Clenbuterol. Liquid vs Tablets

trenaddik

Trusted Member
I was wondering what are your opinions on clen.. Either liquid or in tablets..

Also , Which labs carries the STRONGEST clen in your opinion.

Back in the days i used to take rui products clenbuterol.. Strongest clen i have ever taken..

IMHO , Liquid is the best and not in a spray.. You cant dose accurately with clen sprays.. and i cant stress enough the importance of dosing accurately your clen..

Yeah but its such an hassle to take your dose.. syrupy as fuck.. And if im not mistaken..Its dosed at 25mcg/ml.

Used to take clen 200mcg/ml and it was watery.. Took an oral syringe and it did the trick.

Mrs is using Matrix's clen right now and it's doing the trick. Also they dose their tabs at 20mcg which in my opinion is perfect.

But..... fuck clen. Lol.

Yeah but its such an hassle to take your dose.. syrupy as fuck.. And if im not mistaken..Its dosed at 25mcg/ml.

Used to take clen 200mcg/ml and it was watery.. Took an oral syringe and it did the trick.
Yep it’s 25mcg/ ml, tastes like shit but was my go to for clen cause I didn’t trust most labs dosing in mcg especially in tabs. I used to just buy it direct from the vet so was convenient too.

Real clenbuterol is extremely hard to source these days folks. You wouldn’t believe how difficult. There are very few labs with access to legitimate clenbuterol. I know that’s not popular opinion but it’s the truth and anyone stating otherwise is either lying to you or doesn’t know. I’m not interested in arguing over that, believe it or don’t. But......

Buyer beware.

honestly I wouldn’t waste my time with it anyway. There are other options out there that carry a far better reward v. risk ratio in my opinion.

But still.. My question remain unanswered !

Which lab did you guys use , which one in your opinion carries the strongest..

Abmonkey suggested Matrix Labs , anyone else ?

Pareto, dosed at 100mcg , 25mcg all i took got the ticker movin good.

Real clenbuterol is extremely hard to source these days folks. You wouldn’t believe how difficult. There are very few labs with access to legitimate clenbuterol. I know that’s not popular opinion but it’s the truth and anyone stating otherwise is either lying to you or doesn’t know. I’m not interested in arguing over that, believe it or don’t. But......

Buyer beware.

honestly I wouldn’t waste my time with it anyway. There are other options out there that carry a far better reward v. risk ratio in my opinion.
I believe it,
Not going to name labs but I tried a few labs clen and it gave me different sides than the ventipulmins clen pump

I’ll only use ventipulmins for clen

Syn Pharma's Clen tabs have been amazing. I'm not a fan of the UG liquid clen at all, dosing is either under or all over the place.