Conspiracy Facts-Now we know what “Covid 19” was really about.

I am hoping McDonalds mandates the vaxx for empolyees cause my kid wont do it then she will move back home with me!
Not sure about out there but here workers are exempt. Applicability to patrons of an establishment only and only if they are staying in the establishment. So not applicable to things like takeout.

it’s just more weirdness to an already pointless and clueless situation. The shit show begins here today. Going to be a fucking nightmare.

Not sure about out there but here workers are exempt. Applicability to patrons of an establishment only and only if they are staying in the establishment. So not applicable to things like takeout.

it’s just more weirdness to an already pointless and clueless situation. The shit show begins here today. Going to be a fucking nightmare.
Seems workers are exempt from everything here for now.

Pretty quiet in here, did everyone get C Vaccinated while i was away?
I am still holding on and will forever. Great home gym fully completed now, and fuck indoor eating at restaurants, and i dont watch sports, and have no young kids i need to see in their competitive indoor sports.
I'm made for this.

Fucken Trudeau still with us, i have nothing to say as we are continually proving we are fucken stupid and getting more so as we evolve in this country, or Devolve.
I was so surprised by this when i learned he is still in.

Stay safe and strong folks and i hope we get through this soon. I feel i know where we are headed and im continuing to prepare, if not the efforts wont be wasted, all good stuff.

Time to move, much sooner than later.
Just need to offload a few of my property acreage/ Farms we have for investments toute suite and carry on somewhere in a more like minded area.
Big time segregation happening out here, families splitting and not allowing visits from each other due to vax status, infighting among friends and families.
Things i honestly never thought i would see. Weak simple folks feeling empowered and smarter than anyone else around. It blows my mind and i just grow further away from this shit and stick to momma and i.

Pretty quiet in here, did everyone get C Vaccinated while i was away?
I am still holding on and will forever. Great home gym fully completed now, and fuck indoor eating at restaurants, and i dont watch sports, and have no young kids i need to see in their competitive indoor sports.
I'm made for this.

Fucken Trudeau still with us, i have nothing to say as we are continually proving we are fucken stupid and getting more so as we evolve in this country, or Devolve.
I was so surprised by this when i learned he is still in.

Stay safe and strong folks and i hope we get through this soon. I feel i know where we are headed and im continuing to prepare, if not the efforts wont be wasted, all good stuff.

Time to move, much sooner than later.
Just need to offload a few of my property acreage/ Farms we have for investments toute suite and carry on somewhere in a more like minded area.
Big time segregation happening out here, families splitting and not allowing visits from each other due to vax status, infighting among friends and families.
Things i honestly never thought i would see. Weak simple folks feeling empowered and smarter than anyone else around. It blows my mind and i just grow further away from this shit and stick to momma and i.
My wife is saying we may need to push up our leaving Canada date if things get too bad. I just was hoping ot hit a magical number in the bank first, but we will not be anywhere Near starving.

I’m not getting vaccinated either. I already saved 200 dollars this week, lol

The vaxx garbage will end.
once it gets it run in court it will be over, thats why they pushing so hard, they know they cant win. (Hopefully)
But by then the weak will have already surrendered and the damage done.

The vaxx garbage will end.
once it gets it run in court it will be over, thats why they pushing so hard, they know they cant win. (Hopefully)
But by then the weak will have already surrendered and the damage done.
I cant see how they have 80% like they say.
I know at work we are only like 40% if you have ot have he double to be vaccinated. My hair dresser only 30%. Same with a few orther business I know. Its only about half. I think they are lying to make it seem like everyone is getting it

I cant see how they have 80% like they say.
I know at work we are only like 40% if you have ot have he double to be vaccinated. My hair dresser only 30%. Same with a few orther business I know. Its only about half. I think they are lying to make it seem like everyone is getting it
I honestly believe they are exaggerating to make us feel like we are missing out and bad dirty people. Not going to happen for us. I hope super beast is correct and this goes to courts etc. Fingers crossed.

