Covid impressions from then to now

Some people wearing the mask/shield combo.
I havn't seen any shields at work yet, but lots of masks. Best part is when they walk in the door, and see no one is wearing one, they pull it down, look all happy and say hi, lol.
If the numbers raise again, we will wear masks at work, but until then,,,

Iv taken pro biotics for years i tgink filling your body with good bacteria also helps fight of flus and stuff

and yes you guys can dub me the worse speller of all time , i will except that.
Its like the game mad lab ...is that what its called where you look at a fucked up sentence and guess what it is? Yeh thats me

I find it interesting to read so many varying opinions and thoughts on the virus, from one side of it to the other. There's always conspiracies about everything really. When all this shit got real, I'll admit, I was worried for some of my family members who are vulnerable, and I still am to a lesser extent. I was following all daily news and updates for a little while, but now I am just over it. I still do my due diligence like most, social distancing, washing hands, etc... But I'm so sick of hearing/seeing anything related to Covid. I have totally tuned out any news, and especially avoiding main stream, and all this BLM bullshit.