Clen vs ECA

jackedpotato

Trusted Member
Never used clen in a cutting phase before but am considering picking some up. I've used ECA before but aside from the increased HR/edginess I'd expect, without fail everytime I've ran it it makes taking a piss damn near impossible most the time no matter how bad I gotta go, to the point where it impacts my training and life loll. I've googled the topic to see what others had to say but found mixed opinions so curious as to what anyone who wants to chime in's experience/preferences are, if you find clen notably better and worth the increased sides/risks, etc.

I've heard that ECA may have a better appetite suppressant effect (at least temporarily) but I'm good at sticking to plan so I'm more interested in inherent thermogenic/fat loss benefits. I know main factor is diet but mine's on point, just interested in a lil boost is all

(PS I know clen's not a steroid but I didn't know where else to put this so if this is the wrong spot my bad)

I’m a fan of clen, the wife and I both run it.
I taper up as I need to, and run it longer than most protocols call for.
I prefer it over ECA myself.
I can tolerate the sides just fine, I shake allot but that doesn’t bother me at all.
I prefer to split the dose in the morning and around lunch time so I can still sleep at night.
I’ve made it as high as 200mcg and rode that for a while, the wife hasn’t had to go over 60mcg.
Definitely increase your water, potassium and taurine intake on it. Makes a world of difference for cramping.

I should add that my resting heart rate on Clen goes from 55-65 to +100BPM, that isn’t the best number for resting so it’s definitely something to think about.
If you have any issues in that department I’d recommend getting that sorted out before getting on Clen.

I’m a fan of clen, the wife and I both run it.
I taper up as I need to, and run it longer than most protocols call for.
I prefer it over ECA myself.
I can tolerate the sides just fine, I shake allot but that doesn’t bother me at all.
I prefer to split the dose in the morning and around lunch time so I can still sleep at night.
I’ve made it as high as 200mcg and rode that for a while, the wife hasn’t had to go over 60mcg.
Definitely increase your water, potassium and taurine intake on it. Makes a world of difference for cramping.
I was considering running clen at the end of my current cycle and thats good info thanks man. Do you notice any changes in sleep when running it?

I should add that my resting heart rate on Clen goes from 55-65 to +100BPM, that isn’t the best number for resting so it’s definitely something to think about.
If you have any issues in that department I’d recommend getting that sorted out before getting on Clen.
I appreciate the info + heads up man, all is good in the resting heart rate department normally for me but I'll definitely start low and monitor my HR if I decide to go that route

I was considering running clen at the end of my current cycle and thats good info thanks man. Do you notice any changes in sleep when running it?
I generally tolerate stims pretty well but still Clen is a bit different. I’ve made some dumb mistakes in the beginning.
I was taking it too late in the day then laying in bed wondering why I couldn’t sleep lol
Eventually I decided to take it in the morning than early afternoon. Never much of a problem after that. Again I have to stress the importance of Taurine, Potassium and Water. It’s no joke.
I had a tricep lock up hard for a full day, couldn’t bend my arm. And my quads & claves would lock up when running. That fuckin sucks.

I generally tolerate stims pretty well but still Clen is a bit different. I’ve made some dumb mistakes in the beginning.
I was taking it too late in the day then laying in bed wondering why I couldn’t sleep lol
Eventually I decided to take it in the morning than early afternoon. Never much of a problem after that. Again I have to stress the importance of Taurine, Potassium and Water. It’s no joke.
I had a tricep lock up hard for a full day, couldn’t bend my arm. And my quads & claves would lock up when running. That fuckin sucks.
I will be stocking up on those for sure if I end up running. No idea how bad the cramps can be and I'd prefer not to find out! Haha.

Alright morning and early afternoon, you find the split dose more effective even with the long half life?

My 2cents..
Clen makes me tired and lazy as fuck. A shaky lazy ass. Without a lot of results...
ECA gives very good energy, kills the appetite and helps burn fat. However it makes me jittery as hell and cause vasoconstriction (reduced blood flow, aka stim dick, awful muscle pump, etc).

