Conspiracy Facts-Now we know what “Covid 19” was really about.

Wait a minute, didnt a president of a country try and tell us this?
B-B-But Orange Man Bad, so it couldnt be true!

I heard they been takong fingerprints when crossing into the US, did you do this or seen it happen?
At airports for international travels they’ve always used biometrics: facial recognition & finger scans. They may have the US Canada border start doing the same thing
Nope.

When I applied for my visa and entry into the US (2014). Yes they took my biometrics about 3x.

Is anything opening in Ontario? Is it worth coming back or just fukin find a job in the US and ride it out for a little?

Don't get your hopes up high. There's a trend everytime we open up from a lockdown or loosen restrictions, the self-proclaimed health officials start their fear mongering panic BS. Now they're crying about a "new variant", like we haven't had new variants before, and it's always right around the time we are about to open up or right after we open up. It's almost as if it hurts them to see the people flourish be happy and go about their lives. There should be an investigation conducted on them to see how miserable and lonely they are to explain their hunger for the limelight and to shut everyone down. The next time they want to shut us down we should all agree on the condition that any health official and politician in favour of a shutdown will donate 100% of their paychecks. Afterall, it's only fair since they put everyone out of jobs and are the cause of thousands of suicides and fucked up children's education and future. I guarantee if it means they won't get paid like everyone else, we'll never see a lockdown again. What's next? 10 yrs from now shut the country down when someone sneezes. Get your shopping done quick because I can see them tighten things up again when we go up by 7 cases a day

Is anything opening in Ontario? Is it worth coming back or just fukin find a job in the US and ride it out for a little?
Until there is some degree of sustained normalcy while continuing to open coupled with an absolute to control case numbers….. save yourself the frustration.

I see this going tits up at least a few more times. Hope I’m very very wrong on that.

Until there is some degree of sustained normalcy while continuing to open coupled with an absolute to control case numbers….. save yourself the frustration.

I see this going tits up at least a few more times. Hope I’m very very wrong on that.
You are right, but IMO, I think they are going way over board. Really it’s folly to think they will control covid completely. They need to let it follow its course while not swamping the hospitals.
Pretty much what’s happening in the US. Covid is still there, they have just have the capacity and profolatics to deal with it.

You are right, but IMO, I think they are going way over board. Really it’s folly to think they will control covid completely. They need to let it follow its course while not swamping the hospitals.
Pretty much what’s happening in the US. Covid is still there, they have just have the capacity and profolatics to deal with it.
I don’t disagree at all.

There is still no evidence of the covid-19 existing, from patient zero up to fifteen-hundred-and-something(and counting) the CDC admits NONE had covid, very few had the flu, most were asymptomatic and completely healthy, they just failed a test(which is not a diagnosis).

Even when you find vague info like this link saying they have isolates of the strain, they immediately admit that they have only the "test serum", the test serum from misused PCRs. No isolate. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/lab/grows-virus-cell-culture.html

Everything about a lab leak is theatre, everything in the mainstream media is theatre, wake up sheeple.
From my understanding, this is misinformation. Many things can be isolated. But viruses can’t. They require a host cell. Therefore anyone asking for an isolated cov virus is asking for the impossible.
Feel free to fact check me. I’m not a virologist. Just a right wing conspiracy theorist trying to say more factual things than the liberal owned media. Which so far has been very easy.

I heard that tomorrow only big box(walmart/supermarkets) are going to be allowed to sell things other than just food now, like a pan to cook it in(yes, I cannot buy cookware at my walmart, only food), other than that, very little, from what I've heard and read
Oh I know. It's a fukin scam. I'd blow my jump ropes out every so often and then have to do curb side.... Which you are forced to spend over 35 dollars or you're not getting your order.

I don't think anything will open til frigging August. Longest month of everyone's life. Oh just lock down for April... May. June. half way almost through June. July will be a write off because they need to strategically open everything.

I don't think anything will open til frigging August. Longest month of everyone's life. Oh just lock down for April... May. June. half way almost through June. July will be a write off because they need to strategically open everything.
My gym is open, at a limit capacity.

The gym owner said, July 22 is for phase 3 to open.

Wait until someone on our site, gives you the good news to come back to Canada.

My gym is open, at a limit capacity.

The gym owner said, July 22 is for phase 3 to open.

Wait until someone on our site, gives you the good news to come back to Canada.
I come back on the 17th so, hopefully some things start opening. Then heading back down here again for my Son's b-day - Canada day. Ex has missed two, only fair to let him have a birthday with him.

You know what's even crazier? The prices! Minimum wage is a little less here but you don't get taxed out the asshole and you aren't paying carbon tax either. Gas is cheaper too. Even after the exchange rate.