Convince me I can take a cycle safely

Because I've ran primo several times and honestly I'm not a fan. Ran it up as high as a gram a week and well... other then loosing hair at an extreme rate really never felt it was worth the money. Now I tried a few different labs I trusted and who knows maybe i never got real primo who knows since it's often faked. But it's no longer on my roster of compounds I'll take.

One of the reason I rather suggest a test only cycle for the first cycle is if you start mixing other compounds and have no experience how do you know what is doing what. Specially with no experience. Try test only first and then at least you have something to base your next experiences on.

Everyone is different
Some people think EQ sucks but I think it’s amazing
But honestly a gram of primo should yield tremendous results in most when it comes to net muscle gain that you can keep.
There are exceptions such as poor genetics, lack of rest, shit diet and training

I am not getting pissy with you. Maybe I misinterpreted the way you said things I was just trying to clarify as I was not sure you got what I was saying. The biggest point I was making was:

you are conservative and are afraid of sides ... use faster esters so you can pull back and reduce effects quickly. If you don't want anything to strong don't do tren or anadrol. If you do a cycle do one substance at a time for 4-6 weeks see how you like it, then add something else for 4 -6 weeks see how that is and so forth.​

Yep and I screw edup on my measures your right mg. I might have got a little sand in my vagina when responding was a long day. I have washed it out so I am good now. Sorry for the pissyness. lol

I fully agree with this methodology of yours

you are conservative and are afraid of sides ... use faster esters so you can pull back and reduce effects quickly. If you don't want anything to strong don't do tren or anadrol. If you do a cycle do one substance at a time for 4-6 weeks see how you like it, then add something else for 4 -6 weeks see how that is and so forth.

This is one of the arguments I’ve argued against so many times
Why do you need to know what test does on it’s own??? Seriously for what reason.
If you say start at 500 test is your next cycle going to be the same test water at the same dose plus a compound? What if your next cycle is prepping for a show, powerlifting meet, mma, CrossFit. The one fit size all approach of 500mgs test doesn’t hold weight.
Like @biguglynewf said above, it checks some of the boxes but isn’t necessarily the best

There are so many variables to cycles
Well personally I like to be able to judge what each compound does and how I react to it.

I completely agree with you that there's a lot of different variables and what works best for one person isnt necessarily the best for the next.

I'm in no way arguing with you because this is all our own opinions, just having discussion. But what dosages would you recommend to a beginner? I'm assuming a test base with primo. And I'm sure that would total to more 500mg of hormones a week.... no?

Well personally I like to be able to judge what each compound does and how I react to it.

I completely agree with you that there's a lot of different variables and what works best for one person isnt necessarily the best for the next.

I'm in no way arguing with you because this is all our own opinions, just having discussion. But what dosages would you recommend to a beginner? I'm assuming a test base with primo. And I'm sure that would total to more 500mg of hormones a week.... no?

Fair enough

what I would like to see is 125-200mgs test
Basically trt or slightly over
300mgs of primo

at this dose he knows what primo does alone at trt test

Everyone is different
But honestly a gram of primo should yield tremendous results in most when it comes to net muscle gain that you can keep.
There are exceptions such as poor genetics, lack of rest,

Everyone is different
There are exceptions such as poor genetics, lack of rest, shit diet and training

I love EQ. I look amazing on EQ... too bad it wrecks havoc on my blood pressure pretty much more then any others.

That last sentence I know very well. I have been around the scene for a long time even though my online presence isnt what it once was. I didn't say I didnt get results on my gram of primo. I'm saying it wasnt worth the money in my books, that's my opinion. So many other combos i much prefer.

Isn't Dbol a bad idea for a first cycle because it can be a bit tricky to manage E2 sides from it? Where as other compounds like Tbol or Var a better option, as they don't aromatize? So maybe more beginner friendly?
Dbol only was my very first cycle.
Truthfully it’s easier for me to manage estrogen sides from dbol than 500 mg of test.
Dbol you know you are going to convert so take your fucking ai, lol.
Test, especially test e or longer, you need to wait until the sides come on, then you start taking an ai, but then since it converts less you need a lot less, and this can be tricky, enough to work but not too much. So now you are taking 1/4 Adex twice a week, only because how do you shave a pill into a 1/16. Lol. So now how do you time your estrogen spikes with your shots, and if you are waiting a couple days between. Hopefully you understand what I’m saying.