Yohimbine on the other hand, gives very good energy too, kills appetite, helps burn fat without any vasoconstriction. But you have to dose it often because of the very short half life and also you can't eat any carbs after taking it or an hour before or else it's fat burning benefits are nil.
Also adding T3 helps tremendously.

I will be stocking up on those for sure if I end up running. No idea how bad the cramps can be and I'd prefer not to find out! Haha.

Alright morning and early afternoon, you find the split dose more effective even with the long half life?
I definitely find it more tolerable than doing it all at once.

For me saying “locking up” is an understatement I took it when I was training In Thailand lost a fuk ton of sweat at a pro team sparring session was walking home and I got almost a full body cramp it was the worst fuckin shit I’ve ever felt like unbelievable I my coach was driving by helped me into his car and I was trying to relax but the cramps were so painful I was literally screaming needless to say he couldn’t stop laughing 😆😆😆 I was gonna go to the hospital but after a few hours of water Gatorade relaxing it passed like it would come and go.........long story short it made cutting weight really easy coupled with my diet but that shit Dosent agree with my body at all.........shit works tho lol no question it helps u shed fat real quick

I found that I didn’t need to take a lot to get a positive benefit.
I started with 10 mcg at 10 am for a week.
Then moved up to 10 mg at 10 am, 10 mg at 3 pm.
That was all I needed.
Did that fir another 4 weeks. It got me over the hump.
IMO, like gh you don’t need to have sides for it to work. It’s an aid.

I low dosed it as well and it worked but I think that day I lost to
Much sweat got very dehydrated or something. It was like 35 degrees and a hard practice

I low dosed it as well and it worked but I think that day I lost to
Much sweat got very dehydrated or something. It was like 35 degrees and a hard practice
I had that happen on anavar one time. Thought I was going to lock up, i guzzled 3 Gatorade’s and got lucky.

I found that I didn’t need to take a lot to get a positive benefit.
I started with 10 mcg at 10 am for a week.
Then moved up to 10 mg at 10 am, 10 mg at 3 pm.
That was all I needed.
Did that fir another 4 weeks. It got me over the hump.
IMO, like gh you don’t need to have sides for it to work. It’s an aid.
I agree with low dosing it
I start around 25mcg in the morning for a couple days, then 50mcg split, and up.
It takes me a while to get to the top, hence why I don’t follow the 2 on / 2 off protocol
I can hang on at 100mcg for a long time before I bother going past that.
I agree that even though you’re not feeling it, it’s still working. Although I’m always feeling the shakes and heartbeat, just gets easier to tolerate.

I agree with low dosing it
I start around 25mcg in the morning for a couple days, then 50mcg split, and up.
It takes me a while to get to the top, hence why I don’t follow the 2 on / 2 off protocol
I can hang on at 100mcg for a long time before I bother going past that.
I agree that even though you’re not feeling it, it’s still working. Although I’m always feeling the shakes and heartbeat, just gets easier to tolerate.
Yeah, I don’t do the 2 on/2 off either. Just keep it low and stay there until I start to lose weight again. Then I stop and let my body do it’s thing till I get stuck again.

I couldn’t imagine what 100 mcg would be like, lol.

Mind you I take 16 mg of ephedrine as a preworkout. So normally I don’t use clen, lol,

Yeah, I don’t do the 2 on/2 off either. Just keep it low and stay there until I start to lose weight again. Then I stop and let my body do it’s thing till I get stuck again.

Mind you I take 16 mg of ephedrine as a preworkout. So normally I don’t use clen, lol,
16 mg lol bro I take 32 lol 4 8mg pills hahahah my tolerance is thru the roof now I remember when one 8 mg pill at 4pm would keep me up all night

I take cafeine and ephedrine full time just to work full time and train. Everyday LOL but for me comparing those to Clen is like a knife to a gun..........for my body clen worked crazy for fat loss just horrible cramps so I cut it off and never tried it again

At the time I was using Clen I was clean from ephedrine as well they don’t sell that In Thailand it’s looked at as a drug