cop suffocates man

Clarification on this.

Apparently the rape charges aren’t for rape of a minor.

A ridiculous number of articles can now be found on any msm feed detailing how it’s not fair that people are calling him a child rapist because he’s only a rapist.

And further..... he’s never been convicted on gun charges. He only pulled a gun on someone in a bar and then fought with police after getting pulled over post fleeing the scene.

Ahhhhhh...... ok. Well that changes everything, doesn’t it.... fuck... lol.

How in the fuck can good people actually defend this asshole?

And don’t even get me started on the naked guy high as fuck on pcp..... trying to say he was in a mental health crisis? Yeah tripping balls on pcp, naked as fuck in the streets in the winter at 3am.

But police caused his death? They say he was unfairly restrained and hooded. The fucker was spitting on the officers and telling them he had covid.

They say he was unfairly restrained on the ground. Any thought as to why he may be required to be pinned down? Maybe so he isn’t running around naked in the fucking streets high as all fuck.

I’m all for pointing out and addressing law enforcement issues but how can anyone look at this shit and blame police? Where is this man’s accountability for his actions? Just like Jacob Blake and just like George Floyd.

I honestly can’t take anymore of this horse shit.

Naked guy with a spit hood?
Funny this is coming out now, almost 6 months later.
Timing is key i guess.

Keep in mind this was at the peak of covid hysteria and the dude was spitting at the cops. Wtf were they supposed to do?
100%
Just curious why they feel the need to add fuel to the fire when it is long done and over with.
Wonder is the is a toxically report they are forgetting to publish as well. Kind of like when Mr Floyd die of asphyxiation. They sorta left out the part of the drugs that likely caused his death.

100%
Just curious why they feel the need to add fuel to the fire when it is long done and over with.
Wonder is the is a toxically report they are forgetting to publish as well. Kind of like when Mr Floyd die of asphyxiation. They sorta left out the part of the drugs that likely caused his death.

George Floyd only had three times the lethal level of fentanyl in his system when he died ill have you know sir. He was a good man driving his minivan to the store. He needed to buy some smokes. Perfectly ok to drive his car. Not impaired whatsoever. Watch the bodycam footage. He’s barely even foaming at the mouth when the police begin their interaction with him.

That level of opioid in his system wouldn’t have made him a danger to anyone on the road that day or interfered with his ability to respire. It was only three times the lethal limit. Fuck.... man or mouse?!?

Same thing here. The media says he was suffering from mental health issues.... they neglect to clarify that the mental health issues were self induced from taking fucking pcp.

Pcp is a pretty terrible drug and can assist in making some pretty horrible choices including doing some pretty weird and violent shit.... running around naked as fuck in the middle of winter at 3am spitting on cops and trying to kill yourself is actually a pretty mild ride on pcp.

That’s like a regular Tuesday afternoon at kings house.... well....after the dancing that is.

100%

I know, it's so tiresome. "Man dies of overdose during arrest" somehow becomes "OMG COPS ARE LITERALLY HUNTING BLACK PEOPLE!!!". 😑