Convince me I can take a cycle safely

Good evening guys. Thanks again for the suggestions on what could be the safest cycle. Instead of making a new thread I’d like to try and steer this towards the PCT part of the cycle.

This is what I have read about in regards to a up 500mg test E cycle PCT

• The first two weeks: HCG – 1000iu/E2D, Aromasin – 25mg daily, Nolvadex – 40mg daily
  • Starting at week 3 and continuation for between 2 and 4 weeks: Nolvadex – 20mg daily

My questions would be -

should I take hcg during cycle or would this be fine? Anabolic doc speaks about people doing it during cycle and someone in this thread mentioned it as well.

do you guys think this would be a right amount and the right drugs to take?

Would you add or subtract anything?

without going into source talk too much, would you say these are often faked or more are they reliable? Regarding UGL most likely SYN.

I’ll probably have more questions or curiosity about dialing in the dose but hopefully that’s a good starting point. I am reading lots and watching videos but I appreciate the actual person to person conversation from you guys on this forum as well!

My questions would be -

should I take hcg during cycle or would this be fine? Anabolic doc speaks about people doing it during cycle and someone in this thread mentioned it as well.

do you guys think this would be a right amount and the right drugs to take?

Would you add or subtract anything?

without going into source talk too much, would you say these are often faked or more are they reliable? Regarding UGL most likely SYN.

I’ll probably have more questions or curiosity about dialing in the dose but hopefully that’s a good starting point. I am reading lots and watching videos but I appreciate the actual person to person conversation from you guys on this forum as well!
You're going to get a million people saying a million different things regarding PCT so I'll just say....

*This is my opinion and what has worked for me in the past, made a full recovery and experienced zero sides*

I used it at 500iu/week then increased the dose up until PCT then discontinued. I ran Nolvadex for 6 weeks at 20mg.

You don't need aromasin in there in my opinion and that amount will fucking smash your estrogen into next week.

Much better in my opinion going lower with the Nolvadex for longer. I had zero sides during PCT, kept everything and felt great minus one week or my dick not working properly.... bloods showed recovery 6 weeks later.

Syn, Pareto, Genetec all good ancillaries...

There is some good info here: https://www.canadianbrawn.com/threads/post-cycle-therapy.3519/

Though I think the Nolvadex dose has changed to actually 10mg/day.

Primo and test for your first cycle
You won’t have much for sides and it will be easy to recover

throw you 500 mgs of test idea out the window
Great at any time - test/primo combo is my favorite but each to their own. Throw a little scrip HGH in and you have my go to.
Primo is just not a major mass gainer but you have test in there and they compliment each other well. Even small amounts of Primo over an extended period can help you transform your physique with a good diet.

Each to their own but I am advocate of lower doses, multiple compounds, and longer cycles but I'm not planning to step on stage or competing in power lifting so I don't run high doses.

I currently have my gear. One thing I am concerned about now is that I am currently sitting at %24 percent body fat. According to bmi calculators that take my waste, weight, neck and height into account. I’m 203 pounds at 6 feet tall.

I have been bulking for a solid 4 months since the gyms open up after covid. the goal is to continue bulking for the cycle and then cut while off cycle.

everywhere online says I shouldn’t start a cycle with this body fat percentage. But of course I’m amped up and ready to go. I want to pin tonight.

thoughts?

I currently have my gear. One thing I am concerned about now is that I am currently sitting at %24 percent body fat. According to bmi calculators that take my waste, weight, neck and height into account. I’m 203 pounds at 6 feet tall.

I have been bulking for a solid 4 months since the gyms open up after covid. the goal is to continue bulking for the cycle and then cut while off cycle.

everywhere online says I shouldn’t start a cycle with this body fat percentage. But of course I’m amped up and ready to go. I want to pin tonight.

thoughts?
You're probably going to do it anyway but......

Best starting point in my opinion is lean as possible, around 14% is a good target. Fatter you are the more estrogen problems you have to deal with, elevated BP etc etc.

But you do you lol.

Reactions: 3ml
You're probably going to do it anyway but......

Best starting point in my opinion is lean as possible, around 14% is a good target. Fatter you are the more estrogen problems you have to deal with, elevated BP etc etc.

But you do you lol.

I agree with this

Thanks guys. Abs monkey I am seriously considering a cut if starting a cycle now will be detrimental. I’m going to do my leg work out like regular tonight. But if it’s really the best way then I may change my diet and training to do a slow cut to try and preserve the bit of muscle I have gained in the last three months.
But your right, it’s hard to shake the idea of going on when I’ve been building it up for the last while. I think I’d be crazy big after if I did right now, but perhaps cutting would be brutal and as you mention more chances of high E side effects. Ya man I don’t know

Thanks guys. Abs monkey I am seriously considering a cut if starting a cycle now will be detrimental. I’m going to do my leg work out like regular tonight. But if it’s really the best way then I may change my diet and training to do a slow cut to try and preserve the bit of muscle I have gained in the last three months.
But your right, it’s hard to shake the idea of going on when I’ve been building it up for the last while. I think I’d be crazy big after if I did right now, but perhaps cutting would be brutal and as you mention more chances of high E side effects. Ya man I don’t know
And on cycle you will get fatter, which will be discouraging. If you start lean you will see all the new gains and feel good about it.

If you're starting at 25% you're just going to look fatter with gear.

Speaking from personal experience FYI.

Ya everything seems to be pointing towards that... alright fuck it I’m gonna go for a run around the track. Have a good night!

thoughts?

everywhere online as in bro science? Gear isn’t going to work any less if you’re higher in bf. That being said if you’re 24% bf, bulking probably isn’t the best idea

Assuming the absence of some very special goal if you are 24% and bulking you are doing it wrong.

I have not read the thread so maybe I missed something...

Assuming the absence of some very special goal if you are 24% and bulking you are doing it wrong.

I have not read the thread so maybe I missed something...
Yes I went to the extreme with little knowledge about what cutting would be like doing a “dirty bulk”. Lesson learned, won’t be doing that again. And to rocky the point is taking gear safely, in this case less chances of high estrogen side effects.