Conspiracy Facts-Now we know what “Covid 19” was really about.

I’ve voted both ways.
I usually vote based on the leader. Our individual mp’s have to tow the party line anyways or are kicked out so they are really just fluff.
I didn’t like Trudeau from the start because I knew he was going to be a weasel liar.
People we’re tired of Harper, but he was the evil we knew.

Right now liberals and NDP are the same party, the liberal party of 20 years ago no longer exists, I have no idea what they are now.
I don't like trudeau either but I cant vote for the sake of voting someone out, I will always vote for what I believe in. I think PP is just copying PPC with a lot of his views now which doesn't sit right with me but if Polierre is a straight shooter maybe they will just help keep the pressure on him.

And I would definitely vote for your lizard.

Climate change is now the official cause of death for many??? Really??? I work at an oil refinery.. many have died in their retirement . Because the chemicals they work with . That was never an official cause of death.. but Climate change is?? Come on!!!

I may be too young to have a super knowledgeable conversation about Baird as he was during Harper’s time primarily and I was a 11-12 year old lad
Apparently he is on PPs campaign team and is listed WEF im just wondering if he has said anything about it I havent heard much

Apparently he is on PPs campaign team and is listed WEF im just wondering if he has said anything about it I havent heard much

I know PP said that anyone in his party has to quit the WEF. Maybe he hadn’t done so already, well Pierres comment about denouncing the WEF was only a week or two ago.
Now maybe he left and the website hadn’t been updated? It’s listed he was part of it in 2008, that is a long time ago, things change.

Anyhow I see no issue in anyone checking out different organizations, because the more information you have the better, because it’s hard to understand the enemy if you don’t know what they do, lol. But right now the WEF is a hot ltopic and is an area of concern.

Even if they are not the enemy, maybe they have a couple good ideas.

Ok it’s like my shop, I don’t automatically denounce anything my competition does automatically because they are my competition.
No, I take everyone’s good ideas and put it into one place. This is why I’m number one in my market.

just like if they use some ideas the liberals or the NDP or the greens come up with, but it betters the population on the whole, it would be stupid to dismiss it, just because it’s not “conservative”. That is part of what Pierre is about and has even talked about this.

Last edited:
I know PP said that anyone in his party has to quit the WEF. Maybe he hadn’t done so already, well Pierres comment about denouncing the WEF was only a week or two ago.
Now maybe he left and the website hadn’t been updated? It’s listed he was part of it in 2008, that is a long time ago, things change.

Anyhow I see no issue in anyone checking out different organizations, because the more information you have the better, because it’s hard to understand the enemy if you don’t know what they do, lol. But right now the WEF is a hot ltopic and is an area of concern.

Even if they are not the enemy, maybe they have a couple good ideas.

Ok it’s like my shop, I don’t automatically denounce anything my competition does automatically because they are my competition.
No, I take everyone’s good ideas and put it into one place. This is why I’m number one in my market.

just like if they use some ideas the liberals or the NDP or the greens come up with, but it betters the population on the whole, it would be stupid to dismiss it, just because it’s not “conservative”. That is part of what Pierre is about and has even talked about this.
Right on it will be interesting to see what happens to John Baird.

And yeah its good to check out others ideas but if you are just going to pander to them for votes that raises a red flag for me vs. people who have always held a certain position. Thats my only gripe with it.

Right on it will be interesting to see what happens to John Baird.

And yeah its good to check out others ideas but if you are just going to pander to them for votes that raises a red flag for me vs. people who have always held a certain position. Thats my only gripe with it.
If they pander and actually use the ideas, nothing wrong with that. As long as they don’t pander to every little 0.05% group for votes I’m fine.

Anyhow

FAE RAY FOR PRIME MINISTER

She loves nature and want to help protect it.
A8111DC6-5CF4-41A0-BD24-9EFC5A58FD19.jpeg

Plus she is also relatable to the common working woman and man, with her Saturday night Beer. And how do you say you love Canada more than drinking Canadian?
40C08EE3-EE76-4FAF-A666-65E006EF5A60.jpeg

Honestly couldn’t do worse than the present dumbass, lol.

Exactly, I don't think I've ever finished a drink without those stupid things melting.
Imagine the glues and bonded ingested with these shit items. In the 80s paper bags were bad, now they are back in and ripping and tearing their way back into mainstream with more groceries smashed on the ground than ever before. Brutal

Imagine the glues and bonded ingested with these shit items. In the 80s paper bags were bad, now they are back in and ripping and tearing their way back into mainstream with more groceries smashed on the ground than ever before. Brutal
yeah I know, what happened to "save the trees" ? wouldn't that help climate change? Mass sleight of hand yet again, paper people must have a better "donation" policy than the plastic guys theses days

Last edited:
yeah I know, what happened to "save the trees" ? wouldn't that help climate change? Mass sleight of hand yet again, paper people must have a better "donation" policy than the plastic guys theses days
The trees? What do we need them for? All they do is convert CO2 to oxygen dont they?
That would be like saying putting an end to cloud seeding and contrails may be good for the “climate crisis”

I have to admit that in a sinister kinda way, i am loving it. Especially when it comes to doctors. These fucks put politics over their patients health. And if they were too stupid to realize it is political science and not medical science, then they are dangerous and have no business near a patient.
Except my doc. He lost his position as chief surgeon and then had to fight tooth and nail just to keep his license because he called bullshit right out of the gate. I remember sitting in his office maskless in the thick of mask mandates because he said the masks didn’t do a fucking thing, his words.