Couple potentially dumb HGH questions.

backintime

Trusted Member
Hey all,

When mixing your gh with bac water, if it has like bubbles or like a foam at the top after mixing it, is that normal? Is it still good.

Ive heard of some people "venting" new vials. When I went to put the bac water in my GH vial it liked sucked the water right in out of my syringe. Is that normal? Does it matter when Im trying to get it out of the vial for injection? I assume this is to do with me not venting it first? (How do you vent it?)

Thanks everyone.

Load 1-2cc air into your syringe, push the needle through the gh stopper. The air get sucked in. Then, draw your bac/sterile water, point towards side of the vial, slowly push the water in.

Gh is a delicate peptide hormone. Not as delicate as some people make it sound, but still be careful. When it "bubbles" you're essentially disrupting the peptide chain. Major issue? No. Still works fine? Yep. Just try not to let it happen :)

Just don’t shake the vial, but swirl or roll it in your hands lightly.
Yeah it will suck the bac water in. I just hold the plunger and try to make it happen slower.

There’s negative pressure (partial vacuum) inside the vial, that’s why your plunger tends to push the water automatically so the vial reaches equilibrium.

You can stick a needle in before and then keep the needle in while you stick your water syringe and needle and slide the water down the vial. If you didn’t have this negative pressure and push water in and the plunger got difficult to press down, then you will pressurize the vial and that MIGHT damage the peptide (need empirical/experimental data to know for sure, hence the “MIGHT”). When people fill up vials (home-brewers) they usually have an extra needle through the rubber stopper because the air inside will fill up the volume of the vial and this will prevent their syringe plunger from being pushed down further. Yours is the same thing except the opposite.

My guess for the bubbling:

If it’s under too much negative pressure and the water is sliding down the vial’s wall, the water molecules are sliding down faster than it would otherwise under atmospheric pressure. Gravity is doing the work in that case.

Another guess which is highly unlikely is the fact that the boiling point of water decreases under lower pressure so it would reach bubbling faster. This has nothing to do with the vial I’m 100% sure. Just an interesting fact. If you fill a big syringe with some water and plug it with gum or clay and pull the plunger back fully, you’ll see that the water will start to bubble. It’s basically boiling but there’s no heat. There is a partial vacuum and the water is able to go into the vapour phase with ease.

There’s negative pressure (partial vacuum) inside the vial, that’s why your plunger tends to push the water automatically so the vial reaches equilibrium.

You can stick a needle in before and then keep the needle in while you stick your water syringe and needle and slide the water down the vial. If you didn’t have this negative pressure and push water in and the plunger got difficult to press down, then you will pressurize the vial and that MIGHT damage the peptide (need empirical/experimental data to know for sure, hence the “MIGHT”). When people fill up vials (home-brewers) they usually have an extra needle through the rubber stopper because the air inside will fill up the volume of the vial and this will prevent their syringe plunger from being pushed down further. Yours is the same thing except the opposite.

My guess for the bubbling:

If it’s under too much negative pressure and the water is sliding down the vial’s wall, the water molecules are sliding down faster than it would otherwise under atmospheric pressure. Gravity is doing the work in that case.

Another guess which is highly unlikely is the fact that the boiling point of water decreases under lower pressure so it would reach bubbling faster. This has nothing to do with the vial I’m 100% sure. Just an interesting fact. If you fill a big syringe with some water and plug it with gum or clay and pull the plunger back fully, you’ll see that the water will start to bubble. It’s basically boiling but there’s no heat. There is a partial vacuum and the water is able to go into the vapour phase with ease.

Not to mention that if you overdo the positive pressure you risk some damn expensive product blowing out through the hole you pierced in the rubber diaphragm. (Why the fuck is their a g in that word?). The liquid does not need to be in contact with the diaphragm for this to happen by the way, some kind of magic I can not explain happening there.

I put positive pressure in all my meds first time I use them. Very helpful when drawing with slinpins. Squirting out like I described has never been a problem with any oils but comes with the added bonus of making me jump and feel very dumb when it happens with peps and such.

Not to mention that if you overdo the positive pressure you risk some damn expensive product blowing out through the hole you pierced in the rubber diaphragm. (Why the fuck is their a g in that word?). The liquid does not need to be in contact with the diaphragm for this to happen by the way, some kind of magic I can not explain happening there.

I put positive pressure in all my meds first time I use them. Very helpful when drawing with slinpins. Squirting out like I described has never been a problem with any oils but comes with the added bonus of making me jump and feel very dumb when it happens with peps and such.
Lol

Wow I got some real good in-depth responses. Thank you all. I guess bottom line then as one said above, I'm fine. Just trying to learn the tricks of this particular trade. So be careful with it, like any other peptide. Refrigerate. Injects are usually subq. And the air pressure isn't a big deal can vent it with a secondary needle each time if need be. Thanks again all. Really awesome the help we can get here.

Wow I got some real good in-depth responses. Thank you all. I guess bottom line then as one said above, I'm fine. Just trying to learn the tricks of this particular trade. So be careful with it, like any other peptide. Refrigerate. Injects are usually subq. And the air pressure isn't a big deal can vent it with a secondary needle each time if need be. Thanks again all. Really awesome the help we can get here.
Btw you can pin it literally anywhere. I always did chest.

OK nice. I been doin them subq in my stomach lately. Not as bad or weird as I thought. Ive done 3 now I think. So far so good. Water based is soooo much easier than oil based lol.

So, can anyone say, maybe Mr Goldenrod? Is it best to take HGH every day? or take breaks? Ive read if taking it long term, do like 5 on 2 off or 6on 1 off or something like that? Anyone know for sure? If you were gonna be on it say 6-9 months ballpark. Maybe even longer?

Thanks!

OK nice. I been doin them subq in my stomach lately. Not as bad or weird as I thought. Ive done 3 now I think. So far so good. Water based is soooo much easier than oil based lol.

So, can anyone say, maybe Mr Goldenrod? Is it best to take HGH every day? or take breaks? Ive read if taking it long term, do like 5 on 2 off or 6on 1 off or something like that? Anyone know for sure? If you were gonna be on it say 6-9 months ballpark. Maybe even longer?

Thanks!
Everyday. Don't take breaks.

Thanks!
Stay on as long as you can afford.

Awesome. Ok. I did some Google searches and some places said 6days a week. Something about keeping the pituitary or diabetes in check? Or the risk of damaging one of them long term.
Depends on how much you run. Low doses like 2 iu, no worries.
buy a glucose meter to check your blood sugar if you run more. Usually you buy some strips and get the machine for free, there is coupons online.

Awesome. Ok. I did some Google searches and some places said 6days a week. Something about keeping the pituitary or diabetes in check? Or the risk of damaging one of them long term.
Even at slightly higher doses, you won't run into issues with anything like that. Besides, rhgh has a much longer half life than people think, and taking a day or two off isnt going to do much for you at all in terms of negating negative feedback in the pituitary, and so long as you're not ridiculous with your carbs (and have some form of glucose control if you are), your bgl will be fine.