Conspiracy Facts-Now we know what “Covid 19” was really about.

Lol,tell us who is pulling the strings?:)That could give us some idea of where you are coming from.
Non profit that didn't want to air a film that directly criticized them?
Sotomayor?The woman that wants to turn America into Central America and give illegals full rights.
You are hanging on the state actor definition.
Which ignores free and reasonable speech afforded to all when discussing events that affect all.
Tell us what you think about Twitter's latest actions.
Fair and reasonable speech?
Exactly how many armed white supremacists have acted up?Whites are far more likely to be the victims
Trump will be gunning for Twitter and Google big time.

Attack people with violence because their speech is dangerous? Ok.

Combating fascism using fascism??

The amount of tolerance is unbelievable.

Where does Antifa or BLM fit i to this?
White supremacy groups, even if they are a majorly exaggerated threat Obviously have no place in our society, but its Antifa that put on masks and terrorize and assault people these days.

I've seen black and latino Proud Boys labeled as "white supremacist" in the media. It's become a defamatory label to smear people.

I'm not sure many people actually believe in "the supremacy of whites over other races", outside of maybe prison gangs and other extreme fringe antisocial weirdos.

It got me thinking of a way the agenda can work:

1. Release Pandemic 1 (as Gates calls it)

2. Release vaccine.

3. Those that take the vaccine are protected (and sterilized).

4. Release Pandemic 2 (as per Gates). Those that took took the vaccine survive but can not procreate. Those that did not take it die.

5. Repeat steps 1 to 4 releasing Pandemics 3 and onward until the only remaining humans are basically drones at that point as they are no longer human as per DNA modifications.

6. Rebuild the world as you go to Agenda 21 standards, and breed more drones as needed, raised by the state.

Goal achieved, and Game Over.

Is that site real? Come on, no way...

Oh, it's real bro. There's no way they don't know that NWO has been a conspiracy theory for decades. So wtf does it mean? Are they just shoving it in our face at this point?

Edit: dunno if you guys actually clicked the link, but it's not just the URL. The header literally says "new world order"

It got me thinking of a way the agenda can work:

1. Release Pandemic 1 (as Gates calls it)

2. Release vaccine.

3. Those that take the vaccine are protected (and sterilized).

4. Release Pandemic 2 (as per Gates). Those that took took the vaccine survive but can not procreate. Those that did not take it die.

5. Repeat steps 1 to 4 releasing Pandemics 3 and onward until the only remaining humans are basically drones at that point as they are no longer human as per DNA modifications.

6. Rebuild the world as you go to Agenda 21 standards, and breed more drones as needed, raised by the state.

Goal achieved, and Game Over.
That is right.Sky is the limit.
Breed more drones.
No gloves required.