Conspiracy Facts-Now we know what “Covid 19” was really about.

The girl that brought covid into work and got us all sick while wearing masks was 4 times vaccinated. She was the sickest out of all of us.

The girl that brought covid into work and got us all sick while wearing masks was 4 times vaccinated. She was the sickest out of all of us.
Yeah brother I mean I had 3 jabs and felt nothing when I had covid. Always had a good immune system my whole life tho. Don’t know if the jabs did any good or any bad for me, just know it got me into the gym lmao

BCs latest update from Apr 17 - Jun-16

Vaccine status
52% triple vax
32% double vax
3.3% single vax
14% unvaccinated

Cases
67% are triple vaxxed
14% are unvaccinated

Hospitalization
66% are triple vaxxed
15% are unvaccinated

Critical care
57% are triple vaxxed
18% are unvaccinated

Death
75% are triple vaxxed
9% unvaccinated

Now to be fair, the vaccine will not fix bad health, so I bet the old frail sickly people or ones with crap immune systems will still parish. Plus the vaccine is completely useless with the omicron variant.

Now to be fair, the vaccine will not fix bad health, so I bet the old frail sickly people or ones with crap immune systems will still parish. Plus the vaccine is completely useless with the omicron variant.
To be fair, the numbers come from the same people telling us how safe and effective it is.
I’d say their own numbers present a very solid argument against it lol.

From the looks of those numbers I’d say anyone that stood their ground made the right choice!

To be fair, the numbers come from the same people telling us how safe and effective it is.

From the looks of those numbers I’d say anyone that stood their ground made the right choice!
Oh I totally agree, thats why I never took the vaccine, and won’t.

And especially now when it doesn’t work, well barely.

I think people who give it to their toddlers who are healthy, have something wrong with them. Why give something with known major adverse effects to someone in the fucking zero death rate group. Just blows my mind, why would they chance their child’s life?

Also I think at the start they may have had the right intentions(and wanted to experiment with the technology), but every time it mutated it became less effective.
The old school vaccines where you recieved the complete protein would have work far more effectively than the MNRA tech that only created a partial protein specific to a certain variation.
And they still push it tryin got get approval for babies. These people are sick fucks.

So does everyone here think that restrictions will be back in the fall or sooner? Like masks mandate. Vaccine passports requirements?, Do you think it'll be three doses now? Tied to a digital ID system? New variant or monkeypox?

Or do you think Trudeau pushed it too far and another two months from now it'll just be too passe, too old news. Not cool to feargasm anymore?

So does everyone here think that restrictions will be back in the fall or sooner? Like masks mandate. Vaccine passports requirements?, Do you think it'll be three doses now? Tied to a digital ID system? New variant or monkeypox?

Or do you think Trudeau pushed it too far and another two months from now it'll just be too passe, too old news. Not cool to feargasm anymore?
I’m one who’s vaxxed and followed all the rules the whole time and I know I won’t be following any rules this time around, and Im pretty sure there’s plenty like me who feel the same. The people will not just sit around and let it happen this time. When we had no knowledge of the virus, sure they got us to shut down. And when India had all those deaths, they got us good then too. But now most of us have had covid and survived, so I don’t think we’re gonna shut down considering plenty didn’t even actually get sick, like myself, just had a line on a piece of plastic.

I’m one who’s vaxxed and followed all the rules the whole time and I know I won’t be following any rules this time around, and Im pretty sure there’s plenty like me who feel the same. The people will not just sit around and let it happen this time. When we had no knowledge of the virus, sure they got us to shut down. And when India had all those deaths, they got us good then too. But now most of us have had covid and survived, so I don’t think we’re gonna shut down considering plenty didn’t even actually get sick, like myself, just had a line on a piece of plastic.

So what if you don't have a choice? If Trudeau urges provinces, or bribes again, to institute vaccine passport for all private and public employers? They have made a lot of strides with leeway and powers they've been given from this pandemic already. So when they amp up the fear again with back to school, new variant or monkeypox or combo of them. Some climate change for good measure, then what? I know maybe you don't know. Who does? I'm just saying that last press conference seemed to me they all but said their fall plans. Was it tough talk or a done deal?

The end goal remains unchanged. Everything will continue forward to meet the desired objectives.
Travel restrictions have been “suspended”. This will encourage travel and the illusion of normalcy. They however will not change returning restrictions. They are “transitioning “ to a new definition of fully vaxxed to not just include a booster but to call it “up to date”.
The tv is already priming the mentality of a return to fear status by saying We hope we will not have to reinstate blah blah.
It’s a war of attrition. As the double jabbed start to travel they will want to avoid the return hassles so they’ll boost up. Snow birders will do the same. As cold and flu season naturally returns it will be a rinse repeat of last year.
Now that they have finally pushed forward the baby and toddler jabs I suspect mandates to return to school.
It has never been about personal or public health. Just as it’s never been organic responses to organic events. As soon as you accept this you can start seeing the news for what it is. A giant marketing campaign and psychological mind fuck.
Or not. Better boost up just to be safe

Trudeau is getting hammered right now about the emergency act being used. So he will be looking for a distraction.
Not sure if Ford will lock down again. He got a really strong majority this time and I bet he knows the tide is turning, he might just ignore him this time.
‘I’m not saying it’s right but Ford is a politician thru and thru, he will follow the tide to save his skin. Even in my town which loves Liberals, lots are really passed at Trudeau. They will still vote liberal anyways though, lol.

It isnt over. Not even close.
That was made clear at the World Government Summit and again shortly after at the WEF event in Davos just a few weeks ago.
They know we know, and they dont care.

Yeah brother that is great info. I am going to enjoy sharing this as I get folks telling me how I am endangering myself and others by not being vaxed

So what if you don't have a choice? If Trudeau urges provinces, or bribes again, to institute vaccine passport for all private and public employers? They have made a lot of strides with leeway and powers they've been given from this pandemic already. So when they amp up the fear again with back to school, new variant or monkeypox or combo of them. Some climate change for good measure, then what? I know maybe you don't know. Who does? I'm just saying that last press conference seemed to me they all but said their fall plans. Was it tough talk or a done deal?
I will continue to be non vaxed for covid. I was debating the novavax vaccine. But now they have completely and totally lost my trust. I would never trust them again now. My trust was at a very low status before this with big pharma and government.
They had zero good intentions and knew what was happening from day one, actually well before day one. This I will guarantee.
So short answer. I am now entirely set up at home and work to never comply and weather all lockdowns and mandates. I did it with ease last time and will do in the future.