Conspiracy Facts-Now we know what “Covid 19” was really about.

BC and AB are going back too. If my kids come home spewing covid fear or any agenda I'm pulling them out immediately.

And if I hear one word about a vaccine...
Yeah. My son will flat out tell the kids it aint real and fuk the commies. He's six. He knows his shit.

LOL It's kinda fucked because... I'm a single parent. Whos going to watch a sick kid if he's got a runny nose? Do i get to opt him out of fever checks? I am not okay with him being tempted with a gun like that. I feel like they're desensitizing him and I will flat out say that, the masks makes us feel like we cannot connect with 'our lord'. So, fuk you catholic school system, suck my dick. I will use jesus as my witness. Even in the bible it says, Don't let anyone deceive you in any way." -2 Thessalonians 2:3 In the bible it also says, "Don't let others steal your Joy! No one will take your joy away from you" ~ John 16:22. I'll drop bible verse after verse.

Call me in to the principals officer, I don't fukking care. I'll chew your ass apart. I don't even go to church. Just defending religion at this point. Seeing as no one cares about human rights.

Things you wont hear in the news today,

trump over the last week did the following:
made vaccines voluntary. military will check purity and distribute vaccines. he defunded the who, and wants an investigation. cancelled hr6666. cancelled ID2020. he also ordered to reopen states where the governors who refused to reopen - they will be sued. WHto take over all elevtrical grids. declare places of worship essential service. and.. Applauded australia and 116 countries for insisting on a china probe into the spread of covid19 despite several threads from china and refusing critical exports.

He should just take over the world. I'd be okay with it.

I personally haven't fact checked these.. I did fact check the hr6666 so, i'm pretty sure the rest is right as well.

And what's canada doing?
drowning?

I saw this.
You would think Germans of all people would be a bit hesitant to just get in line as their rights are being quashed. Didnt they have a bit of an issue in the 30's?
shocked the fuk outta me too.. i really didn't think they had it in them but.. that crowd there.. that's powerful! maybe more will awaken.. that video has to get out so people can see

Funny how they conveniently omit Trump's repeated consideration for Ghislaine's future.

Tucker reminds me of some snot-nosed kid who would rat you out to the teacher the second you did anything that violated classroom rules. I bet he had the same haircut when he was 10 years old. Seriously, he looks like a man-child with that thing.

He does not wish the same fate for her as Epstein.
He wants her to talk about all the nasty pedo Dems
Any problems with that?

Funny how they conveniently omit Trump's repeated consideration for Ghislaine's future.

Tucker reminds me of some snot-nosed kid who would rat you out to the teacher the second you did anything that violated classroom rules. I bet he had the same haircut when he was 10 years old. Seriously, he looks like a man-child with that thing.

The wish her well comment has been covered over and over.
i guess when tucker sees that question has been asked and answered five times he moves on.
Common sense would show he does not wish her a bright and happy future. Lol

I notice Wiki doesn't mention the pedo art in the Pizza gate story but calls it debunked.