I honestly believe they are exaggerating to make us feel like we are missing out and bad dirty people. Not going to happen for us. I hope super beast is correct and this goes to courts etc. Fingers crossed.
I don’t feel bad at all. My favorite is when the compare the vaccine to seatbelts. And I say yes, you are correct, the vaccine like the seatbelt only protects me. And it’s my choice if I wish to die. But if I don’t wear a seatbelt I’m still allowed to drive wherever I want.

I don’t feel bad at all. My favorite is when the compare the vaccine to seatbelts. And I say yes, you are correct, the vaccine like the seatbelt only protects me. And it’s my choice if I wish to die. But if I don’t wear a seatbelt I’m still allowed to drive wherever I want.
And the polio vaccine is another good one. If you want an interesting bit of reading, read what actually caused the polio virus symptoms.....Man made DDT, and the vaccine came out at the same time as they eradicated DDT usage
True story fact based..

I do not feel bad, not at all...I am not one to run around and say i told you so, i am more like a put it out there and then sit back and watch fella.
BUT i will be walking in person up to every fucking person in my family and "friend circle" and say i fucken told ya so as it unfolds for what it really is, a greed fueled, bullshit, non relevant tool.
Right in their faces as they have done to my wife and I.
I have not fucken dropped anyone.....YET, but at times i have been pissed off for hours after a chat, so i now stop chatting, take my immunity supps and carry on my life.
We are taking immunity supps as i never want to hear i told ya so coming at me, i know we will be golden as its BS, but it is good to boost immunity regardless.

I do not feel bad, not at all...I am not one to run around and say i told you so, i am more like a put it out there and then sit back and watch fella.
BUT i will be walking in person up to every fucking person in my family and "friend circle" and say i fucken told ya so as it unfolds for what it really is, a greed fueled, bullshit, non relevant tool.
Right in their faces as they have done to my wife and I.
I have not fucken dropped anyone.....YET, but at times i have been pissed off for hours after a chat, so i now stop chatting, take my immunity supps and carry on my life.
We are taking immunity supps as i never want to hear i told ya so coming at me, i know we will be golden as its BS, but it is good to boost immunity regardless.
Funny thing is things I said months ago, I have people send me the articles and say, you were right.
no shit, a basic understanding of biology and how things normally work is all you need.
‘They have been trying to tell us that covid was going to do the unnatural since the start.
like physics, there are usually basic rules everything follows.

Funny thing is things I said months ago, I have people send me the articles and say, you were right.
no shit, a basic understanding of biology and how things normally work is all you need.
‘They have been trying to tell us that covid was going to do the unnatural since the start.
like physics, there are usually basic rules everything follows.
Yes brother and all the shit they are doing makes zero sense, not one bit of consistency....
None, zero zip...all a bunch of bs agenda.
Most countries dont hardly speak of it anymore, but we are playing it right up. Australia and us are live experiments on human behaviors.

Its like this.
If our hospitals were over flowing with patients, the low life's of the media would be showing footage 24/7.
Funny how when their bullshit called out they ban any demonstrations near hospitals.

"The vaccines cannot give you COVID-19," she reads at some point, adding that one "might want to fact-check that." A quote from doug fords daughter a lingerie football player

The ford family does not have a good reputation and have profited on the pandemic, how can you trust that?
How can i trust what?
I shared a video of something i thought may interest people.
I went over my post again and just cant seem to find the part where i stated i have verified everything she said as true?
Regardless, most that are paying attention and are capable of critical thinking have known for a long time there is plenty to back up her claims.
And it sure doesnt seem like she is on dad’s side. Lol

"The vaccines cannot give you COVID-19," she reads at some point, adding that one "might want to fact-check that." A quote from doug fords daughter a lingerie football player
Im not one for sports, but that sounds like a football game i could watch!
Dont worry about it man. Stick to your trusted sources. Seems you have it all figured out. 😉

So you call a doctor a liar who has first hand experience and you follow the ford family circus... Im surprised