Conspiracy Facts-Now we know what “Covid 19” was really about.

It is ramping back up fast in BC. My thought is by end of September we are locked in again. They are really pushing this one is transmitted outdoors easily. Oh yeah baby, it’s coming back with lessons learned from last run last fall.

It is ramping back up fast in BC. My thought is by end of September we are locked in again. They are really pushing this one is transmitted outdoors easily. Oh yeah baby, it’s coming back with lessons learned from last run last fall.
If one is infected with monkey pox and gets covid at same time, will they combine into the king kong variant? I assume the king king variant could take the ninja variant in a fight for scariest covid variant.

If one is infected with monkey pox and gets covid at same time, will they combine into the king kong variant? I assume the king king variant could take the ninja variant in a fight for scariest covid variant.
King kong walla walla bing bang is on the horizon brother. Lol

5G uses lasers that are emitted in a 360* field

Allowing pin point tracking accuracy

Nothing to do with allowing for more data transfer

As for viruses

Cant speak to that

But if the damn weirdos that run the the way we live
Chem trails are fact

Fuck me
These degenerates built a monument
Saying the want to cull the population to 500,000

So I wouldn’t put anything past the sociopaths

So with these Chem trail things, a topic I haven't researched like at all yet I'll be honest, wouldn't numerous pilots around the world, numerous mechanics and procurement people all know for a fact this is happening and be able to speak about chemicals being disbursed where they themselves and their families live as well? Like wouldn't tons of people have firsthand knowledge of this, and also be negatively affected by it?

So with these Chem trail things, a topic I haven't researched like at all yet I'll be honest, wouldn't numerous pilots around the world, numerous mechanics and procurement people all know for a fact this is happening and be able to speak about chemicals being disbursed where they themselves and their families live as well? Like wouldn't tons of people have firsthand knowledge of this, and also be negatively affected by it?
Who would they tell? And who would tell their story? Remember the news is the reality. If it's on the news it must be real. If the news isn't reporting it then it doesn't exist. Pick a topic. It applies.

Its not poison
It affects frequencies

Everything is a frequency

The world was designed to run this way

Words are just frequencies

They put us in lowest frequency
The news the images etc

Frequencies the world is like a mirror whatever frequency you blow you get back and nothing more take the same bad luck comes in threes

You’re walking down the street you’re having a wonderful day your smile when you’re thinking about the awesome work out you just put in your growing and then you trip and you fall and you say fuck fuck fuck instantly you’re in a negative frequency now all you can receive is negative frequency the frequency you put out is like admitting a frequency for a radio station you only get

No you take a couple more steps not watching where are you going to bump into someone to drop your coffee negative frequency again you take 10 more steps you look for your keys in your Boston when you bumped into the last person
Now you’re stoned so you sit in silence introspectively thinking how odd and amazing it was to have those three events one after another you calm down normally your frequency will will reset

No you take a couple more steps not watching where are you going to bump into someone to drop your coffee negative frequency can you take 10 more steps you look for your keys in your Boston when you bumped into the last person
Now you’re stunned so you sit in silence introspectively thinking how odd and amazing it was to have those three events one after another you calm down and normal your frequency will will reset hence bad luck comes in threes

You can reset your frequency by a certain Chant

Ohm a

The vibration and the freak with rezones really do work diamonds have no essential value it was all a bullshit story made up by the company the mind of the diverse company about a story that gave them material acknowledgement when actually the only stones in the world that mean anything in the Gyptian‘s new word or quotes and things that omit energies and frequencies hence why do you think a quartz watch is so accurate the quartz frequency comes from the quartz stone the rebounds
So accurately
And consistently

that’s why the watch doesn’t lose time after 10 years

Anyway back to the stones real ones actually do work but it’s more than just having the stones around you have to be consciously thinking about the frequency your emitting