Chris Aceto : Carbs

Two weeks into the new diet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
One thing in my experience is this. ONLY LISTEN TO YOUR COACH. Dont't listen to advice given by fellows on forums. You will get feeling frustrated at times and feel stalled, feel fucked up some days. On the worst day, stay on course and only listen to your coaches advice on supplements and food and training.
If you checked his success rate out and see reviews or are familiar with them stay the course.
If it seems real ridiculous, find one person you trust with good experience and do a double check.
Many guys fall off course by listening to others, dont do it....IMHO...
It will get rediculously hard some days and you will have doubts. keep going in one direction.

Its gluconeogenesis. And for that to occur you'd need to be eating an excess in protein like 400 plus grams which nobody does anyway.
I used to eat around 600 grams a day. I was worried one day it may be harmful so I reduced.
I used to be leaner eating almost only protien, but I was younger, so I could be fatter because of age, lol.

I used to eat around 600 grams a day. I was worried one day it may be harmful so I reduced.
I used to be leaner eating almost only protien, but I was younger, so I could be fatter because of age, lol.
Thats a complete waste of money lol. You could be using that for your super supps. You're paying for expensive carbs

One thing in my experience is this. ONLY LISTEN TO YOUR COACH. Dont't listen to advice given by fellows on forums. You will get feeling frustrated at times and feel stalled, feel fucked up some days. On the worst day, stay on course and only listen to your coaches advice on supplements and food and training.
If you checked his success rate out and see reviews or are familiar with them stay the course.
If it seems real ridiculous, find one person you trust with good experience and do a double check.
Many guys fall off course by listening to others, dont do it....IMHO...
It will get rediculously hard some days and you will have doubts. keep going in one direction.

Appreciate the advice , and yeah this guys is good he’s got a bunch of guy and gals he puts through competitions and they do as well as they put into it. And he doesn’t hold hands which is good because he just says it how it is . Put up or shut up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Likely, don’t do it anymore. But protein is cheap for me. I own a butcher shop.
plus I loved being 8 maybe 10% bodyfat all the time. For me it made a big difference in body composition.
Wow man that’s a dream come true. I would eat excessive amounts of beef, literally slow cooked smoker every day.

Good stuff
The one thing i would add is that, if someone was really obese and was like this for a long time. Even after losing weight, they are going to have to walk a much finer line then someone else to stay at a good bf. This usually means that they will not get away with high carb amounts for any amount of time.
High carbs for me is 250gr. This is with working construction and lifting 5 days/week. With experience, ive learned that this is more then enough to put on size. Protein is always high which is just suits me better.

yuppers.. I think carbs are very different than fat/protein in terms of how individuals respond to them.

Fat seems pretty straight forward in how we all process and use it.

Protien is pretty basic.. Only real variance is some need a bit more or less depending on their life style.

Carbs are crazy in the variance we each can handle them and even how we handle each type.

I lived with a guy who'd lump all his carbs as just carbs.. chocolate bars, rice etc.. all just counted as carbs when he did his macro's.. guy had abs all year round and eventually went pro.. Of course he would have done better by counting his carbs as fast/slow etc, but my point is someone like me can not approach carbs how he did..

The last time i got fat (20% or a little more) was 2007 and i stayed that way for almost a year before i put my fat ass back on the treadmill. When i got lean again, i had put on a good 10plus lbs since i was lean last. It was a nice surprise but being fat just isnt worth it

Crazy how some people can drop fat like nothing.. And others it takes extreme effort to start peeling it off.

I used to be able to drop fat like crazy.. Go from 300lbs to 250 in 4 months no problem.. But I think I yo yo'd too many times and I just haven't been able to drop fat like I used to for the last 10 years.. I'm like you now, it's not worth it to put any amount of fat on anymore because it happens to fast and it's too hard to get rid of it

ostmeal is higher in fiber than some of the other slow csrbs he mentions and oatmeal has positive affects on blood sugar. not all carbs are created equal.

gotta find which ones work for you.

and, not every person is looking to bulk up. so be your own measuring stick when it comes to choosing your diet to match your goals