Consistently high SHBG and low free test. Do i take the plunge ?

Hi all, looking for insight. For the last 2 years i have had the symptoms of low T, sex drive, erection quality, recovery and energy. My total T has always been good (18-25), and and such lifelabs (BC) cancels free testosterone test. I wanted to know for sure so went to the states to get SHBG and free test measured, and lo and behold, both out of range. I did two tests 2 weeks apart to make sure it wasn't an anomaly. Most recent one is here:

I eat a balanced diet, not in caloric deficit, liver values look good. My E2 is below range. I am trying boron and stinging nettle root currently. Onmen has written me a script but I seemed to know more than them about TRT.
Has anyone found themselves in the same situation ?
Cheers

I'm in the same situation, by Total T is 575ng/dl my SHBG was 73pg/ml resulting in total free T of 69pg/ml. I spent a lot of time trying ti understand the numbers, and by watching Danny Bosa (he is Canadian) things are finally clear. SHBG acts like a buffer so if you have a high SHBG even with good total T, your free T is crap and you feel like crap. The best protocol for this is to take a high dosage once a week (in my case 120mg) and that way you can overcome the buffering effect of SHBG. If you search yourtube for Danny Bosa high SHBG you will get it.

Danny is very nice
Know him personally solid guy with good knowledge and guests on TRT

Thats where I am is low SHBG, always at the low end of the range, gives me really high free test though.
That’s amazing !

It’s why blood work is so important
Example: Your 300mg of test e and someone else 300mg with high SHBG won’t be the same

This was me on 125 mg of test, I drew the morning before injectingView attachment 42735
Your SHBG is low ! Nice
You def feel that 22

On 140mg I was 29 nmol and my estrogen was at 85… my estrogen was 139 before starting ( test 9.9)
Got gyno flare up then tanked estrogen then got it at a good number LOL feel good now

Shbg before starting was 25
Wasnt on this most recent test
My prolactin was high again 3rd time
Kinda concerned

Sorry to derail thread

Hi all, looking for insight. For the last 2 years i have had the symptoms of low T, sex drive, erection quality, recovery and energy. My total T has always been good (18-25), and and such lifelabs (BC) cancels free testosterone test. I wanted to know for sure so went to the states to get SHBG and free test measured, and lo and behold, both out of range. I did two tests 2 weeks apart to make sure it wasn't an anomaly. Most recent one is here:

I eat a balanced diet, not in caloric deficit, liver values look good. My E2 is below range. I am trying boron and stinging nettle root currently. Onmen has written me a script but I seemed to know more than them about TRT.
Has anyone found themselves in the same situation ?
Cheers

Run some mast or primo.
IMO mast would be better. I cannot run mast because it tanks my shbg too low and then I feel horrible. Might might work great for you. add on 150-200 mg of mast a week and see what happens in a month.

Your SHBG is low ! Nice
You def feel that 22

On 140mg I was 29 nmol and my estrogen was at 85… my estrogen was 139 before starting ( test 9.9)
Got gyno flare up then tanked estrogen then got it at a good number LOL feel good now

Shbg before starting was 25
Wasnt on this most recent test
My prolactin was high again 3rd time
Kinda concerned

Sorry to derail thread
I use an anti estrigen when I feel sides. I really have no way now to get my hormone levels checked.

I have gyno looking at a vial of test LOL

But to answer this thread SHBG is important and needs to be lowered

I'm in the same situation, by Total T is 575ng/dl my SHBG was 73pg/ml resulting in total free T of 69pg/ml. I spent a lot of time trying ti understand the numbers, and by watching Danny Bosa (he is Canadian) things are finally clear. SHBG acts like a buffer so if you have a high SHBG even with good total T, your free T is crap and you feel like crap. The best protocol for this is to take a high dosage once a week (in my case 120mg) and that way you can overcome the buffering effect of SHBG. If you search yourtube for Danny Bosa high SHBG you will get it.
How long have you been on for and have you remeasured SHBG? I am very curious to see how you responded!