Convince me I can take a cycle safely

Rubicon

Trusted Member
Ok bit of a click bait title. there’s some info about me on my introduction.

Basically wanting to do one or two cycles of 500 mg test for a 12 weeks. With Nolvadex as PCT. and possible Arimidex during cycle. ( Doing more research on the Arimidex currently)
There’s information on how you can do a cycle or two and keep some gains. Get your hormone levels in check after cycle with assistance from pct. and live a happy life living natural.

and of course there’s other info on either never getting your levels back in check and or experience heavy side effects weather it be from hormone levels or the pcts themselves.

or furthermore becoming addicted to the gains and always needing a little test weather that be cruising constantly or just keep cycling.

I am new to this but have been researching my ass off for the past couple months and am curious what you guys have to say. I know what I want the answer to be, but I have to listen to what’s the truth, or what the evidence is of other people who have experienced it first hand. Sorry if this has been asked before. Thanks.

Take a read here bud, some good info:

I'm going to be honest, I don't think there is such as thing as one or two cycles lol. Its a meme for a reason. Very hard to go back to training as a natty after going to the dark side

I know it’s only said as click bait but as @biguglynewf indicated, no one should “convince you”

There are SAFER cycles than others but suppression, etc are inevitable and potentially have long term effects.

If you proceed and are risk adverse @3ml suggestion is sound.

IF you chose test only i personally prefer and recommend 300 test prop as opposed 500mg with the longer esters enethate or cyp. Shorter eaters are less suppressive (Yes it’s true dig into the research). You get as good or better results with 300 prop vs 500 e or c.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Primo and test for your first cycle
You won’t have much for sides and it will be easy to recover

throw you 500 mgs of test idea out the window
I would like to learn more about this. The popular idea online seems to be 400-500 test only for first cycle. Or test and Dbol for savages..

I know it’s only said as click bait but as @biguglynewf indicated, no one should “convince you”

There are SAFER cycles than others but suppression, etc are inevitable and potentially have long term effects.

If you proceed and are risk adverse @3ml suggestion is sound.

IF you chose test only i personally prefer and recommend 300 test prop as opposed 500mg with the longer esters enethate or cyp. Shorter eaters are less suppressive (Yes it’s true dig into the research). You get as good or better results with 300 prop vs 500 e or c.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m going to check this out thanks!

Primo and test for your first cycle
You won’t have much for sides and it will be easy to recover

throw you 500 mgs of test idea out the window
I'd agree since its low on sides but I also disagree because of how subtle primo is... I feel like it would be wasted on a first cycle.

I'd personally suggest throwing an oral into a first cycle.

I'd agree since its low on sides but I also disagree because of how subtle primo is... I feel like it would be wasted on a first cycle.

I'd personally suggest throwing an oral into a first cycle.

I don’t understand how primo can be a waste?
I also disagree that it is “subtle”, that cannot be farther from the truth in my opinion

I would like to learn more about this. The popular idea online seems to be 400-500 test only for first cycle. Or test and Dbol for savages..

It’s popular because some where along the line someone said that is the way a first cycle should be done

then it is parroted over and over and over again online with little to no thought. Worst off this thing is perpetuated by fools who have little no knowledge of AAS, little experience, and just want to seem smart.

listen I been at this for over 20 years and I will say each and every time 500mgs of test is a stupid cycle

It’s popular because some where along the line someone said that is the way a first cycle should be done

then it is parroted over and over and over again online with little to no thought. Worst off this thing is perpetuated by fools who have little no knowledge of AAS, little experience, and just want to seem smart.

listen I been at this for over 20 years and I will say each and every time 500mgs of test is a stupid cycle
So JP, Meadows etc etc who all say test is best for a first cycle are all fools? 🤔

Jordan Peters. John Meadows. The list goes on.

Interesting.

Listen to Dave Palumbo everyone thinks is so smart.
I could tear apart a lot of shit he says. I had to stop watching him.

You never explained what you mean with Primo being subtle?

I’ll take a stab at it....
Is it subtle because you don’t pile on a bunch of water weight and glycogen to give you the false sense of gains? Is it subtle because most of your gains with primo are actual muscle? Is it subtle because it won’t hammer you with UN wanted side effects?

I dont watch Dave Palumbo.

I find it subtle but I love it. Maybe it is because you don't blow up,experience zero sides, takes time to notice changes.

I dont watch Dave Palumbo.

I find it subtle but I love it.
I still don’t understand subtle
But anyhow
Why wouldn’t it be good for a first cycle?

You know these guys say on ya take 500mgs of test first cycle
Boom a guy blows up for sure.
but where do you go next time?

why not start of with what you call subtle drug build real muscle. Run TRT test with it or slightly higher.
Consecutive cycles you can simply increase primo doses, or add winstrol/Anavar.
when a guy gets up to doses of 800 mgs of primo he will still be basically be side effect free

By this time he will have a solid muscle base
Let’s say he ran 800mgs Of primo last cycle with 200 or less of test

if he does his next cycle and runs 800mgs primo and 750 test
Wow look out, he should see impressive gains
He still hasn’t used stuff like tren,Dbol, anadrol yet he should have a fantastic muscle foundation by now.
He still has lots of room to go forward without massive dosing of anything

My way of doing things is setting a guy up for a more linear steady growth over time. This should net more muslce over a few years

rather than crushing big cycles and stalling out early

I still don’t understand subtle
But anyhow
Why wouldn’t it be good for a first cycle?

You know these guys say on ya take 500mgs of test first cycle
Boom a guy blows up for sure.
but where do you go next time?

why not start of with what you call subtle drug build real muscle. Run TRT test with it or slightly higher.
Consecutive cycles you can simply increase primo doses, or add winstrol/Anavar.
when a guy gets up to doses of 800 mgs of primo he will still be basically be side effect free

By this time he will have a solid muscle base
Let’s say he ran 800mgs Of primo last cycle with 200 or less of test

if he does his next cycle and runs 800mgs primo and 750 test
Wow look out, he should see impressive gains
He still hasn’t used stuff like tren,Dbol, anadrol yet he should have a fantastic muscle foundation by now.
He still has lots of room to go forward without massive dosing of anything

My way of doing things is setting a guy up for a more linear steady growth over time. This should net more muslce over a few years

rather than crushing big cycles and stalling out early
I actually agree with trt dose + equivalent dose of primo.

Reactions: 3ml