Conspiracy Facts-Now we know what “Covid 19” was really about.

Most of them yes. Everything look dead past 8.

France have their curfew set at 6, i'm getting worried that it will happen here also. Legault shared a news about Macron and his 6pm curfew. Don't smell good at all
Yeah.. I'm a early bird so it doesn't really affect me but, if we had a curfew I'd start getting friends together to meet somewhere, and all drive together, what are they going to do? Pull us all over and write every single one of us a ticket? Which I'm sure they can, just gotta look through the traffic cameras.

At this point, "Peace" is far from what we need. No more peaceful protest.. They're pointless. What do they really accomplish? "AwArEnEsS" IF you're not awake now, if you fully aren't aware of what is happening by now, then let the zog system eat you up, that's your fault.

Violence will just bring on more cameras, and surveillance - and since most of my generation is full of cucks, nothing will be done. This was very well planned.

Anyways, I'll stop rambling. Does anyone have a copy of the france leaked docs of the vaccine? And have yous come across the videos of the women having convulsions?

Not much affected too but it may because we haven't had anything much doablle in the last months.
Normally we do have lunch with friends over the weekend that it's not hapening now since of all this shit. Or at least not as frequently cause we need to do it like in the prohibition time.
Last week my friend was back from the chiro and he was back home around 8:20, a cops passed at the same time as he enter his driveway and the cops flash his lights/sirens to let him know he was there. Fucking powertrip
Peacefull protest haven't bring anything good a the moment and they want us to use force so they can have everything to bring further 'liberticide'' laws.
We're in deep shit.

Guess what? PCR tests don't work, what a f-ing surprise. So Covid case numbers are fake. It's not like the inventor of the test didn't tell this to the world ages ago :rolleyes:

Screenshot_20210122-162339_WhatsApp.jpg

Guess what? PCR tests don't work, what a f-ing surprise. So Covid case numbers are fake. It's not like the inventor of the test didn't tell this to the world ages ago :rolleyes:
Right.

Now the WHO says, two tests... And a diagnoses. Watch they will unban hydroxychloroquine. Biden is the hero.

Fauci, "If you don't know, just say, 'i don't know'" LMFAO -clown - trump would say, 'i don't know' journalist would jump him.

Biden axed 70k jobs the first day in. Good work. Also permitting men into womens sports.

Did anyone watch the inauguration? Rabbi, seemed a little queer. giving biden his blessing? anyone notice the ironic outfits everyone was wearing? The change in admin to all jews. Also their new health director LMFAO oh man.. This is going to be good. Rich. I can't wait, hypocrisy at it's finest. And why did trump pardon so many jews and rappers? What the fuk?

In the mean time... watch this clip.. go to 9 mins 30.. joe looks a little fukin odd there, eh?

I know most of you guys are older but, probably some my age and then younger (your kids).

Tiktok has been brought up before - Chinese spyware but. Have yous ever noticed the amount of robot like dancing goes on? Even, when doing those generic videos, the glitches between takes. And what it is training our eyes/minds to accept as 'normal'? Is this a way to trick our eyes/minds into accepting robot like behavior? Later on robot take over. I may sound crazy but, I went down a IG rabbit hole. And couldn't get past the non talented robot dancing and why is this shit 'trending'. Why is everything a fukin psyop?

I know most of you guys are older but, probably some my age and then younger (your kids).

Tiktok has been brought up before - Chinese spyware but. Have yous ever noticed the amount of robot like dancing goes on? Even, when doing those generic videos, the glitches between takes. And what it is training our eyes/minds to accept as 'normal'? Is this a way to trick our eyes/minds into accepting robot like behavior? Later on robot take over. I may sound crazy but, I went down a IG rabbit hole. And couldn't get past the non talented robot dancing and why is this shit 'trending'. Why is everything a fukin psyop?
the uncanny valley effect. https://spectrum.ieee.org/automaton/robotics/humanoids/what-is-the-uncanny-valley
uncanny valley effect.jpeg
back in 2007, prediction of a secondary one as technology advanced.
http://www.openthefuture.com/2007/10/the_second_uncanny_valley.html

second uncanny valley.jpg

Last edited:
Recording was in 2005 and if you knew and watched Bill Gates movements you would know it’s him. sorry that the camera is blurry I will see if I can find better clip.

https://www.wanttoknow.info/health/funvax_fundamentalist_vaccine
No. I thought the same thing. I posted it all over socal media. Then felt like a dumbass when I did my research.and deleted it. Plus bill gates has never been that fat...lol. Its scary as hell no matter who it is. But that is not bill gates.

If you have ever watched bill gates talk about vaccines, he starts to get really excited. Like an evil excitement that only a serial killer gets when they kill people.

Fauci, "If you don't know, just say, 'i don't know'" LMFAO -clown - trump would say, 'i don't know' journalist would jump him.
I've never heard trump ever admit a lack of knowledge on any subject. What I have heard him claim is that he's an expert on everything.

He did state that he didn't know anything about the scam Bannon was running, misappropriating contributions for a wall that was never built, he also claimed to not know who the proud boys were, so I stand corrected.

He sure knows his history, though. Forward to 0:27 mark, the best follows.

"Our army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports..." lol There is so much more wrong w this, but I can't be bothered to point out the rest.

Last edited:
My mother has two co-worker's who waited a long time to get a COVID test. They got annoyed and left after an hour. They both tested positive. WTF!?!?