Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Created in a Lab

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters

KetoMuscles

Trusted Member
To say I didn't give two thoughts about any of this covid stuff when it was first announced at the beginning 2020 would be an understatement. I assumed at best it would be another sars. It would be in the news a bit. Maybe several hundred fatalities globally. Whatevs. It wasn't really until they cancelled school after March break that I said, hmm better look a bit closer. So I did. I'm going to dig up and revisit a bunch of stuff I found and share it here but I thought I would get the conversation going first.
What do you all think? Was this an act of God? Did it originate from a bad batch of bat soup? Cross over through pangolins? Some other natural phenomenon? Or did it come from a lab? Intentional or accidental leak? What lab(s)? By whom?
Either way do you have any literature to support your thoughts?
As far as I'm concerned, until it is proven here, either side is a conspiracy theory. So don't be afraid to run with it. Plus everyone loves a good origin story. So lets hear what you think.

Truthfully until it’s over and sed who benefits the most, it’s hard to know if it was released.
Honestly I don’t think it matters anymore.
The sad part is individuals using it to further their agendas

Truthfully until it’s over and sed who benefits the most, it’s hard to know if it was released.
Honestly I don’t think it matters anymore.
The sad part is individuals using it to further their agendas
It only doesn’t matter if it had benign beginnings. If it has more nefarious purposes then it is critical to understand.
The first rule of war is to know you are in one. The second is to know friend or foe. You don’t need to be an expert on Sun Tzu to realize how essential it is to understanding your enemy in order to obtain victory.
Objectives. Tactics and the enemies allies. If the same people that are offering the solutions are the ones that created the problems we really should know. It should by now be very obvious how powerful and deceptive propaganda can be.
Here’s an article I read last Sept.

The playbook.
First it’s denied. Then it’s conspiracy. Then it’s introduced as a good idea. Then it’s mentioned as possible. Then it’s possible but not here. Then it’s real. Cover up, denial, proposition and implementation.
It looks like the msm is starting to normalize the theory.

It's a natural virus that has been lab modified for gain of function. This has been proven.

Released on purpose, in my opinion from all I've read. Seeing as how everything that manifested afterward was planned (and nobody denies this) makes it hard to belive its release was an accident.

Plenty of links have been posted in other threads here corroborating all this. Not much posted to refute it, other than saying it came from people in China eating bats, lol ... or now Pangolins :rolleyes: