Conspiracy Facts-Now we know what “Covid 19” was really about.

I wonder if they are going to take the view that unvaxed customers are a workplace hazard for the employees?
I have to say no. Because unvaxed workers are not considered hazards or risks. There are already rulings on this. So this really couldn’t be extended to customers.

As long as IPAC measures are in place, one cannot say they are not protected. I mean they can say it. But it’s not going to work in their favour. Vaccines or vaccination status has never been applicable.

That and it’s very hypothetical in the sense that workers have been….and are still working with covid infected individuals and are unvaxed.

So the risk is far far far less when trying to apply said risk to people that aren’t even confirmed infected and merely unvaxed.

If that makes sense.

Ya it makes sense I was just trying to put a twist on it on how the Ministry of labour could logically be involved in this farce we now live in.

So ridiculous.

It’s been a long while since I worked in the US but I don’t recall them wading into the pool on vaccines before, so why would they now? I mean if you don’t get involved in say….vaccinations for measles - which is associated with a pretty scary mortality rate (15+%), why would you for something like covid?

Can’t speak for policy makers everywhere but here labour enforcement has taken a pretty strong stand on not getting involved in anything vaccine from a workplace hazard perspective. There was a lot of concern when the province started to create policy on vaccine policy in certain sectors. So it’s interesting on a bunch of levels to be honest.

However Ford was quoted to say MOL would be enforcing vaccine passports in Ontario. Which is rather confusing to me since the passports don’t apply to workers at all…..and the MOL only has jurisdiction over workers. Lol.
I figured they would make us get vacinated by proxy. We are provincially inspected therefore their inspector to be at our premises we would need all staff vaccinated.
Its great news that the MOL isn’t going to create a regulation or protocol on this.
‘My thought, Trudeau loses and when the promised funding is gone, then Ford allows individual businesses to choose and there may be a card if you want. Trudeau wins, he starts guzzling his choad and does what a little bitch does for his daddy. As you can tell I have zero respect for Ford anymore.

So ridiculous.

It’s been a long while since I worked in the US but I don’t recall them wading into the pool on vaccines before, so why would they now? I mean if you don’t get involved in say….vaccinations for measles - which is associated with a pretty scary mortality rate (15+%), why would you for something like covid?

Can’t speak for policy makers everywhere but here labour enforcement has taken a pretty strong stand on not getting involved in anything vaccine from a workplace hazard perspective. There was a lot of concern when the province started to create policy on vaccine policy in certain sectors. So it’s interesting on a bunch of levels to be honest.

However Ford was quoted to say MOL would be enforcing vaccine passports in Ontario. Which is rather confusing to me since the passports don’t apply to workers at all…..and the MOL only has jurisdiction over workers. Lol.
Yeah brother...I am dumbfounded each and every day i see something new coming out. It almost feels like they are running a playlist from 1800s when we did not have internet and couldn't see what was going on in other provinces and countries etc. The many government workers and service groups getting involved to enforce this is crazy. Here in BC wsbc will be regulating businesses on passports.
My brother does fly in fly out Mining. Everyone has to be vaccinated by the 27 or no job. Currently they all have to be vaccinated to fly anyway. 90% (Local indigenous folk also work here) vaccinated after the announcement was made within a couple weeks, prior to i believe it was low 60%. So after being forced, boom will be 100% shortly.

We also have several popular groups on Facebook saying they wont support the mandate and wont ask for passports. One group Around 150-200,000 members and many , many businesses Outright saying they wont be asking for passports in the open on there.
It is a group against businesses forcing people to show passports starting on Sept 13, tomorrow.

These poor folks advertising are going to get nailed hard and the worst thing is it was a public group until recently.
There are thousands Of businesses saying no to passports. It is pages after pages and it is indexed for different cities and towns now....lol...

So Worksafe BC and other regulatory enforcement & government groups will just open up FB and look in their region while drinking their Starbucks. Pick a small list to get their fines for the day and easy peasy Drive over, go inside and sit and watch and document. Then boom fines or WSBC Orders. Each order doubles until you get shutdown whenever they feel it is time.

I mentioned, in The group that "hey, do you think the enforcement agencies are loving this page as everyone is watching this group and all the businesses are advertising they wont be seeking passports for entry into their establishments"?"

Several said "Don't pay the fines, run ,your business without a license", etc.
I then realized that there is not much horsepower among the folks that have an issue with having to show a Vaccine paper for this shit. No one has a plan for when the fines start, and they WILL...I said you guys should get together and get a go fund me deal going for BC businesses that will help with court costs, be prepared.

I was sent a link as a reply to show me instructions on how to start a charity.
I replied," Hey. folks. I'm not entering any establishments at all, period. I am not going to be that guy if i am out, i am out and i am already getting used to it, I appreciate it and all, but you folks will be getting the fines and then turning away folks with no vaccine passports once the shit starts".
I Received lots of likes but not one person took the reins and said, hey....We need a plan.

