Chest pain

Yes they did. But I do not plan to continue using it. I will use it until I get steady bp then come off and use holistic medicine to continue healthy bp. I am not a fan of big Pharma and was raised using food and plants as my medicine. Pharma has its place in this word don’t get me wrong. I just think we could fix a lot of our medical issues without the use of so much drugs!

I can respect that. Just be careful. You did wind up in the hospital.

Don’t be reluctant to use 911. Paramedics can come right into your house and in most places across Canada, they can do a 12-Lead ECG right away, start necessary treatment, and bypass emerg to a cath lab if need be.

Next time you have chest pain just call. If the Paramedics think it’s nothing you won’t have to go, if they suspect anything your treatment will already be started and you’ll have the people beside you that you need if things go south.

When I was a medic there was way too many times where I was working on a Cardiac arrest and family was saying things like “he hasn’t been feeling good for a couple of days but didn’t want to call or go to the hospital”.

Glad you’re getting things looked at and sorted out now. Listen to your body when it talks to you next time. Ease up a bit and take some time to get healthy.

Update. I wanna thank everyone for the responses. I took everyone’s advice and went to emerge. My bp was 180/92 when I got to the hospital! If I had not gone I most definitely would have suffered a heart attack soon after. This experience has taught me to take bp seriously. And to not be stubborn.. especially when it comes to chest pain.
Phew! Good on ya for going man. Glad it got sorted.

Yes they did. But I do not plan to continue using it. I will use it until I get steady bp then come off and use holistic medicine to continue healthy bp. I am not a fan of big Pharma and was raised using food and plants as my medicine. Pharma has its place in this word don’t get me wrong. I just think we could fix a lot of our medical issues without the use of so much drugs!

EarthClinic.org. My go to for holistic approach. I also try to get most of my meds from nature. Pharma has its place for sure, but that is for repairs. My focus is preventive and nature and exercise do wonders to keep us in good condition so we don't require big Pharma unless absolutely necessary.

Hey guys! Happy thanksgiving, so I wanted to add that I was cruising when the chest pains started. I dropped test immediately thinking it might have something to do with it. It will be 3 weeks Wednesday that I stoped and I don’t have any symptoms of low t? Thought I’d feel somewhat different by now? Anyway I have a doc app Wednesday with some results. If everything clears I’ll jump back on.

Don’t be reluctant to use 911. Paramedics can come right into your house and in most places across Canada, they can do a 12-Lead ECG right away, start necessary treatment, and bypass emerg to a cath lab if need be.

Next time you have chest pain just call. If the Paramedics think it’s nothing you won’t have to go, if they suspect anything your treatment will already be started and you’ll have the people beside you that you need if things go south.

When I was a medic there was way too many times where I was working on a Cardiac arrest and family was saying things like “he hasn’t been feeling good for a couple of days but didn’t want to call or go to the hospital”.

Glad you’re getting things looked at and sorted out now. Listen to your body when it talks to you next time. Ease up a bit and take some time to get healthy.

Excellent post and couldn’t agree more.

I’m reading this after experiencing mild chest pain the past week or so. Been a little shortness of breath too. Feels like anxiety is playing a part too...
I’m 44 on 350mg/wk test e with 25mg Proviron ed and 2iu GH ed as well.
Just took my BP and it was 130/80 so not bad. Resting Heart Rate was 80. It used to be 50 when I was crazy cardio guy. Now I just do 30 mins a day of walking....
I’m gonna set an appointment...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m reading this after experiencing mild chest pain the past week or so. Been a little shortness of breath too. Feels like anxiety is playing a part too...
Just took my BP and it was 130/80 so not bad. Resting Heart Rate was 80. It used to be 50 when I was crazy cardio guy. Now I just do 30 mins a day of walking....

not sure how I missed this thread but if you read it the message with chest pain is to go to the ER. Medical is free in Canada and the only time I went in with chest pain I was taken back and given an EKG and chest X-ray within 30 min.
If it is anxiety, you may find out and get on the road to recovery with a doctor's referral.
Good luck

Don’t fuck around with chest pain man. It’s nothing to shrug off. Please get checked. It would be awful to lose a brother to something preventable.

Clen gives me a weird chest pain... not one that I feel is a concern, its high up, almost in my lungs as it hurts to breath deep. Similar to overexerting yourself when exercising, that feeling but won't go away. Which is strange as I thought clens legal use was to help with restricted breathing.

Last edited:
Clen gives me a weird chest pain... not one that I feel is a concern, its high up, almost in my lungs as it hurts to breath deep. Similar to overexerting yourself when exercising, except that feeling but won't go away. Which is strange as I thought clens legal use was to help with restricted breathing.

Chest pain is a side of clen. I would post the info but my go-to CPS is giving me a hard time.

Chest pain is a side of clen. I would post the info but my go-to CPS is giving me a hard time.

Thanks.. I read one article that said chest pain symptoms from clen were due to Heroin content in the clen. Seems crazy to me, I knew that heroin sometimes contained clen, but doesn't make sense to go the other way.

Clen is the WORST thing for your heart. On top of that, if youre taking a ECA stack and pre workout....jeeeesus good luck!

My heart rate goes up on a cup of coffee alone, dont need to add fuel to the fire.

Everyone is different though, some people dont feel much on clen. My wife took a few drops under the tongue and 30 min later she told me her chest felt tight and her HR was through the roof. Immediately took her off of it and tossed it.

Clen is the WORST thing for your heart. On top of that, if youre taking a ECA stack and pre workout....jeeeesus good luck!

My heart rate goes up on a cup of coffee alone, dont need to add fuel to the fire.

Everyone is different though, some people dont feel much on clen. My wife took a few drops under the tongue and 30 min later she told me her chest felt tight and her HR was through the roof. Immediately took her off of it and tossed it.

Its definitely something to start off small with. my chest pain only lasts the first 2 or 3 days, as mentioned its more of a lung thing than heart thing as far as I can tell. Nothing we put in our body should be taken lightly, I agree with you.

Its definitely something to start off small with. my chest pain only lasts the first 2 or 3 days, as mentioned its more of a lung thing than heart thing as far as I can tell. Nothing we put in our body should be taken lightly, I agree with you.
Agree 100%

I cant sit here and pretend clen is the worst and all the other pills I swallow and oil I inject is not a problem lol I try to pick the lesser of two evils I guess :p

A few months ago my BP would average around 160/85. After workouts or caffeine intake it would be 180/90 which is hypertensive crisis. I would feel very hot, red and flushed. It worried me a lot so I quit using oral AAS for good, I take fish oil, progressive men’s multi, hawthorne berry, COQ10, Celery seed Extract. I check my BP daily in the morning and this morning I was 116/ 62 with a resting heart rate of 50.

My choice was either continue using oral AAS and end up having a heart attack or taking BP meds for the rest of my life. So I dropped the orals and I’ve been fine since.

A co worker of mine was 47 and seemed fit.6 feet tall and maybe 180lbs. He dropped dead in his bathroom. Autopsy said massive heart attack.
If someone thinks something is wrong then go to the er

I was experiencing the same about 3 months ago, and went to the ER (i was on 500 ml test e per week).....

They hooked me up to the machine and said i was totally healthy....and they figured the pain i was having could be muscle related from lifting, maybe moving some ribs around.

I felt better after that....and sometimes still feel it....a bit worrisome, as you always hope they knew what they were talking about.