Conspiracy Facts-Now we know what “Covid 19” was really about.

Yes sir. There’s a whole bunch of conspiracies. Some way out whacked out ones, but some make you go hmmmm.
Ya man. I generally choose to keep even the ones that make you go hmmm at arms length. It's just not the world I want us to be living in. The problem is, as more and more of these conspiracy theories become spoiler alerts it's harder to ignore the possibility that they are more true than we want to believe. Epstein's pedo island was mocked as conspiracy. Now it's testimony that a constant parade of young women were there. Some as young as 10yrs old.
The adrenochrome thing horrifying to think is real. But then we hear of baby farms in Nigeria and Ukraine etc etc. Frazzledrip. And they seem to be slowly normalizing it in the msm. And in movies like that one and actually called out by name in Fear and Loathing.
First it's mice studies. Then treatments for age related diseases. Then rich people getting it for the youthful benefits. Then...

I still think they are gonna run with a new variant of COVID more than monkey. I heard today the FDA agreed to recommend boosters this fall. No matter it isn't here yet. And... Wait for it .. they also said that as they are just tweaking the current safe vaccine for the next variant, they do not need to safety test it. Wow. Imagine that eh? If what I heard is true. But I absolutely believe it based on their past actions

I still think they are gonna run with a new variant of COVID more than monkey. I heard today the FDA agreed to recommend boosters this fall. No matter it isn't here yet. And... Wait for it .. they also said that as they are just tweaking the current safe vaccine for the next variant, they do not need to safety test it. Wow. Imagine that eh? If what I heard is true. But I absolutely believe it based on their past actions
People are dropping like flies from the last one. I bet heart related deaths will double next year.

People are dropping like flies from the last one. I bet heart related deaths will double next year.

Hey sorbate. And everyone.very topical to your reply above...

Has anyone here read just today minister Duclos saying, quite explicitly from what I read, that Canadians will require a booster for COVID every 9 months?! And that mandates will be returning this fall. To ' continue the fight against covid'

I mean. I'm nearly at a loss. Like, how is that gonna go over? If there's sides from 2 shots. Well what is to come from 5 doses?? Unreal.

Is this legit what I heard?

Hey sorbate. And everyone.very topical to your reply above...

Has anyone here read just today minister Duclos saying, quite explicitly from what I read, that Canadians will require a booster for COVID every 9 months?! And that mandates will be returning this fall. To ' continue the fight against covid'

I mean. I'm nearly at a loss. Like, how is that gonna go over? If there's sides from 2 shots. Well what is to come from 5 doses?? Unreal.

Is this legit what I heard?
They seem to be pushing that narriative again.
I‘ll never get the mnra one ever. Novavax is supposed to be ramping up, but I still have trust issues, who’s to say they didn’t change it?

I don’t think it will go over very well. Most people I talk to are smart enough to know it’s done, even ones who were hardcore about everything before.

Last edited:
Now they are saying boosters every nine months forever…Wow

Why are so many famous folks dying or sick. How many rock concerts cancelled?
Brett Michaels from poison, cancel, Guns n roses cancelled due to axel being sick, Justin Timberlake, his wife, James Caan was 82 so we can say old age, but perfectly healthy, many many more famous folk. So there are a lot of non famous folks sick and cancelling items and just dying lately...I lost 2 more frinds, bodybuilders in great shape mid thirties foir the lady and early forties for the fella...The list grows on...More so than ever....IMHO

People are obviously never going to remove the tyrants.
Hope your families have been planning for whats coming.

Yet many do not see the issue with this, and what is next????sigh...

You should check out the protests going on in Netherlands atm, they are trying a climate squeeze next if covid scare doesnt work again.

Makes no sense here either considering Canada is only responsible for like 1.5% of the wolrds Green House Gases (GHG)... They need to go after places like China, not dutch farmers lol. They will keep pushing for their goal - covid, climate change, censorship bills, all excuses to get er done.

You should check out the protests going on in Netherlands atm, they are trying a climate squeeze next if covid scare doesnt work again.

Makes no sense here either considering Canada is only responsible for like 1.5% of the wolrds Green House Gases (GHG)... They need to go after places like China, not dutch farmers lol. They will keep pushing for their goal - covid, climate change, censorship bills, all excuses to get er done.

1657224802846.png
Probably fake, but funny.

Not sure if it’s true, never heard of the Diagolon until now but apparently it’s a thing
Honestly I wouldn't believe a word from CBC, CTV, etc. considering what happened the past two years...

Might be a real group. Might be a paid group. Might be something totally separate and using as a scape goat to clamp down more.

Honestly I wouldn't believe a word from CBC, CTV, etc. considering what happened the past two years...

Might be a real group. Might be a paid group. Might be something totally separate and using as a scape goat to clamp down more.
I’m right there with you on that.

Diagalon is the extremist Country that our gov used as an excuse to enact the Emergency Act.
Keep in mind though, our gov is an embarrassment and a joke.
You can find out what diagalon is all about here. Spoiler alert. They are like minded dudes.