Cortisone Injection Clinics GTA

Tips in Richmond hill. Dr brown. Would recommend him to anyone pm me if you need more info and yes a referral in required

Anyone been to and can refer a good clinic/doctor to get cortisone injections for pain in the GTA? Is a requisition required?

This site keeps popping up on Google
search https://thepainclinictoronto.com/pain-clinic-toronto-physicians/
but they offer PRP injections too, and that shit is nothing but a hoax

Any Ortho can give cortisone, but many shy away from it because of various reasons. In fact, some GP's are pretty handy with Cortisone depending on where it is going. Why are you seeking cortisone?

I know bud but I don’t want to get injected in the wrong place again.

I don’t know the name of it but from researching images and comparing to where my pain is I think it’s the rear bursa, right behind the the deltoid. If you place your fingers on your deltoid, where your shoulder bone ends, a little to the back you will feel where the bone ends, immediately next to that is where I have excruciating pain. I desperately need to start lifting again hence cortico shots. Surgery isn’t an option due to work

I know bud but I don’t want to get injected in the wrong place again.

I don’t know the name of it but from researching images and comparing to where my pain is I think it’s the rear bursa, right behind the the deltoid. If you place your fingers on your deltoid, where your shoulder bone ends, a little to the back you will feel where the bone ends, immediately next to that is where I have excruciating pain. I desperately need to start lifting again hence cortico shots. Surgery isn’t an option due to work

You are not lifting at the moment? Any exercise? Physio?

I don't know if Zarnett is still there, but Clarefield will guide you well.

You are not lifting at the moment? Any exercise? Physio?

can’t do bench press with dumbells, so only go lightweight with the barbell 3 sets once a week. Currently started doing really light dumbell curls but still difficult. Doing front and side laterals with 12lb dumbbells 2x a week 3 sets. This usually lasts about 3 weeks before im out for another 4-6 months due to the pain and visible swelling

can’t do bench press with dumbells, so only go lightweight with the barbell 3 sets once a week. Currently started doing really light dumbell curls but still difficult. Doing front and side laterals with 12lb dumbbells 2x a week 3 sets. This usually lasts about 3 weeks before im out for another 4-6 months due to the pain and visible swelling

Stop doing anything that sets you back. 3 weeks of playing with weights and then being out for a few months is not a good trade-off.

Thanks bud, will look into it. I got another referral through pm also, appreciate the love around here (y)

Look after yourself. I don't know how old you are but even old farts like me have lots of time in our future to train pain-free.

When you’ve been out for years, you always try to see if you can cope with the pain, perhaps it’s better or healed somewhat now, so you test the waters. I handle it pretty good until I feel it’s getting bad around 3-4week mark and I stop. Pain lasts off and on for months and then it’s gone. You actually feel like you’ve healed. You test the waters again.... and the cycle continues.

My doc and fam docs in NY say if I must lift perhaps cortisone shots will help allow me to lift painfree, but not for long term. The plan is surgery 12-28 months down the road.

But fuck it’s like 39 and 40 is the magic number as if your body is being timed on the clock because that’s exactly when you start to feel and look “older” lmao. TRT here I come

When you’ve been out for years, you always try to see if you can cope with the pain, perhaps it’s better or healed somewhat now, so you test the waters. I handle it pretty good until I feel it’s getting bad around 3-4week mark and I stop. Pain lasts off and on for months and then it’s gone. You actually feel like you’ve healed. You test the waters again.... and the cycle continues.

My doc and fam docs in NY say if I must lift perhaps cortisone shots will help allow me to lift painfree, but not for long term. The plan is surgery 12-28 months down the road.

But fuck it’s like 39 and 40 is the magic number as if your body is being timed on the clock because that’s exactly when you start to feel and look “older” lmao. TRT here I come

Wait. Enjoy life. Cycle. Walk the pup. Have sex. Better, make love. Muscles can wait. You are hurt. Respect your body. In the long run, you will appreciate it.