Conspiracy Facts-Now we know what “Covid 19” was really about.

Oh yeah brother it’s coming out. More and more info that tells me we made the right call. I truly hope some legal or otherwise accountability is demonstrated on those that pushed this and hurt the folks just listening to the powers that be that they should be able to trust.
Thank god I have an issue with authority. All authorities except my wife. She keeps me happy so I will let her rule the roost. Lolol jk

I will continue to be non vaxed for covid. I was debating the novavax vaccine. But now they have completely and totally lost my trust. I would never trust them again now. My trust was at a very low status before this with big pharma and government.
They had zero good intentions and knew what was happening from day one, actually well before day one. This I will guarantee.
So short answer. I am now entirely set up at home and work to never comply and weather all lockdowns and mandates. I did it with ease last time and will do in the future.
They will never completely roll out Novavax anyways. Supply is very limited.

i mean i doubt the government will force vaccination for monkeypox, but if you want your skin to turn into bubble wrap you can be our guest!
What is your point? Do you have one?? EVER?? Who is OUR? Are you a monkeypox distributor?
I know you appear to be a troll, are you saying you look like one with bubbly skin? Curious minds want to know...

What is your point? Do you have one?? EVER?? Who is OUR? Are you a monkeypox distributor?
I know you appear to be a troll, are you saying you look like one with bubbly skin? Curious minds want to know...
It appears I’ve struck a nerve. I suppose the “our” would refer to those who understand the monkey pox vaccine is essentially just the smallpox vaccine that has existed for a long time and shown to be efficacious and have a low risk for adverse effects. But go ahead, claim that “it’s fear mongering” even tho it would appear you’ve been fear mongered to believe the government is always gonna try to kill you and that sickness can’t actually just occur on the planet that’s always had disease.

Oh yeah brother it’s coming out. More and more info that tells me we made the right call. I truly hope some legal or otherwise accountability is demonstrated on those that pushed this and hurt the folks just listening to the powers that be that they should be able to trust.
Thank god I have an issue with authority. All authorities except my wife. She keeps me happy so I will let her rule the roost. Lolol jk
I think its so high because so many people were jabbed, a better way to look at it (in Canada at least) would be to go by age.

Ex. 81% of deaths DUE TO covid in canada were in long term care homes, most of which have either numerous conditions, not working out/healthy or just past average life expectancy.
(https://www.theglobeandmail.com/can...nada-ranks-among-worlds-worst-for-ltc-deaths/)
we knew this from the beginning if you looked at the stats hence why I never got the shots.

(https://torontosun.com/opinion/colu...-by-covid-much-lower-than-previously-reported)
To be fair Ontario overreported their stats as well.

Keep in mind it said DUE TO COVID and not WITH COVID as thats an easy way to skew numbers as well. I can tell you personally I know more young people who have died from suicide the past two years than anyone dying of covid.

It appears I’ve struck a nerve. I suppose the “our” would refer to those who understand the monkey pox vaccine is essentially just the smallpox vaccine that has existed for a long time and shown to be efficacious and have a low risk for adverse effects. But go ahead, claim that “it’s fear mongering” even tho it would appear you’ve been fear mongered to believe the government is always gonna try to kill you and that sickness can’t actually just occur on the planet that’s always had disease.
nope no nerve struck....Where does it demonstrate this? Asking a question or two?
I am not in fear. I am a realist and know reality from conspiracy. Once you have been around for awhile it will sink in.
I am just noting you are typically a troll, not untrue, not nerve struck, just a note and observation, then i asked if you had a point, as always...You do not.. Again, as always..But what would one expect from a kid?
Again, not hurling insults, nor nerve struck...lmao....That made me giggle....you have no idea lil fella...
One thing i show resistance upon is the covid jab, again, you run on no facts, just troll mentality of pot stirring..You need a much bigger spoon to stir my pot son..., go get a fourth jab..Hurry up now, be quick about it...

I'm not sure if they'll mandate the monkey pox shot. I certainly wouldn't put it past them. So far the escalation of mp is following the target of the project they did for future pandemics back in 2020.

I more think they are gonna keep pushing COVID again soon (well they are already actually) 6th wave 7th wave, more deadly. Different strain again so of course you need another shot or 2. Then of course passports and lockdowns to protect young and old.

This could be an annual thing. Nothing wrong with a pandemic or 2 every 6 months... Keeps you sharp, keeps you spry. And it's really totally normal. Pfizer et all told me so, so I know. Lol.

nope no nerve struck....Where does it demonstrate this? Asking a question or two?
I am not in fear. I am a realist and know reality from conspiracy. Once you have been around for awhile it will sink in.
I am just noting you are typically a troll, not untrue, not nerve struck, just a note and observation, then i asked if you had a point, as always...You do not.. Again, as always..But what would one expect from a kid?
Again, not hurling insults, nor nerve struck...lmao....That made me giggle....you have no idea lil fella...
One thing i show resistance upon is the covid jab, again, you run on no facts, just troll mentality of pot stirring..You need a much bigger spoon to stir my pot son..., go get a fourth jab..Hurry up now, be quick about it...
I beg you to disprove anything i’ve said thus far. Don’t waste your time replying to some “troll kid” since you’re such an old head with knowledge way above my education level.

@ironwill

lolol,,,those buggers, buggering around again....no dubes on sesame street i guess...lolol
@superbeast i saw some interesting insight on jim mhenson and muppets and sesame street awhile ago, and re read it again recently..Creepy shit brother...creepy shit...I am sure you know what i am referring to...wow..

lolol,,,those buggers, buggering around again....no dubes on sesame street i guess...lolol
@superbeast i saw some interesting insight on jim mhenson and muppets and sesame street awhile ago, and re read it again recently..Creepy shit brother...creepy shit...I am sure you know what i am referring to...wow..
Was it The Dark Crystal movie? I remember watching that movie as a kid.