Clen vs ECA

16 mg lol bro I take 32 lol 4 8mg pills hahahah my tolerance is thru the roof now I remember when one 8 mg pill at 4pm would keep me up all night
Lol.
You must be younger.
About 20 years ago, it came in 25 mg pills, little tiny things. Like taking speed. We would take 75 mg before a chest day to get a PR.

Lol. My staff was all hopped up on it. It now takes 10 people what 6 of us on ephedrine would do, lol,

I use it more sparingly now.
My max was 125 mg at once. I got a panic attack, thought I was going to die. Then I stopped taking it for a decade.

Lol.
You must be younger.
About 20 years ago, it came in 25 mg pills, little tiny things. Like taking speed. We would take 75 mg before a chest day to get a PR.

Lol. My staff was all hopped up on it. It now takes 10 people what 6 of us on ephedrine would do, lol,

My max was 125 mg at once. I got a panic attack, thought I was going to die. Then I stopped taking it for a decade.
Nah bro I’m old I’m 37

I take cafeine and ephedrine full time just to work full time and train. Everyday LOL but for me comparing those to Clen is like a knife to a gun..........for my body clen worked crazy for fat loss just horrible cramps so I cut it off and never tried it again
Just run it low and drink enough fluids.

125😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆 for fuck sakes but I guess tolerance goes up as well I fuckin love the shit helps me get thru my day i hit 32mg and 400mg caffeine as soon as I open my eyes than again at 6pm with my preworkout meal

125😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆 for fuck sakes but I guess tolerance goes up as well I fuckin love the shit helps me get thru my day i hit 32mg and 400mg caffeine as soon as I open my eyes than again at 6pm with my preworkout meal

That was 125 mg of the good stuff. My stepson who smoked meth, says it was pretty close to the same thing at that dose.
Well they do make it from that.
I was addicted for years as well. I loved the way you could feel like shit, cranky, then bam, happy as hell running around.

Now it’s just 16 mg before training.

Good clen is very tough to beat in my opinion.

I feel like itll cut more fat than eca and will also add muscle at a decent rate if ur a natural.

I remember going from benching 275 x 2 on week#1...and then using clen 3 weeks on 1 week off for 9 weeks total. I dropped 16lbs on the scale (not overly impressive) but was flat benching the 125s x 23 reps. I looked like a totally different person.
Followimg that i added t3 at 50mcg/day (no clue wtf I was doing) and began losing muscle+strength and much less fat.

Clen will cause heart.damage at high doses. But if u can stay reasonable with the dosage....i believe it works far better than eca.

But both are worth a shot. Some people prefer one over the other bc of the feel.

Good clen is very tough to beat in my opinion.

I feel like itll cut more fat than eca and will also add muscle at a decent rate if ur a natural.

I remember going from benching 275 x 2 on week#1...and then using clen 3 weeks on 1 week off for 9 weeks total. I dropped 16lbs on the scale (not overly impressive) but was flat benching the 125s x 23 reps. I looked like a totally different person.
Followimg that i added t3 at 50mcg/day (no clue wtf I was doing) and began losing muscle+strength and much less fat.

Clen will cause heart.damage at high doses. But if u can stay reasonable with the dosage....i believe it works far better than eca.

But both are worth a shot. Some people prefer one over the other bc of the feel.
I fuckin hate t3 shit is garbage I also ran it when I didn’t what the fuck I was doing and had no business with it whatsoever lost some fat but also lost a ton of muscke
And hair

When I was younger I'd pop either of them like candies. As I've aged, I don't mess with either. I've grown to not like things that affect the heart. This goes well against popular opinion, but I would take dnp before either of these now.

I fuckin hate t3 shit is garbage I also ran it when I didn’t what the fuck I was doing and had no business with it whatsoever lost some fat but also lost a ton of muscke
And hair
I use it sparingly now when dieting; usually 40mcg/day. It makes me look like absolute shit muscle-wise. Zero fullness.
But when diet is on point..and uve added clen or albuterol. THEN adding some t3 tends to work well. Atleast on my body.
Then again i have more fat to lose than most people also

Lol.
You must be younger.

125 at once is fuckin insane although I’m so wired to this shit I take 140 throughout the day now split into 5 pills morning lunch and evening

Ive done multiple days at 280mcg/day about a decade ago using LTL liquid clen.
It worked well but was likely atleast a bit under dosed.

Honestly the sides werent any worse than on half the dosage.

I should add that my resting heart rate on Clen goes from 55-65 to +100BPM, that isn’t the best number for resting so it’s definitely something to think about.
If you have any issues in that department I’d recommend getting that sorted out before getting on Clen.
I've notice my resting heart rat is up around 100 BPM as well so ya I would have to agree with you on this rigpig

Clen is very effective but sometimes difficult to handle the sides. I prefer the appetite suppression of the EC stack and the high energy/jitteriness is something I eventually get used to and start noticing less as the weeks go on