Right now it is all hugs, and i love you, and Please support these businesses and hearts flying everywhere. GOD!!!

I am off Facebook for awhile, but ill go back in a few weeks after it starts and ill guarantee the shit will be flying and many businesses will be following mandates.
99%pussies.I will guarantee it.... I'm not trying to sound tuff, i mean if you make a big statement like that, then you need to not lose face and have a strong plan and good support system and see it to the end. Or you are just a pussy, period.

If you say nothing and do what you need to do and comply, i fully 100 % respect that,
well i 98.5% respect that....
I don't respect the shit talk and hero worship and love in the air shit, then turtle after all your tough talk...No plan is ridiculous

So i am hunting for moose harder and heading to get the last pieces of my home gym this week, ordered some other stuff, and will be probably healthier as i wont be able to go in public eateries.

The gym is the biggest disappointment for me. I went today and i felt like i was leaving a best friend to not be able to communicate at all with for a long while.
It was shitty walking out today, it hit me pretty deep hence this wordy reply BUN.

Maybe i am vaccinated, and still won't show my passport, who knows. Myself and my doctor should know. I just respect rights that much.

That would be BALLSY....

Yeah brother...I am dumbfounded each and every day i see something new coming out. It almost feels like they are running a playlist from 1800s when we did not have internet and couldn't see what was going on in other provinces and countries etc. The many government workers and service groups getting involved to enforce this is crazy. Here in BC wsbc will be regulating businesses on passports.
My brother does fly in fly out Mining. Everyone has to be vaccinated by the 27 or no job. Currently they all have to be vaccinated to fly anyway. 90% (Local indigenous folk also work here) vaccinated after the announcement was made within a couple weeks, prior to i believe it was low 60%. So after being forced, boom will be 100% shortly.

We also have several popular groups on Facebook saying they wont support the mandate and wont ask for passports. One group Around 150-200,000 members and many , many businesses Outright saying they wont be asking for passports in the open on there.
It is a group against businesses forcing people to show passports starting on Sept 13, tomorrow.

These poor folks advertising are going to get nailed hard and the worst thing is it was a public group until recently.
There are thousands Of businesses saying no to passports. It is pages after pages and it is indexed for different cities and towns now....lol...

So Worksafe BC and other regulatory enforcement & government groups will just open up FB and look in their region while drinking their Starbucks. Pick a small list to get their fines for the day and easy peasy Drive over, go inside and sit and watch and document. Then boom fines or WSBC Orders. Each order doubles until you get shutdown whenever they feel it is time.

I mentioned, in The group that "hey, do you think the enforcement agencies are loving this page as everyone is watching this group and all the businesses are advertising they wont be seeking passports for entry into their establishments"?"

I then realized that there is not much horsepower among the folks that have an issue with having to show a Vaccine paper for this shit. No one has a plan for when the fines start, and they WILL...I said you guys should get together and get a go fund me deal going for BC businesses that will help with court costs, be prepared.

I replied," Hey. folks. I'm not entering any establishments at all, period. I am not going to be that guy if i am out, i am out and i am already getting used to it, I appreciate it and all, but you folks will be getting the fines and then turning away folks with no vaccine passports once the shit starts".
I Received lots of likes but not one person took the reins and said, hey....We need a plan.

Right now it is all hugs, and i love you, and Please support these businesses and hearts flying everywhere. GOD!!!

I am off Facebook for awhile, but ill go back in a few weeks after it starts and ill guarantee the shit will be flying and many businesses will be following mandates.
99%pussies.I will guarantee it.... I'm not trying to sound tuff, i mean if you make a big statement like that, then you need to not lose face and have a strong plan and good support system and see it to the end. Or you are just a pussy, period.

If you say nothing and do what you need to do and comply, i fully 100 % respect that,
I don't respect the shit talk and hero worship and love in the air shit, then turtle after all your tough talk...No plan is ridiculous

So i am hunting for moose harder and heading to get the last pieces of my home gym this week, ordered some other stuff, and will be probably healthier as i wont be able to go in public eateries.

The gym is the biggest disappointment for me. I went today and i felt like i was leaving a best friend to not be able to communicate at all with for a long while.
It was shitty walking out today, it hit me pretty deep hence this wordy reply BUN.

Maybe i am vaccinated, and still won't show my passport, who knows. Myself and my doctor should know. I just respect rights that much.

