Conspiracy Facts-Now we know what “Covid 19” was really about.

superbeast

Trusted Member
so much information, false information, and more than anything else, in my opinion, mainstream propaganda pushing just so much garbage at us that None of us know what exactly is going on here.
Lets discuss all the crazy shit in this thread. NWO, electronic currency, 5G, even aliens. I am sure i am Not the only one that finds this whole thing off and feel right just obeying. Things just arent adding up.
post up what you think is going on. Different opinions welcome.

Here is my first conspiracy theory. Normally i would consider it fact because i watched it but anyhow, Bill Gates doing interviews recently as some sort of a world authority on the pandemic. Anyone who wants to know can easily see this guys involvement in disease and vaccine. He is also the second highest contributor to the WHO. But, he is on tv saying will will Likely be required to re-enter regular freedom. My question is why arent these reporters asking him what pits him in charge?

I fear that you may need papers to prove you are not infected in the future.
God people are so riled up thinking they are all going to die,
You know if it wasn’t the whole world, different religious backgrounds and such, I’d think they were trying to do a one world order.

What will come of this? every country stripping the citizens fundamental rights and allowing the UN to declare a new world order..

Conservative or liberal leadership, as long as we are a part of the United Nations, we are doomed to be part of the globalist agenda of a new world order. Where our politics is decided by one large overseeing foreign interest group. Being a part of the United Nations is the biggest threat to us all that we have ever seen in our life, and barely anybody realizes it...

What will come of this? every country stripping the citizens fundamental rights and allowing the UN to declare a new world order..

Conservative or liberal leadership, as long as we are a part of the United Nations, we are doomed to be part of the globalist agenda of a new world order. Where our politics is decided by one large overseeing foreign interest group. Being a part of the United Nations is the biggest threat to us all that we have ever seen in our life, and barely anybody realizes it...

No Trudeau does. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

The whole vaccine and having a 'tattoo' of sorts proving you have been vaccinated in order for you to have so called freedoms restored would not surprise me... while the vaccine itself is the tracking agent that 5G is concerned with. I won't be getting it. I don't like needles. :eek:

5G causing this Covid... its happening in countries that are not adopting 5G, so I don't know what to belive there, and I had all the symptoms myself and it passed.

The whole electric cars and autonomous driving as a means of control are definitely the plan. Functional prototypes already exist with no steering wheel, gas, or brake... so who is in control of where you can go, when you can go, how fast you can go, etc?
Not you.

5g is making the virus spread quicker.. thats the best one yet

No reason it's not true. No research at all has been done into this, and none ever will because 5G rollout is 'essential'. This is copied from an MIT article:

"It is well known that bacterial and other types of cells use electromagnetic waves at higher frequencies to communicate as well as to send and store energy. If cells can also generate radio waves, there’s no reason to think they wouldn’t exploit this avenue too."

What if there is something 'just right' about a particular host that would allow this particular virus to use 5G waves to its advantage?

Maybe just a crazy theory... maybe not. Prove it right or wrong, but you can't just dismiss it without proof.

I'm not advocating one or another as I have no proof either, I just love conspiracy theory stuff!

My take from it was the frequency is keeping the oxygen out of the blood starving lungs.
not saying i agree or believe it, but is different than saying its spreading covid.

I'm a wireless telecom technologist and there are inherent dangers to RF in the 5g frequency range. In fact there is inherent dangers to all RF. It's why we have regulations such as safety code 6. Even at HF, VHF, UHF there are dangers, and as you move up in frequency those dangers to exposure increase

Here is my first conspiracy theory. Normally i would consider it fact because i watched it but anyhow, Bill Gates doing interviews recently as some sort of a world authority on the pandemic. Anyone who wants to know can easily see this guys involvement in disease and vaccine. He is also the second highest contributor to the WHO. But, he is on tv saying will will Likely be required to re-enter regular freedom. My question is why arent these reporters asking him what pits him in charge?

Look up "what scares Bill Gates"
He predicted this pandemic 5 years ago, into details on groceries etc. He has a few talks about it in 2015.

\Guess what the elitists do??
They always warn prior to doing things, they warn via movies, tv shows, media etc.

5g are microwaves, and deadly imo. EMF in general is not good at all for extended times. Put in a compromised immune system and EMF can be lethal.
I truly believe this is going to open the door to one world Government.
All countries will be so broke we will need to unite to continue on with currencies etc.
Once we see military being used against its own people, there is a big underlying issue.
I think we will see a lot more in the next 3 months.
For sure I believe countries like Canada, will be more self sustaining and less importing etc, and we should be.

China is the one we need to keep a close eye on through this, they are expanding even more now into the South china sea.
Keep a close eye on these buggers.