Conspiracy Facts-Now we know what “Covid 19” was really about.

Right?
If i could get out now i would never come back!
Lol
It's not that easy on my end. If I could I would. My ex isn't in the position to really have us back full time... I can't just pick everything up in two weeks. I would need a little longer.

All our things too and my mother and sister are another issue. Otherwise, it wouldn't be a issue. I'd be fucking out. I honestly have no intention of returning back to canada unless I have work - I do not have. I see so many jobs around here though. Everywhere is hiring. It's crazy. My inlaws were telling me they can't find people to work. Even my buddy in vegas, cooks at hotels down there... he said worst case, I head down there.

We have to get a permit to renter Canada now?
I am not sure, but i know lots of people where i live that have to get permits to go to their homes on their days off if live in another province. And the ones that drive have to get one for each province they gotta pass through. Its fucked.

It's not that easy on my end. If I could I would. My ex isn't in the position to really have us back full time... I can't just pick everything up in two weeks. I would need a little longer.

All our things too and my mother and sister are another issue. Otherwise, it wouldn't be a issue. I'd be fucking out. I honestly have no intention of returning back to canada unless I have work - I do not have. I see so many jobs around here though. Everywhere is hiring. It's crazy. My inlaws were telling me they can't find people to work. Even my buddy in vegas, cooks at hotels down there... he said worst case, I head down there.
Yeah, i read lots a out shortage of workers in the states. Some states (red states) are working on back to work legislation. They caught onto the UBI agenda. The left wants to keep paying people to stay home to further crush small business.

I am not sure, but i know lots of people where i live that have to get permits to go to their homes on their days off if live in another province. And the ones that drive have to get one for each province they gotta pass through. Its fucked.
That is pretty fucked up.

That is pretty fucked up.
Yeah. And whats even more fucked up is we are allowing it.
I watch media from lots different countries. The only time Canada ever comes up is if its to make funny of our idiot PM, until recently. Now we are recognized globally as an authoritarian state. The world is saying, holy fuck have you seem Canada? Thats crazy, and Canadians are putting up With it and in many cases cheering it on!
the world sees Canadians as a bunch of dumb, weak, liberal pussies that dont give a fuck about freedom. There is no turning back for this shit hole. They will never peacefully let go of the power we Handed to them in 2020. Never.

Yeah. And whats even more fucked up is we are allowing it.
I watch media from lots different countries. The only time Canada ever comes up is if its to make funny of our idiot PM, until recently. Now we are recognized globally as an authoritarian state. The world is saying, holy fuck have you seem Canada? Thats crazy, and Canadians are putting up With it and in many cases cheering it on!
the world sees Canadians as a bunch of dumb, weak, liberal pussies that dont give a fuck about freedom. There is no turning back for this shit hole. They will never peacefully let go of the power we Handed to them in 2020. Never.
The problem is we don’t have alternative msm channels.
In the US they are polarized so left side right side. They can choose conservative news sources. Here we are 100% full time all the time propaganda machine. Nobody but those of us that are looking are seeing anything different than the pushed agendas. And to try and convince them they are brainwashed cultists is next to impossible. It’s hard to compete with the clock work orange type indoctrination.

Attachments

• 99CD5F7B-DA68-48F4-9F04-229EB2A7BC3F.jpeg
    99CD5F7B-DA68-48F4-9F04-229EB2A7BC3F.jpeg
    17.2 KB · Views: 0
We have to get a permit to renter Canada now?
For me because I am a green card holder. I need a permit to reenter the USA because if I stay out longer than a year without notifying USCIS I am in violation of whatever code - basically I am abandoning my status. I had explained to customs the reasoning for reentry. I was pulled in, I told him what happened, he told me what to do, and I was on my way.

I had called twice before I left. The one officer was a jerk and the second one was a little more understanding. I guess it just depends on the officer and the situation.

For my case, as a canadian citizen and only being Perm Res. I need to file a reentry permit to reenter the USA not canada. I will have a hell of a time with canadian customs because I refuse to give into their covid bullshit.

Covid hardly exists here.

Did anyone come across the OSHA article about the vaccine and if your employeer is forcing you to get it, they're in violation of osha? (Not sure if canada has OSHA?) If you want me to post the link I can. Just a cover your asses kinda thing if you're employeer starts pushing it.

