Conspiracy Facts-Now we know what “Covid 19” was really about.

A New York Times article listed Mullis as one of several scientists who, after success in their area of research, go on to make unfounded, sometimes bizarre statements in other areas.[41] In his 1998 humorous autobiography proclaiming his maverick viewpoint, Mullis expressed disagreement with the scientific evidence supporting climate change and ozone depletion, the evidence that HIV causes AIDS, and asserted his belief in astrology.[18] [42] Mullis claimed climate change and HIV/AIDS theories were promulgated by a conspiracy of environmentalists, government agencies, and scientists attempting to preserve their careers and earn money, rather than scientific evidence.[18] The medical and scientific consensus considers these hypotheses as pseudoscience, HIV having been conclusively proven to be the cause of AIDS[43][44] and global warming strongly shown to be caused by human activities.[45][46][47]
🤣 The New York Times. Like they don’t have a paid for agenda.
Mullis was right. And you should know by now that it is SOP to discredit anyone that speaks against the narrative just to take attention away from the facts.
Neither the pcr nor the antigen tests are designed or capable of diagnosis.
The antigen test isn’t even for asymptomatic people. And a positive is supposed to be followed up with lab tests. (Not pcr)

PCR test cannot be used to diagnose ANY disease or illness Kary Mullis, the nobel award winning creator of the test would tell anyone who would listen as much. The Pfizer/Moderna/Astrazenica injections are not vaccines at all by definition, they are gene/dna editing technology(crisper), I will never be taking one, even if I were 95 and only had a piece of a single lung left, I'd rather stay human, rather than have rodent and plant DNA merged with mine( as admitted this is what the injections from above companies).
The above is true, and so is the below, but put on a few extra layers of tinfoil anyways.......after three minutes or so a lecture/class from West Point Acadamy takes place.
Watch Carefully :They Will Hack Your Brain To Control It Through Your DNA By Vaccine Delivery (bitchute.com)
Wow the information in that video is god damn scary as all hell. The thing is that it sounds so far fetched that it could be possible

🤣 The New York Times. Like they don’t have a paid for agenda.
Mullis was right. And you should know by now that it is SOP to discredit anyone that speaks against the narrative just to take attention away from the facts.
Neither the pcr nor the antigen tests are designed or capable of diagnosis.
The antigen test isn’t even for asymptomatic people. And a positive is supposed to be followed up with lab tests. (Not pcr)
or maybe you will cite anything that supports the narrative you want to believe. the nyt doesnt say anything that isnt supported

or maybe you will cite anything that supports the narrative you want to believe. the nyt doesnt say anything that isnt supported

I don’t follow. What you posted is part of the retraction request submitted because the “scientific” paper that is being used to endorse the pcr test is rife with conflicts and inaccuracies.
Are you supporting my position or arguing it? If arguing it, can you please help me understand your angle. Thanks
As far as citing things that further my belief, isn’t that how it works? To me, the main stream narrative doesn’t add up. I’ve tried to do a decent job of investigating and researching scientific papers on these subjects. My opinion is strongly supported by the medical community. The main stream narrative is supported by money power and control. And a lot of double speak wishful thinking and manipulation.
I do love a good debate so please prove me wrong.

I am back.

When do men start marching?

This is getting too much and no one seems to be doing anything. It's almost been a year boys. We know what's happening! where are the cult war boys? Why hasn't anyone accelerated yet?

They just strong armed our glorious leader into submission, lol. The only thing left to do is disobey. Not much else can be done. People are testing the waters and pushing the line every day.

It's getting to the point where less and less people are listening to our all mighty leaders as they are proving themselves to be a joke. They dont even pretend to belive the BS they are peddling us which is proven by their own actions. How can anyone respect them and take their rules seriously after how they have all been "mis-stepping"? (that seems to be the choice word they keep using with their BS appologies)

This isn't just me talking. This is how everyone I talk to feels: family, friends, co-workers, customers, etc. And I don't instigate the conversation, they all bring it up to me as they all want to vent.

They just strong armed our glorious leader into submission, lol. The only thing left to do is disobey. Not much else can be done. People are testing the waters and pushing the line every day.

