Clean bulk with the master

Frank.castle

If you want peace, Prepare for war
Trusted Member
I have been working with @Funnyman for going on 3 weeks now and does he ever know his stuff. Speaking with him about nutrition is like opening an encyclopedia... every time we talk I learn many new things. He is a pleasure to work with and really goes out of his way to be there to answer any questions you may have, and trust me he has the answer!

I’ll keep this thread as to share small updates to how things are progressing.

So far I’m down 2 pounds... doesn’t seem like a lot right? But within the first week I was feeling better more energy and that stubborn area of lower belly fat started to shrink. In 3 weeks I’ve considerably lost fat but no muscle size! So the myth of not being able to lose fat and put on muscle at the same time is untrue. With the help of the man the myth the legend Funnyman has proved that diet is 80% of this game. Thank you to Funnyman, I’d suggest every person here use him Atleast once!

Ok guys quick update! Currently down 10 pounds from getting started 4 weeks ago. I took measurements 2 weeks ago, just checked this morning again.

I’m up 1/4” on my calves, quads and chest. Biceps increased by maybe 1/8” but that may be from just measuring slightly differently so I won’t call that an increase yet.

Waist has decreased by a full 1” measured at the belly button. Always had a tough time cleaning up that area.

My energy is still high, I’m never really hungry and pumps in the gym have actually increased and feel amazing.

I’m lucky to have this opportunity to work with @Funnyman, looking forward to continuing this journey working with him!

Ok guys quick update! Currently down 10 pounds from getting started 4 weeks ago. I took measurements 2 weeks ago, just checked this morning again.

I’m up 1/4” on my calves, quads and chest. Biceps increased by maybe 1/8” but that may be from just measuring slightly differently so I won’t call that an increase yet.

Waist has decreased by a full 1” measured at the belly button. Always had a tough time cleaning up that area.

My energy is still high, I’m never really hungry and pumps in the gym have actually increased and feel amazing.

I’m lucky to have this opportunity to work with @Funnyman, looking forward to continuing this journey working with him!
Funnyman is worth every penny!

Ok guys another update I apologize to all for slacking here just been busy as hell!

So as of Saturday morning I’m down 22 pounds from getting started with @Funnyman
Again since last update I’m up around 1/2” on my quads and calves, my chest is up 3/4” and biceps are up 1/2”.

The biggest change is my waist since March 14th I’m down 3.5” total on my waist. It’s an amazing feeling to watch that lower abdominal fat disapearing. It’s ALLLLLWAYS been a troublesome area for me. In the past I’ve tried a lot, really restricting calories tons of cardio you name it I tried it none has worked the way working with this amazing man has. I’m not hungry I’m not limited in what I eat. His plan has been easy to follow.

To put a bit more insight into this, my cardio is only 20-30 mins a day and training 5-6 times a week. I’m confident I could have put on a little more size, but I went from tweaking my back to a bad cold over the span of 3 weeks so I lost a lot of training time. Not an excuse but just highlights the importance of diet on body composition.

There is no gear, nor training that will do what a @Funnyman diet plan can do for you. Do yourself a favor get in contact with him and get started!! Also if you do, follow what he sets out for you, stick with it! The results can be amazing

I’ve never been so happy with progress or excited to continue to see results than I have with him.

Thank you again @Funnyman