Copper Peptide Info

Goldenrod

Staff member

Found it somewhat difficult to find info on this peptide with respect to dosages and how long to take it, etc.
This is a decent article. Considering it is becoming available with labs and sites, thought I would post what I found. The info seems to be somewhat hard to find on dosage and how long to take it, this website provides some ideas.

On paper this seems like an interesting peptide. I couldn't find much info out in the ether of the internet regarding dosage schedules and am waiting to hear back from someone on this as I'm looking to give it a shot soon. I'll post up when I hear back.

On paper this seems like an interesting peptide. I couldn't find much info out in the ether of the internet regarding dosage schedules and am waiting to hear back from someone on this as I'm looking to give it a shot soon. I'll post up when I hear back.
The attached paper has a dosage schedule and for how long to take it but there is a massive spread in the dosage. I always figure start reasonably low and then build up later if it doesn't do what you hoped.

The attached paper has a dosage schedule and for how long to take it but there is a massive spread in the dosage. I always figure start reasonably low and then build up later if it doesn't do what you hoped.
The variance in dosing; amounts, timing and duration, between that website and what I've read from the r/peptides section of reddit and other peptide supplier sites has me scratching my head. There's no real concensus.

I wish Dat B True or the Ergo Faction forum were still around for things like this.

This sounds like a really interesting peptide to try .. still confused over dosages lol

This sounds like a really interesting peptide to try .. still confused over dosages lol
There is no set dosage but from my reading you could need up to 100-200 mg per day for 10 days. That being said, most articles I read said start between 25-50 mg a day which is what I did/am doing. I highly recommend IM vs sub C shots. They hurt considerably less. I was doing the sub C shots and had pain for about 12 hours. Did IM shots and I can tell I took something but nothing bothersome.

Will do the full 10 days and see what I think after a few months.

There is no set dosage but from my reading you could need up to 100-200 mg per day for 10 days. That being said, most articles I read said start between 25-50 mg a day which is what I did/am doing. I highly recommend IM vs sub C shots. They hurt considerably less. I was doing the sub C shots and had pain for about 12 hours. Did IM shots and I can tell I took something but nothing bothersome.

Will do the full 10 days and see what I think after a few months.
Thanks for the update. Didn't hear back from my guy about best practices yet, I think he's busy with the new COVID situation. I'll be doing something similar. 25mg ed, IM for 10 days.