Dbol, I know I’ll need x amount of Adex, no thought, no trying to balance. I found if I waited a week, my nipples started to itch, 1/4 mg of Adex a day. Dbol converts the same amount every day, I take certain amount of ai a day. No brainer. Run the test low to not wreck this, lol.

Only issues I got with dbol was hypoglycaemia if I didn’t eat enough, it made me burn thru calories, and damn I wanted to sleep. I’m thinking because my body was in huge recovery mode. The workouts were fucking great. And oh did I grow. You kinda need to dedicate your life to training if you want the most out of it.

Anyhow just my thought in this.

I was almost thinking of running dbol again.

Last edited:
No, do not do that.
What’s wrong with taking anavar only? Other than people on forums saying you need a test base.
Keeps your natural test going, build some muscle, lose some fat, 2 cycles down the road you can stop and be natural.
I would have only taken anavar and hgh if I could go back in time and do it again

I think people do a one size fits all cycle, when each cycle should be based off of ones goals,

What’s wrong with taking anavar only? Other than people on forums saying you need a test base.
Keeps your natural test going, build some muscle, lose some fat, 2 cycles down the road you can stop and be natural.
I would have only taken anavar and hgh if I could go back in time and do it again

I think people do a one size fits all cycle, when each cycle should be based off of ones goals,
2 reasons.

1. Anavar only cycles are for females.

2. Depending on pre cycle bloodwork he may actually need Testosterone just to function normally.

The second point should be looked at by the OP as well. Before you cycle GO GET YOUR LEVELS CHECKED!! And base you test dose in conjuction with you goals based on that! Could 200mg Test per week be a good dose for you? Maybe.....Could 500 be a good starting dose for you? Maybe.

All I'll say with regards to Test dose is start as low as you can and get the most out of the least and build from there.

Dbol only was my very first cycle.
Truthfully it’s easier for me to manage estrogen sides from dbol than 500 mg of test.
Dbol you know you are going to convert so take your fucking ai, lol.
Test, especially test e or longer, you need to wait until the sides come on, then you start taking an ai, but then since it converts less you need a lot less, and this can be tricky, enough to work but not too much. So now you are taking 1/4 Adex twice a week, only because how do you shave a pill into a 1/16. Lol. So now how do you time your estrogen spikes with your shots, and if you are waiting a couple days between. Hopefully you understand what I’m saying.

Dbol, I know I’ll need x amount of Adex, no thought, no trying to balance. I found if I waited a week, my nipples started to itch, 1/4 mg of Adex a day. Dbol converts the same amount every day, I take certain amount of ai a day. No brainer. Run the test low to not wreck this, lol.

Only issues I got with dbol was hypoglycaemia if I didn’t eat enough, it made me burn thru calories, and damn I wanted to sleep. I’m thinking because my body was in huge recovery mode. The workouts were fucking great. And oh did I grow. You kinda need to dedicate your life to training if you want the most out of it.

Anyhow just my thought in this.

I was almost thinking of running dbol again.
Appreciate the response, as I haven’t ran dbol yet.

Good points. I don’t love the idea of an oral only cycle. For this particular guy yes this may be a better option than the Parrot caaaaaw 500mgs test
Caaaaaw first cycle has to be 500 test
Raaaaaaa

I know a guy who does crossfit
All he runs is var
Done it for several years
He’s fucking jacked believe it or not. It blows me away but he’s never had an issue with recovery

Last edited:

Is there any literature that says anavar doesn’t suppress testosterone? The only one im familiar with is proviron at doses below 75mg does not suppress testosterone. This is my point though with testosterone- it’s a male hormone that makes men men. And you can do anything on it. Yes it’s not the “best” muscle building steroid but it has everything you need to be successful. I don’t care what people do to be honest. It’s your bodies but even after 30 years where I’ve tried every thing- I’m running 250mg test right now and it will get me to where I want and feel like a million bucks

I know a guy who does crossfit
All he runs is var
Done it for several years
He’s fucking jacked believe it or not. It blows me away but he’s never had an issue with recovery

My issue with anavar is that

Pros
Primo and anavar work in roughly the same way so you get the same benefits

Cons
Anavar dependant on individuals and dosage historically cuts your good cholesterol 30-50% and it can take up to 6 months to recover

Primo has farrrr less impact on cholesterol

Mg for mg primo and var are both expensive

So why take an oral when you get the same benefit from an injectable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pros

Cons
Anavar dependant on individuals and dosage historically cuts your good cholesterol 30-50% and it can take up to 6 months to recover

Ones fda approved one isn’t

Pros

Cons

I’d much prefer primo over Anavar as well