That would be BALLSY....
Businesses will fold right away. They will be torn apart on redit and Facebook. The vaccinated so at least 50% that actually don’t mind this passport with threaten to stop going there.
I applaud any business thinking they want you do this but the reality is, people need money and customers. The govt knows that. The people enforcing the restrictions are not even concerned, nor have any personal agenda. It’s just their job.
I mentioned to my inspector if OMAFRA decides that everyone needs to be vacinated for him to inspect, then the 3 of us who are not vaccinated will leave while he inspects. He was kinda sad because I think he really liked our talks. We get along really well.

You know, I’m fine with this, no resturants, no theatres, shit ill save a couple hundred a week.
I‘m going to hammer business really hard, sowing the virtues of grabbing our preprapared items for 1/2 the price of a resturant and 10 times better quality. Maybe I’ll boost business another 15%.

I‘ll just adapt. I’m good at adapting.

Hi everyone.

So... What we talking about in here? Lol!!!

All sunshine and puppy dogs my friends, sunshine and puppy dogs.

Businesses will fold right away. They will be torn apart on redit and Facebook. The vaccinated so at least 50% that actually don’t mind this passport with threaten to stop going there.
I applaud any business thinking they want you do this but the reality is, people need money and customers. The govt knows that. The people enforcing the restrictions are not even concerned, nor have any personal agenda. It’s just their job.
I mentioned to my inspector if OMAFRA decides that everyone needs to be vacinated for him to inspect, then the 3 of us who are not vaccinated will leave while he inspects. He was kinda sad because I think he really liked our talks. We get along really well.

You know, I’m fine with this, no resturants, no theatres, shit ill save a couple hundred a week.
I‘m going to hammer business really hard, sowing the virtues of grabbing our preprapared items for 1/2 the price of a resturant and 10 times better quality. Maybe I’ll boost business another 15%.

I‘ll just adapt. I’m good at adapting.
I am adapting also. It’s what I do.

That would be BALLSY....
Almost like there needs to be a very large group to stalk and harass the mandate enforcers? Not violent, just make them so uncomfortable they quit their job. Follow them home. Follow them all day. Scream, harass, make them cry and turn them into a fucking mess till they need medication to deal with life. Fuck em. They want to enjoy the authority of ruining lives, make them want to go home and kill themselves.

So i am finally reading 1984. Only on chapter five but holy fuck.
The explanation of Two Minutes Hate.
It is Trump Derangement Syndrome! Identical.
Trump is Goldstein!
Anyone reading it would be like thats fucked up, but then look back the last four years. Just as much of brainwashed idiots as in the story. Fucking identical.
Liberals must be descendant of Oceania!!

So i am finally reading 1984. Only on chapter five but holy fuck.
The explanation of Two Minutes Hate.
It is Trump Derangement Syndrome! Identical.
Trump is Goldstein!
Anyone reading it would be like thats fucked up, but then look back the last four years. Just as much of brainwashed idiots as in the story. Fucking identical.
Liberals must be descendant of Oceania!!
I read it in highschool. I really enjoyed it and thought it was scary.

This makes me laugh and cry at the same time. What the fuck? The article says NZ has had 27 deaths due to covid. And people are being arrested for smuggling KFC into Auckland!

I’m sorry but FUCK New Zealand….

Do you think the 70k was from fast food runs? Nice little business but fucking hell! Arrested for grabbing KFC.

Then people wonder why some folks are so upset. This is where it leads.

This makes me laugh and cry at the same time. What the fuck? The article says NZ has had 27 deaths due to covid. And people are being arrested for smuggling KFC into Auckland!

I’m sorry but FUCK New Zealand….

Do you think the 70k was from fast food runs? Nice little business but fucking hell! Arrested for grabbing KFC.

Then people wonder why some folks are so upset. This is where it leads.

Dont worry. We are next.
you really think our controlled opposition will
Slow the leftist agenda? They havent yet.
And dont they still need to count the mail in votes? I am sure they can still find just enough for a majority.
Buckle up. Here we go!

Dont worry. We are next.
you really think our controlled opposition will
Slow the leftist agenda? They havent yet.
And dont they still need to count the mail in votes? I am sure they can still find just enough for a majority.
Buckle up. Here we go!
Will you take the risk and deliver KFC to me though? I’ll pay double and even share the bucket.

Will you take the risk and deliver KFC to me though? I’ll pay double and even share the bucket.
Thats just gross. But i saw that.
You know what funny? My daughter started her shift at McDonalds this morning and was a sign for customers that they need ID and Vaxx pass to enter.
you need a fucking health pass to eat at McDonalds!
Fucking clown world.

Thats just gross. But i saw that.
You know what funny? My daughter started her shift at McDonalds this morning and was a sign for customers that they need ID and Vaxx pass to enter.
you need a fucking health pass to eat at McDonalds!
Fucking clown world.
As long as I can still go through the drive thru

I am hoping McDonalds mandates the vaxx for empolyees cause my kid wont do it then she will move back home with me!