It's getting to the point where less and less people are listening to our all mighty leaders as they are proving themselves to be a joke. They dont even pretend to belive the BS they are peddling us which is proven by their own actions. How can anyone respect them and take their rules seriously after how they have all been "mis-stepping"? (that seems to be the choice word they keep using with their BS appologies)

This isn't just me talking. This is how everyone I talk to feels: family, friends, co-workers, customers, etc. And I don't instigate the conversation, they all bring it up to me as they all want to vent.
I wish I could say the same about people here.

1. I don't know many people so, I don't really get to talk to a lot of 'normal' people.
2. I'm the lone wolf in my household. The sister and mother are sheep. My sister knows it's not real but, she still complies. My mother is totally delusional - she's a PSW so - she knows people who got corona and what it does. She cannot grasp the concept of, it's just a cold/flu/pneumonia - no idea if I spelled that correctly
3. What I see in the stores - And being yelled at by random people - They have gobbled the propaganda up and truly believe it is just out there killing people.

Nothing is open here. Our city is crumbling. Tourism is dead. Nothing came back. City people came down on weekends but not enough to employee everyone over the summer, not even the holidays. Quebec is fuked and while I was doing laundry this morning, one of the radio stations was saying, 'oh yeah it's a good idea' - what?! I'm in Ontario

Lets just roll out the ten days of darkness, get it done and over with... Maybe then people will disobey

blackouts happening, are you prepared?

Quebec with a 8pm curfew. Masses think that's acceptable because, nothing is open past 2000hrs, and no one should be visiting friends anyway. That's literally what the sheep think? It's OKAY because, we aren't suppose to be doing anything anyway. Are they okay? If I wanna go and watch a movie with my friend, i fukin will go. If I feel like going for a drive at three in the morning, I will.

Attachments

• image_1233.jpg
    image_1233.jpg
    317.6 KB · Views: 9
  • image_1232.jpg
    image_1232.jpg
    328.4 KB · Views: 9
John Tory (the mayor of Toronto for those not in Ontario) has been telling people not to visit anyone. Doug Ford our Premier is also threatening a curfew. I believe there maybe one in New York as well. It's insane. They're lockdowns are working... clearly.

I think they don't have the answers. Which I'd be happy with if they'd just admit it. Sure, this virus is new... I get it. But destroying people's lives is absolutely insane.

John Tory (the mayor of Toronto for those not in Ontario) has been telling people not to visit anyone. Doug Ford our Premier is also threatening a curfew. I believe there maybe one in New York as well. It's insane. They're lockdowns are working... clearly.

I think they don't have the answers. Which I'd be happy with if they'd just admit it. Sure, this virus is new... I get it. But destroying people's lives is absolutely insane.
NYC has stops. I have a friend down there he said he has to go though check points right now... Actually has been for a few months now.

People have really been scared into submission. And this is following the plan liberals leaked months ago... I'll have to pull up on my phone when I remember.

Right now we are on completing the total secondary lockdown, much stricter than the first one March/2020
They will reform and expansion of the EI and transition into UBI by the end of Q1
"Covid19" will, and we have already seen headlines from the UK, mutate and/or coinfection with secondary virus and we will see "covid 21". Leading to a third wave with much higher mortality rate and higher of infection - due Feb2021
And the narrative will repeat, but with both covid19/21

Just to bring this to everyones attention - ya'll watch american horror story season 8? Where did all the elite go?

Bill gate put a bid to buy the world's largest private jet operator

Quebec with a 8pm curfew. Masses think that's acceptable because, nothing is open past 2000hrs, and no one should be visiting friends anyway. That's literally what the sheep think? It's OKAY because, we aren't suppose to be doing anything anyway. Are they okay? If I wanna go and watch a movie with my friend, i fukin will go. If I feel like going for a drive at three in the morning, I will.
We're fucking doomed here in Quebec!!!
This fucking Great Reset is killing me

its just like this documentary i saw said it would happen. first a man made illness. then a fake vaccine that sterilizes everyone for 3 generations. it was even uncovered because the scientist who was forced to create the virus , secretly released the information hidden in a graphic novel.

this is fucking crazy... military state now. No worse than China