Clenbuterol for women

Grindtight

Trusted Member
Anyone could suggest a proper way of using clenbuterol for wome .ie proper cycling and dosage.I never used the stuff so have advice to give for my female friend who wants to loose some much belly fat that dowsnt want to go.Yes she does diet and lots of cardio but still it clings to her.

Hi, I started using it awhile ago now everyone reacts differently on it some get pretty sick feeling and can not handle it. I started on 50mcg one per day in the morning I got the shakes so bad people at work noticed, so I switched it up to before bed time I am one of the rare people who can take a stim before bed and have a great sleep. After a week I went up in dosage to 100mcg once before bed for week two and then for week three I found it did work into week three then you are off for two weeks then I started again.
A couple of things to be aware of that I researched or was told from others on this site
going over 140mcg can cause heart attack but some of the bigger guys do it? Two weeks on and two weeks off seem to be the norm I did three on and two off seemed to work maybe cause I am female who knows??
Things you feel the shakes, your heart pounding and intense body heat coming off your body always feels like your running a fever.
If she can stick to a good diet and train not just cardio but train the belly area it can work I shed 22lbs on my first go but I was using other things as well and that was total loss during a one month period not just three weeks I don't weigh myself every week. Do not even try to cut pills if want more or less get a liquid form and dose that way I would not mix brands in case was one is under dose or over dose mcg dosage is very small and hard to measure start small work up she needs to do some reading so she knows.....later M

Hi, I started using it awhile ago now everyone reacts differently on it some get pretty sick feeling and can not handle it. I started on 50mcg one per day in the morning I got the shakes so bad people at work noticed, so I switched it up to before bed time I am one of the rare people who can take a stim before bed and have a great sleep. After a week I went up in dosage to 100mcg once before bed for week two and then for week three I found it did work into week three then you are off for two weeks then I started again.
A couple of things to be aware of that I researched or was told from others on this site
going over 140mcg can cause heart attack but some of the bigger guys do it? Two weeks on and two weeks off seem to be the norm I did three on and two off seemed to work maybe cause I am female who knows??
Things you feel the shakes, your heart pounding and intense body heat coming off your body always feels like your running a fever.
If she can stick to a good diet and train not just cardio but train the belly area it can work I shed 22lbs on my first go but I was using other things as well and that was total loss during a one month period not just three weeks I don't weigh myself every week. Do not even try to cut pills if want more or less get a liquid form and dose that way I would not mix brands in case was one is under dose or over dose mcg dosage is very small and hard to measure start small work up she needs to do some reading so she knows.....later M
Hi there thanks for the input.Also congrats on your goals.Shitttt she has 100mcg so cutting with a pill cutter may be tricky hmmm guess she will find out.

Just a thought..... everyone I've talked to in the last little while is adamant that most Clen on the market isnt clen at all as the supply had run out from Asian suppliers?
This has made me hesitant to purchase any. Seemed that some labs had an ample supply that lasted quite a while thus allowing legit sales to continue.
Not trying to be a downer and not sure who or where still has the real shit.
Just be careful I guess that you may not be getting what u hoped for.
And if you do have a good connection, PM me as I would like to stock up :)

Start low with clen and work your way up to find out tolerance. I would start at 20 and go to 40mcg. If you need more then that, your getting pretty serious

Just a thought..... everyone I've talked to in the last little while is adamant that most Clen on the market isnt clen at all as the supply had run out from Asian suppliers?
This has made me hesitant to purchase any. Seemed that some labs had an ample supply that lasted quite a while thus allowing legit sales to continue.
1 off the sponsor here supplies testing results so I dont think I'd question the product.

Hi there thanks for the input.Also congrats on your goals.Shitttt she has 100mcg so cutting with a pill cutter may be tricky hmmm guess she will find out.
100mcg pill form that is pretty high dose as your reading replies 20 -40mcg doses etc tabs from most labs I know are 50mcg, 40mcg is rare you sure that is not liquid she has??? She bought this knowing nothing about it how does she know its real? I would question that big time if your concerned about your friend get the brand name you can always post that name and ask if that brand has 100mcg tabs or not someone will know if its legit or not...

Start low with clen and work your way up to find out tolerance. I would start at 20 and go to 40mcg. If you need more then that, your getting pretty serious[/QUOTE

Your right to start this way.

Sad that we can't get those old 40mcg tabs.

At least there is liquid at this strenght.:)

For newbies i always tell them start with 20mcg for 3 days to a week in the AM, then run 20mcg AM and 20mcg PM (no later then 3pm so it doesn't keep you awake), then the next week do 30mcg AM 30mcg PM, then do 40mcg AM and 40mcg PM. I usually stop here for women and run that for 6 weeks then taper off the same way you ramped up. Rarely do i tell women to go up tp 100mcg a week unless they are competing and trying to get ridiculously lean. I have always felt that splitting the dose reduces the side effects and i have always had Good results running a max dose of 80mcg a week. I am a big fan of slowly ramping up and slowly ramping down as i feel the body adjusts a lot better and the person feels a lot better.

100mcg pill form that is pretty high dose as your reading replies 20 -40mcg doses etc tabs from most labs I know are 50mcg, 40mcg is rare you sure that is not liquid she has??? She bought this knowing nothing about it how does she know its real? I would question that big time if your concerned about your friend get the brand name you can always post that name and ask if that brand has 100mcg tabs or not someone will know if its legit or not...
It is 100mcg from a well known reputable sponsor all I can say.

there's still ventipulmin clen pumps around, im assuming those have to be legit?
not sure if they have fakes