China supply of Anavar and proviron

safarifilms

My source in China has been saying for past three months that there is no Anavar or proviron stock in China?
Any confirmation on this from your sources or is my guy full of shit

There has been a regulation on production of DHTs due to the waste it takes to produce them, It is true along with others like masteron.
Thanks for the prompt reply. Are they going to continue producing sometime or must I find another source elsewhere for raws?

I come from South Africa and it took me over a year to find this guy. Gonna be bummed if I gotta find another source somewhere else who is legit

Thanks for the prompt reply. Are they going to continue producing sometime or must I find another source elsewhere for raws?

I come from South Africa and it took me over a year to find this guy. Gonna be bummed if I gotta find another source somewhere else who is legit

There is no across the board answer

my guy will be producing them again

your guy 🤷‍♂️

only he could answer that

My source in China has been saying for past three months that there is no Anavar or proviron stock in China?
Any confirmation on this from your sources or is my guy full of shit
what your source is saying is they cant get anavar or proviron. a quick search of popular international raws dealers has both drugs on their list.

Reactions: 3ml
what your source is saying is they cant get anavar or proviron. a quick search of popular international raws dealers has both drugs on their list.

On the list but many items including var are back ordered
Dhb is also back ordered

And if things get worse you will find more items hard to find
It's a good time to stock up on your favourites