For me because I am a green card holder. I need a permit to reenter the USA because if I stay out longer than a year without notifying USCIS I am in violation of whatever code - basically I am abandoning my status. I had explained to customs the reasoning for reentry. I was pulled in, I told him what happened, he told me what to do, and I was on my way.

I had called twice before I left. The one officer was a jerk and the second one was a little more understanding. I guess it just depends on the officer and the situation.

For my case, as a canadian citizen and only being Perm Res. I need to file a reentry permit to reenter the USA not canada. I will have a hell of a time with canadian customs because I refuse to give into their covid bullshit.

Did anyone come across the OSHA article about the vaccine and if your employeer is forcing you to get it, they're in violation of osha? (Not sure if canada has OSHA?) If you want me to post the link I can. Just a cover your asses kinda thing if you're employeer starts pushing it.
I read something similar about osha a few weeks ago, but i thought they said employer can mandate but then they must assume liability for vaccine injury and it will be treated as a workplace incident. Then they backtracked and said now employers dont have to report vaccine injury?

I read something similar about osha a few weeks ago, but i thought they said employer can mandate but then they must assume liability for vaccine injury and it will be treated as a workplace incident. Then they backtracked and said now employers dont have to report vaccine injury?
oh you might be right. it was a while ago when i quickly skimmed it. I'll have to pull it back up and re read it, or send it to my ex to read, he's a fast reader.

No way I’d open up that can of shit. If the government makes it a law fine, but I would never force my staff.

I heard they been takong fingerprints when crossing into the US, did you do this or seen it happen?
At airports for international travels they’ve always used biometrics: facial recognition & finger scans. They may have the US Canada border start doing the same thing

Tell me I’m missing something here, otherwise this doesn’t pass the smell test.

Very recently in May and as recent as last week, India was on the verge of collapse. Hundreds of thousands were reportedly getting the virus on a daily basis. People were dying in their homes and in front of the hospitals because there was no more space. People were supposedly being buried in parks and beaches for lack of space. As a result India reportedly went into a complete shutdown and lock down. Remember? Guess what the headlines are today? India is starting to reopen as Covid cases declines 🤔

If it was that bad in India as we all saw blasted across the media, it would have taken close to a yr for them to even consider to start reopen. But low and behold it took them 1 week. 100,000’s getting the virus a day, and 1 week later they reopen. What sorcery is this 😳

1623088066218.jpeg

Very recently in May and as recent as last week, India was on the verge of collapse. Hundreds of thousands were reportedly getting the virus on a daily basis. People were dying in their homes and in front of the hospitals because there was no more space. People were supposedly being buried in parks and beaches for lack of space. As a result India reportedly went into a complete shutdown and lock down. Remember? Guess what the headlines are today? India is starting to reopen as Covid cases declines 🤔

If it was that bad in India as we all saw blasted across the media, it would have taken close to a yr for them to even consider to start reopen. But low and behold it took them 1 week. 100,000’s getting the virus a day, and 1 week later they reopen. What sorcery is this 😳

View attachment 19831
Their gov told people to use hcq and ivermectin....
Remember that stuff Trump was mocked for? The same stuff Fauci falsely said was dangerous?

View attachment 19831

View attachment 19831

Also, while out media was saying people were dropping dead in the streets of India, Indians were posting videos of normal life calling bullshit.
But we need to fear the super scary triple mutant variants!

I heard they been takong fingerprints when crossing into the US, did you do this or seen it happen?
At airports for international travels they’ve always used biometrics: facial recognition & finger scans. They may have the US Canada border start doing the same thing
This does happen when you get a work visa for the US, I can confirm that. Just did it recently.
But I’ve only been finger printed when I apply for work visas.

No way I’d open up that can of shit. If the government makes it a law fine, but I would never force my staff.
I don’t see that happening in Ontario. Not broad scope anyway. Even in longterm care they have the exemption provisions already established. You kinda have to jump through hoops, but it’s there.

I don’t see that happening in Ontario. Not broad scope anyway. Even in longterm care they have the exemption provisions already established. You kinda have to jump through hoops, but it’s there.
I didn’t think they would. What they may do is create a vaccine passport to get back into our country.
But I think Trudeau is in for another asskicking with the native thing so that may be avoided right now

What will the lunatics that meltdown every time they hear Trumps name do a few weeks from now?
Therapists will make a killing! Just remember, its not your fault you fell for it. You were sucked into the propaganda like many other weak minded fools. Lets just hope they come up with a cure for TDS within the next few weeks. I am sure a few wont be able to handle the truth.