Coco’s 2021 Prep Log

10 weeks out as of tomorrow!

New low weigh in this week of 224.2!! Can’t remember the last time I was at this low of a weight!

Coach made a very minor change. Just removed 5g of fat per day!

Current macros are now:

Training day: 275g protein, 250g carbs, 30g fat
Rest day: 275g protein, 225g carbs, 25g fat
Refeed (Friday or Saturday): 275g protein, 350g carbs, 25g fat

Don’t mind my dead face in my check in photos this week. We’re in a mini shutdown at work and I’ve been working 72-84 hour weeks.
Thank god for 3 days off starting tomorrow.

9d4fa77d387955a13dbf012691c05e4e.jpg

b97749b6ea6967435ac166bb1c606db6.jpg

4c3028f8254a3b65310210f434af4983.jpg

e33f34b5e159178a28261b11f22a07a7.jpg

7546d9e0b47a5d84b841f63091310d58.jpg

a4754ece84fd009e6e580763460b104e.jpg

319ee76379688e1dc8b82c3379108bca.jpg

84ee9e7d1358a9210b6fea27c4849556.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe when you win sorbs will buy us all a beer 👍
You know at one time, guys who lived close to me would drop,by the shop and visit me. I bet I’ve met 15 guys off this board Over the years.
I always find it interesting to see the face behind the board persona.
I hope that I seemed the same as I am on the board to them, but who knows.
Yeah, we will get together in secret and have beers, lol

Wish I had some good stuff to post. But I do not. Thanks to covid. The show got pushed again until September.

I’m almost 33 and said fuck it. I have a life to live and this show was just because I’m passionate about bodybuilding. But I’m not about to throw almost 40 weeks into dieting/prepping for the show. It would be different if I had a career in this, but I do not.

I have since been on a break from AAS and dieting, enjoying life, food and and some drinks as well since patios have finally opened in Ontario.

I will push into an off season here soon enough once life is a little more stable and then hope to do a 2022 show!

Wish I had some good stuff to post. But I do not. Thanks to covid. The show got pushed again until September.

I’m almost 33 and said fuck it. I have a life to live and this show was just because I’m passionate about bodybuilding. But I’m not about to throw almost 40 weeks into dieting/prepping for the show. It would be different if I had a career in this, but I do not.

I have since been on a break from AAS and dieting, enjoying life, food and and some drinks as well since patios have finally opened in Ontario.

I will push into an off season here soon enough once life is a little more stable and then hope to do a 2022 show!

Just one more thing Covid put the fucks to that’s a shame man you put a lot into it sorry to here this man

Happy to hear your enjoying life! Shows are great but only if your enjoying the preparation. Time is our most valuable asset and it’s important to not waste it overdoing anything and subsequently burning out. Good idea to reevaluate in 2022!

Don’t blame you one bit. I wouldnt diet for that long either.