting to me now. Im wondering how they are gonna stop me from entering a business? Is there gonna be cops at every store?

View attachment 25493

This doesn’t bode well. This is how the manipulation and brainwashing begins. They’re setting the stage for mandatory children to be vaccinated.

This is why I detest the media and believe they are the real enemy of the people. Long gone are the days of broadcasting news worthy circumstances. Media = propagandist manipulating, brainwashing, agenda-pushing compulsive lying hypocritical outlets

Drumroll.......

"Pfizer submits trial data on vaccine use in children aged 5 to 11 to Health Canada"

Hey Trudeau wanted to ban the unvaccinated from the bank soon.
but hey it’s not coercion. Nothing to see here.

Well the fuckers here at work are making everyone get the vaccine. I have no idea how they get away with this. Im not getting it so I guess I have to quit.. not sure how that works.