Convince me I can take a cycle safely

Wow that’s a great cycle and I am sure it worked well but I would never recommend that for a new guy

Furthermore, and you probably understand this but since it is in a newbie thread I will point something out.
Test is Test. Yes but this is misleading.
The ester has a weight to it. Longer acting testosterone has much less active hormone per mg than fast acting.
For example
500mgs of Test U vs 500 mgs test suspension...way different experience
I am not recommending it to a newbie ... read my post. And I caution the reader about what might be to strong. All I said is this was my first cycle I was not recommending anything damn, again read my post And yes I have tried test suspension it is a different experience as it goes right into the blood stream, and I use it if I am not very boosted to lift for that day. Ester still is the component that determines the half life, If you want the same amount to go in as 300 ml test prop for a week then determine how much you have to front load for the week to get 300ml to secrete in blod stream equal to 300 ml prop

Oh and if I was going to recommend a first cycle.
300 mg of test a week, and 30 mg of dbol a day. After a week start taking 1/4 mg of Adex daily.
Enjoy the sore nipples and if you eat and train hard enough, enjoy the 20 lbs.
Dbol for 6 weeks, test for 14 weeks. It will seem like you stop gaining weight after 6 weeks, but as the water comes off from the dbol, the muscle will still be going on replacing it.

It’s popular because some where along the line someone said that is the way a first cycle should be done

then it is parroted over and over and over again online with little to no thought. Worst off this thing is perpetuated by fools who have little no knowledge of AAS, little experience, and just want to seem smart.

listen I been at this for over 20 years and I will say each and every time 500mgs of test is a stupid cycle
I understand your reasoning... and its ot bad advice.

I know personally I did 12 weeks of test e at 500 just like all the parrots said for my first cycle and absolutely fucken loved it. Would I change it if I could go back. Not a chance. Would I recommend it still even tho mr 3ml doesnt agree. Damn right I would.

I understand your reasoning... and its ot bad advice.

I know personally I did 12 weeks of test e at 500 just like all the parrots said for my first cycle and absolutely fucken loved it. Would I change it if I could go back. Not a chance. Would I recommend it still even tho mr 3ml doesnt agree. Damn right I would.

How do you know you wouldn’t have liked primo better

I am not recommending it to a newbie ... read my post. And I caution the reader about what might be to strong. All I said is this was my first cycle I was not recommending anything damn, again read my post And yes I have tried test suspension it is a different experience as it goes right into the blood stream, and I use it if I am not very boosted to lift for that day. Ester still is the component that determines the half life, If you want the same amount to go in as 300 ml test prop for a week then determine how much you have to front load for the week to get 300ml to secrete in blod stream equal to 300 ml prop
That’s not totally accurate
Front loading will still not be the same

yes you can replicate the amount of active hormone but the delivery time is still different

Fucking chill out

Never said you would recommend it
Maybe read my post again...
Or here I will paste what I said

Wow that’s a great cycle and I am sure it worked well but I would never recommend that for a new guy

If you can read you can see that I said I would never recommend it
I know what you said.
Since I was giving advice on the correct way to do a newbie Cycle all I was saying is that I, me,myslef would never recommend it

by the way I don’t think anyone shoots 300ml of prop
Maybe 300mg
So if you are gonna get pissy at me, and think you know everything, maybe a good place to start is learning units of measure

Fucking chill out

Never said you would recommend it
Maybe read my post again...
Or here I will paste what I said

If you can read you can see that I said I would never recommend it
I know what you said.
Since I was giving advice on the correct way to do a newbie Cycle all I was saying is that I, me,myslef would never recommend it

by the way I don’t think anyone shoots 300ml of prop
Maybe 300mg
So if you are gonna get pissy at me, and think you know everything, maybe a good place to start is learning units of measure
I am not getting pissy with you. Maybe I misinterpreted the way you said things I was just trying to clarify as I was not sure you got what I was saying. The biggest point I was making was:

If you are conservative and are afraid of sides ... use faster esters so you can pull back and reduce effects quickly. If you don't want anything to strong don't do tren or anadrol. If you do a cycle do one substance at a time for 4-6 weeks see how you like it, then add something else for 4 -6 weeks see how that is and so forth.​

Yep and I screw edup on my measures your right mg. I might have got a little sand in my vagina when responding was a long day. I have washed it out so I am good now. Sorry for the pissyness. lol

Reactions: 3ml
How do you know you wouldn’t have liked primo better

Because I've ran primo several times and honestly I'm not a fan. Ran it up as high as a gram a week and well... other then loosing hair at an extreme rate really never felt it was worth the money. Now I tried a few different labs I trusted and who knows maybe i never got real primo who knows since it's often faked. But it's no longer on my roster of compounds I'll take.

One of the reason I rather suggest a test only cycle for the first cycle is if you start mixing other compounds and have no experience how do you know what is doing what. Specially with no experience. Try test only first and then at least you have something to base your next experiences on.

Oh and if I was going to recommend a first cycle.
300 mg of test a week, and 30 mg of dbol a day. After a week start taking 1/4 mg of Adex daily.
Enjoy the sore nipples and if you eat and train hard enough, enjoy the 20 lbs.
Dbol for 6 weeks, test for 14 weeks. It will seem like you stop gaining weight after 6 weeks, but as the water comes off from the dbol, the muscle will still be going on replacing it.

Isn't Dbol a bad idea for a first cycle because it can be a bit tricky to manage E2 sides from it? Where as other compounds like Tbol or Var a better option, as they don't aromatize? So maybe more beginner friendly?

Isn't Dbol a bad idea for a first cycle because it can be a bit tricky to manage E2 sides from it? Where as other compounds like Tbol or Var a better option, as they don't aromatize? So maybe more beginner friendly?
This kind of goes with my reply to 3ml. And why I would always say test only for first cycle. K.I.S.S. (I'm sure you know what that means) you do NOT need multiple products for a first cycle. Your body will respond extremely well to just test.

Reactions: A.B
Because I've ran primo several times and honestly I'm not a fan. Ran it up as high as a gram a week and well... other then loosing hair at an extreme rate really never felt it was worth the money. Now I tried a few different labs I trusted and who knows maybe i never got real primo who knows since it's often faked. But it's no longer on my roster of compounds I'll take.

One of the reason I rather suggest a test only cycle for the first cycle is if you start mixing other compounds and have no experience how do you know what is doing what. Specially with no experience. Try test only first and then at least you have something to base your next experiences on.
I agree as a first cycle .especially if you want to be as safe as possible. Start low and maybe work the amount up a bit after a while if it is starting to really boost your training energy and recovery. After you finish that cycleyou can decide may you want to stack a few. I didn;t even know what primo was my first cycle.

This is one of the arguments I’ve argued against so many times
Why do you need to know what test does on it’s own??? Seriously for what reason.
If you say start at 500 test is your next cycle going to be the same test water at the same dose plus a compound? What if your next cycle is prepping for a show, powerlifting meet, mma, CrossFit. The one fit size all approach of 500mgs test doesn’t hold weight.
Like @biguglynewf said above, it checks some of the boxes but isn’t necessarily the best

There are so many variables to cycles