Conspiracy Facts-Now we know what “Covid 19” was really about.

What do you farm if you don't mind me asking? That'd be my dream to be self sustaining but cattle and cash crop are Russian roulette as far as I've seen
cattle for sale and my household due to rising prices...Cattle are not russian roulette unless you sink all you have into it and rely on it for all income. We have 5 for us and to sell 4 each year. Grass fed organic. We have chickens for eggs and meat, again, for us and small amount for sale at farmer market and to friends, not making a living at it. Horses, not to eat...lol..We have a well that produces clean awesome water and as much as we want. Great soil for garden etc. Not grain farming. We work and have careers, this is for self sustainment and not having to bow to anyone for food. Well protected land in case anyone in our area gets ideas....lol
Cattle are never bad if you have room and feed for them, which we do. And last a long time after vacuum sealed and in freezer.
For us it is all about not having to fall to pressures as much as possible. They closed all gyms, we bought one and it is awesome and never will sell it for future issues that may arise. They cut off flights and travel, we got good jobs that do not require it, inflation is killing us, we have food in our yard and a great water supply with good dirt. That is all one needs for almost any scenario...Not all scenarios of course, but many we are facing now.
Home has been completely redone from Shingles to kitchen and bathrooms, all floors and new septic and pressure system and hot water heater and furnace hvac unit and new generator being installed for power in next 3 weeks. boom fuck you trudeau....
Vaccine mandates no restaurants or going out, we have a great time where we live and live healthy and saved even more money. It all about how you handle it, we hVE BEEN PRACTICING FOR OVER A DECADE AND PREPARING...not full blown preppers but good for our needs and desires.
We dont always get what we want, but if you try sometime, you just might find....You get what you NEEEEED ...Beetles...

cattle for sale and my household due to rising prices...Cattle are not russian roulette unless you sink all you have into it and rely on it for all income. We have 5 for us and to sell 4 each year. Grass fed organic. We have chickens for eggs and meat, again, for us and small amount for sale at farmer market and to friends, not making a living at it. Horses, not to eat...lol..We have a well that produces clean awesome water and as much as we want. Great soil for garden etc. Not grain farming. We work and have careers, this is for self sustainment and not having to bow to anyone for food. Well protected land in case anyone in our area gets ideas....lol
Cattle are never bad if you have room and feed for them, which we do. And last a long time after vacuum sealed and in freezer.
For us it is all about not having to fall to pressures as much as possible. They closed all gyms, we bought one and it is awesome and never will sell it for future issues that may arise. They cut off flights and travel, we got good jobs that do not require it, inflation is killing us, we have food in our yard and a great water supply with good dirt. That is all one needs for almost any scenario...Not all scenarios of course, but many we are facing now.
Home has been completely redone from Shingles to kitchen and bathrooms, all floors and new septic and pressure system and hot water heater and furnace hvac unit and new generator being installed for power in next 3 weeks. boom fuck you trudeau....
Vaccine mandates no restaurants or going out, we have a great time where we live and live healthy and saved even more money. It all about how you handle it, we hVE BEEN PRACTICING FOR OVER A DECADE AND PREPARING...not full blown preppers but good for our needs and desires.
We dont always get what we want, but if you try sometime, you just might find....You get what you NEEEEED ...Beetles...
Awesome yea thats what I would like to do. I think it's just selling high numbers that gets risky. I know a guy this year that sold his cattle at a sales barn and got 20 000 less then he hoped for. I think the regulators and higher ups in the industry are probably more corrupt then not, like every industry really

@ironwill bison might be fun for you to try out, I was thinking about it too just worried about how rowdy they are and my wife being alone with them lol. Sorry I'll let this get back to covid stuff

@ironwill bison might be fun for you to try out, I was thinking about it too just worried about how rowdy they are and my wife being alone with them lol. Sorry I'll let this get back to covid stuff
Bison will destroy fences and do a lot of damage, takes a hell of an amount of labor to prepare for them opposed to cattle. But i would love to.
Where i am at theres a open buffalo season no draw required, i may do that in January.

Make hay while the sun is shining. Dance as long as the band will play! Get while the gettin is good. 🤣🤣
At the end of the day just remember words are important. Both in what they say and what they don't say. Key word this time is Suspend.
Keep on keeping on!

Yeah man and his wife with blood clot mere weeks prior to this with the biebs....Coincidence???I think not, i dont believe in them..She had emergency surgery.....Honestly, how does one not see this??