Conspiracy Facts-Now we know what “Covid 19” was really about.

Oh yes!!! Proud to be living in the only province that's still play halloween!! FML !!!
And the weirdest thing is i can traval 20min away and be in NB without any fucking stupidity like Quebec for the moment!

Another one come true. Lol

It’s going to be hard, billions in Canada in underground cash floating out there.
i have a question, how are the street people going to buy drugs if cash is gone? Most don’t have bank accounts never mind a crypto account.

Haven't gotten through this whole thread and not sure if this was already shared. But on Joe Rogan he had 2 different MD that are getting absolutely dragged through the mud.
Joe Rogan podcast episode #1747 Dr. Peter A. McCullough
Episode # 1757 Dr. Robert Malone
Not conspiracy related but both Dr. take a look at vaccination side effects and weighing risk vs reward and our freedom of choice. Really good listen

Oh yes!!! Proud to be living in the only province that's still play halloween!! FML !!!
And the weirdest thing is i can traval 20min away and be in NB without any fucking stupidity like Quebec for the moment!
If only the face diaper was able to stop bullshit from coming out of people's mouths

Haven't gotten through this whole thread and not sure if this was already shared. But on Joe Rogan he had 2 different MD that are getting absolutely dragged through the mud.
Joe Rogan podcast episode #1747 Dr. Peter A. McCullough
Episode # 1757 Dr. Robert Malone
Not conspiracy related but both Dr. take a look at vaccination side effects and weighing risk vs reward and our freedom of choice. Really good listen
Those are both posted on here at some point. I’ve been following Dr.McCullough long before he ever made it to Rogan.
His podcast on America Out Loud is a great source for information.

^It would be really easy to sterilize portions of the population through vaccines. Probably not the worst idea considering some of the people that reproduce. Nano tech in vaccines could allow this to be more selective based on genetics, social class, race, etc, with adjustable parameters via 5G connection to the host. The plot thickens!

New highways will have sensors embedded into the ground and into traffic lights, so cars wont need to follow lines.

Currently when the weather gets bad (heavy rain or snow), or you get to more rural roads, the autonomous driving is not very reliable so keep your hands on the wheel.
And what do u know it... 2 years later... covid vaccines are proven to affect male and female reproductive organs

I can try looking for the directthing i got it from but i think i just googled pfizer lawsuit and it was about them needing to show the results of the tests done before giving the vaccine to the GP... it had like 55,000 adverse reactions. I looked at the first like 20 and got my answers... repoductive issues, child birth issues, muscle wasting, limbs going numb
I can try digging it up at the end of the night

I can try looking for the directthing i got it from but i think i just googled pfizer lawsuit and it was about them needing to show the results of the tests done before giving the vaccine to the GP... it had like 55,000 adverse reactions. I looked at the first like 20 and got my answers... repoductive issues, child birth issues, muscle wasting, limbs going numb
I can try digging it up at the end of the night
1500 died directly from the shot in the first 3 months. But it was totally safe…

It’s in here, but Damn I don’t feel like searching
Yea when it was first released i could google it and find it right away, now that its been a month or two, there are hundreds of articles talking about the lawsuits without detail, so many talking about it i cant find it, itself... so stupid how that works

Yea when it was first released i could google it and find it right away, now that its been a month or two, there are hundreds of articles talking about the lawsuits without detail, so many talking about it i cant find it, itself... so stupid how that works
As I dawn my tinfoil hat, “they hide these things”

So is there anything coming out of lawsuits do you think?