Conspiracy Facts-Now we know what “Covid 19” was really about.

Looks like a Trump witch hunt video to be released before the election I assume? They should focus it around Cuomo and his nursing home massacre.

This is all just so blatantly stupid with such a simple solution to the case numbers climbing: people need to stop getting tested. That's it.

If you are in a high risk category then by all means please do get tested so you can get proper treatment.

If you are not high risk, just stay home and rest, then resume your life. Why does everyone have to go and get tested when if you are sick they just tell you to go home anyway?

Your work wont make you come in. They'll be happy you are staying home. Even if its just a man-cold, you should stay home anyway cuz nobody wants to get that either.

Stop getting tested. Just go home and ride it out. The numbers will plummet.

No, haha, but I cant prove that he is wrong, and some people I've met in my life could very well have been aliens. It sure would explain a lot.
then what is your criteria between believing something without evidence and not believing something without evidence?

then what is your criteria between believing something without evidence and not believing something without evidence?
Reminds me of one of the arguments for the existence of God. From Descartes' Ontological Argument (ontology is the philosophy of existence/being).
  1. Whatever I clearly and distinctly perceive to be contained in the idea of something is true of that thing.
  2. I clearly and distinctly perceive that necessary existence is contained in the idea of God.
  3. Therefore, God exists.
Imo, it's circular, or proves itself. Because one can conceive of a thing it must exist. This is a rather simplistic example. It's been years since I've muddled my way through such philosophical concepts and I'm not about to delve further. It's heavy and complicated stuff. I have to go workout, have fun.

I belive in God... not a big guy with a white fluffy beard, more of a conciousness. No proof that exists but again, prove it doesn't.

Whether or not aliens are here on earth I dont know, but I absolutely belive in alien life on other planets (how could their not be?), and possibly other dimensions (I've seen some bizarre stuff that can't be explained otherwise).

Apparantly Covid 19 has never been properly isolated and therefore never actually proven to exist. The whole fucking planet seems to belive it exists, based on people getting sick, which could be caused by other factors

My criteria is I belive whatever I want. I teach my kids that Santa is real. I walk the talk.

Looks like a Trump witch hunt video to be released before the election I assume? They should focus it around Cuomo and his nursing home massacre.

This is all just so blatantly stupid with such a simple solution to the case numbers climbing: people need to stop getting tested. That's it.

If you are in a high risk category then by all means please do get tested so you can get proper treatment.

If you are not high risk, just stay home and rest, then resume your life. Why does everyone have to go and get tested when if you are sick they just tell you to go home anyway?

Your work wont make you come in. They'll be happy you are staying home. Even if its just a man-cold, you should stay home anyway cuz nobody wants to get that either.

Stop getting tested. Just go home and ride it out. The numbers will plummet.

Or at least include relevant numbers like hospitalizations and deaths. Without that context the number of cases means fuck all.

As for Trump, everyone conveniently forgets the CDC predicted worst case to be 2 million deaths, and best case to be 200k. Under Trump they've got the best- case numbers...

Last edited: