Conspiracy Facts-Now we know what “Covid 19” was really about.

The Call of Cthulhu - it's a fictional horror short story from 1928, but more than that it's been incorporated into many games, first RPG and then video games, as well as popular culture. There's even a spider species and moth named after the fictional character...Cthulhu is an fictional beast of destruction. Think Godzilla, but supernatural, and a heck of a lot worse. An "apocalyptic, multi-tentacled threat meant to collapse civilization into an endless dark horror." lol

Excellent reference. Made by day.
Earth Godzilla would kick Cthulhu’s ass, lol

As much as I would love to believe that they are going to do the new world order, it won’t happen. Just way too many variables. First off you gave bit coin, are they going to make that illegal?
So many things, I bet they have looked at them, but the timing would have to be right.
Pretty much right now it’s Trudeau and leaders like him thinking they can remould their countries to what they believe is their right vision, a vision we all will like after it’s been instituted.
I just think that certain people will use what is available.
Hey, I have no fear of covid, but I’ve used covid to avoid having to do an audit at work this year, plus they are rethinking doing the new listeria program. See take something and manipulate it to your use. Just like Trudeau is doing.

And zenmonkey is right. No way they could pull this over in the USA. Largest free standing army in the world. Their citizens are armed to the teeth, crazies training for these days. You think the USA will have communists live beside them without reprocussions?

Not overnight, but they will try (are trying). A lot can happen by 2030. I'm sure a lot will. Good luck to Bidens proposed AR and mag tax and subsequent ban 🤣

I'm not worried about Covid either, but what if it is just an appetizer with the main course to follow?

Not overnight, but they will try (are trying). A lot can happen by 2030. I'm sure a lot will. Good luck to Bidens proposed AR and mag tax and subsequent ban 🤣

I'm not worried about Covid either, but what if it is just an appetizer with the main course to follow?
I have no idea. But in all reality, can we really stop it, if they want it to happen. Do you think enough people will rise up unless they experience real hardship, like starving, desperation hardship. Well I bet they would never push it that far.

It’s like cows, they can’t know it’s coming or otherwise the stress hormones destroys the meat. We are the cows, lol.

I wonder if they will regret voting in Biden. Once he shuts down the country.

I have no idea. But in all reality, can we really stop it, if they want it to happen. Do you think enough people will rise up unless they experience real hardship, like starving, desperation hardship. Well I bet they would never push it that far.

It’s like cows, they can’t know it’s coming or otherwise the stress hormones destroys the meat. We are the cows, lol.

I wonder if they will regret voting in Biden. Once he shuts down the country.
You didn’t watch the WEF video did you. They want to eliminate 🥩.
So you are correct. We are the cows

Agenda 2030, The Great Reset. You guys are crazy. Just because every single head of state reads the same script and is pushing the same agenda doesnt prove a conspiracy. If it were true it would be on CBC. If the TV doesnt tell you then it just doesnt exist. Period.

I love how msm is alreeady working on the downplay. With the joke of a US election fading away people are slowly starting to see what's actually going on.

The fact that they are on this with their BS debunk-articles shows that there is truth to the story. Apparantly searches on The Great Reset went viral this weekend. People are waking up...

Last edited:
I love how msm is alreeady working on the downplay. With the joke of a US election fading away people are slowly starting to see what's actually going on.

The fact that they are on this with their BS debunk-articles shows that there is truth to the story. Apparantly searches on The Great Reset went viral this weekend. People are waking up...

Even if there isn’t a world reset, slimed Trudeau will use the pandemic to push thru his agenda.
And of course more people died from Covid than flu this year because there has been no flu, all covid, lol.

I want at home rapid tests, I’d bet we would have this under control in 6 months as long as they restrict travel to business only.

Even if there isn’t a world reset, slimed Trudeau will use the pandemic to push thru his agenda.
And of course more people died from Covid than flu this year because there has been no flu, all covid, lol.

I want at home rapid tests, I’d bet we would have this under control in 6 months as long as they restrict travel to business only.
You want to end lock downs? End the fear? Even end this "pandemic"? You want normal again? STOP THE TESTING! That's it. We don't test healthy people for the flu. We don't even test people sick with the flu for the flu.
Let's go back to critical thinking and logic. If you do not feel sick, "asymptomatic" or simply not infected, there is no reason to risk false positives with unreliable tests. If you don't feel well, or even symptomatic, there's no need for a test. Stay home.
Tests are nothing more than a tool of fear being used to further the agenda.
And sure, if you are a health care worker or work with members of the vulnerable then carry on testing. Stop quarantining, masking and fearing healthy people. Stop the economic shut downs. Protect the vulnerable a carry the fuck on.
STOP THE TESTING! I need to make t-shirts.
And btw, Trudeau doesn't have agendas. He is working straight from the playbook.

You want to end lock downs? End the fear? Even end this "pandemic"? You want normal again? STOP THE TESTING! That's it. We don't test healthy people for the flu. We don't even test people sick with the flu for the flu.
Let's go back to critical thinking and logic. If you do not feel sick, "asymptomatic" or simply not infected, there is no reason to risk false positives with unreliable tests. If you don't feel well, or even symptomatic, there's no need for a test. Stay home.
Tests are nothing more than a tool of fear being used to further the agenda.
And sure, if you are a health care worker or work with members of the vulnerable then carry on testing. Stop quarantining, masking and fearing healthy people. Stop the economic shut downs. Protect the vulnerable a carry the fuck on.
STOP THE TESTING! I need to make t-shirts.
And btw, Trudeau doesn't have agendas. He is working straight from the playbook.
That is why at home tests. No government needed to be involved. Allow people to have the responsibility themselves.
It would be great for people who work with high risk patients.

A New York Times article listed Mullis as one of several scientists who, after success in their area of research, go on to make unfounded, sometimes bizarre statements in other areas.[41] In his 1998 humorous autobiography proclaiming his maverick viewpoint, Mullis expressed disagreement with the scientific evidence supporting climate change and ozone depletion, the evidence that HIV causes AIDS, and asserted his belief in astrology.[18] [42] Mullis claimed climate change and HIV/AIDS theories were promulgated by a conspiracy of environmentalists, government agencies, and scientists attempting to preserve their careers and earn money, rather than scientific evidence.[18] The medical and scientific consensus considers these hypotheses as pseudoscience, HIV having been conclusively proven to be the cause of AIDS[43][44] and global warming strongly shown to be caused by human activities.[45][46][47]