Christmas music

Covid and the lock down is severely restricting Christmas But we are determined to make it special family time.

We have satellite radio so have the Christmas channels playing in the house in the evenings, we watched a few of the traditional Christmas movies and I still ordered an 18 pound turkey and ham from the local butcher. We can’t all be together but I’ll cook and deliver Christmas dinner to both sets of parents on Christmas Eve

There’s a great sense of community where I live this year. Usually less than 50% of the houses put up Christmas lights and decorations. But this year it Has to be greater than 95%. We have a walking trail through our community and everyone that has a house along the trail has decorated the fence with lights etc. so it’s a very festive and nice walk with the dog in the evenings.

Even got two christmas cards and chocolates in the mailbox from neighbours we don’t even know. So some good has come from Covid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am doing the same thing I did for xmas last year... Visiting my mom in Woodstock for Xmas and spending time with my son afterwards. I have not let Covid affect my actions at all. I think the restrictions are a bunch of political bullshit so the media and government can exert control over us. When covid reduces ... government will want restrict our freedoms the same for any incident that comes along. We are giving to much freedom to government to be able to restrict our freedoms. We are almost becoming a Chinese state. Look at Trudeau slapping on a 3 fold carbon tax to support his Global warming agenda without discussing it with the provinces. No one cares about that, they want Covid ended and employment and economic growth. He is killing our main industry the provides us growth ... Oil. The guys an idiot.