Chemical Mass

Damn CM was a great site. One of the few I was actually pretty active on (I was Scarface there). Laid back knowledgable forum.

This was one of the first boards I was a member.
Axio was part of Genxxl if I recall. RED Rocket was a rep. My fog is thick enough its like another life ago. I learned a ton from that board.
redrocket was never a genx rep. He may have been a wiener lover amongst other things but not a genx rep. We were bought by genx when the bought up a bunch of boards and tried to monopolize the online steroid business. Shit was too far out of hand though for that to be successful.

both 4thAd and 69eclipse were genx reps back in the day on the old genx board. Early 2000’s at least. That was long before CSB, then chemical mass, then canadianmass lol. However because they were old reps , that is why they were asked to admin the board when genx bought it out.

I wonder what ever would have happened to that place if doublewide didn’t fuck it to death and genx wasn’t being chased all over Europe by Interpol?

Nevermind if BW wasn’t executed in his sleep while fighting extradition and running with gangsters in SA…… But then he was out of the steroid game and only a club owner and real estate guy then right? 🥸😏

Ps redrocket is still wiener lover lol!

redrocket was never a genx rep. He may have been a wiener lover amongst other things but not a genx rep. We were bought by genx when the bought up a bunch of boards and tried to monopolize the online steroid business. Shit was too far out of hand though for that to be successful.

both 4thAd and 69eclipse were genx reps back in the day on the old genx board. Early 2000’s at least. That was long before CSB, then chemical mass, then canadianmass lol. However because they were old reps , that is why they were asked to admin the board when genx bought it out.

I wonder what ever would have happened to that place if doublewide didn’t fuck it to death and genx wasn’t being chased all over Europe by Interpol?

Nevermind if BW wasn’t executed in his sleep while fighting extradition and running with gangsters in SA…… But then he was out of the steroid game and only a club owner and real estate guy then right? 🥸😏

Ps redrocket is still wiener lover lol!
Right, 100 percent. My God my memory went to shit. Hahaha 69eclisp helped set me up back then. There was another guy that was pure fired rage. He was a landscaper from Florida I think. Smart as hell with gear, it was like he was a book. That wasn't DW was it? Ill message ya. Probably better. Cheers

Right, 100 percent. My God my memory went to shit. Hahaha 69eclisp helped set me up back then. There was another guy that was pure fired rage. He was a landscaper from Florida I think. Smart as hell with gear, it was like he was a book. That wasn't DW was it? Ill message ya. Probably better. Cheers
69eclipse is a good person. We kept in touch after CM was nuked from the inside. It devastated him. I haven’t spoken to him in at least a couple years now. I often wonder how he’s doing. 4th was also a good guy but distanced himself after some life decisions and just left the boards entirely. I often wonder what that fucker is up to now. It was a great ownership group whe canadianmass broke away from chemicalmass after genx buried it.

No that wouldn’t have been doublewide. He was a pretty balanced guy on the boards. He wasn’t a gear genius either. Just good connections! He got caught up in a bad way and did things that ultimately ruined the board and got himself in more trouble.

landscaper from Florida doesn’t ring a bell. Rocket helped out with scroixx at one time which may or may not ( depending on who you ask) had ties or was another off lable affiliation in some way of axio. It ultimate got busted large in the US with ties to philly PD if I remember right.

Ya budd, thats firing some memories. Seems so long ago. I think I remember Asad and why I have what I do. Good times. 😄

Resurrecting this one…. Good old memories. My first home board.

Anyone ever hear from 69 or 4th again?

Resurrecting this one…. Good old memories. My first home board.

Anyone ever hear from 69 or 4th again?
Not at all. 4th disappeared when he found a new girl a long lobg time ago....he never came back to the boards. Basically just walked away from everything.

69 and I used to speak often. He had a bunch of personal stuff going on and we just drifted and havent spoken in a very long time. He was devastated over how CM got nuked. We kept in touch for quite a while after, but ultimately without having the board to run and with so much other stuff going on, life just got in the way. He was on a good path though (I think 4th was too) so i hope thwyre both doing well.

Not at all. 4th disappeared when he found a new girl a long lobg time ago....he never came back to the boards. Basically just walked away from everything.

69 and I used to speak often. He had a bunch of personal stuff going on and we just drifted and havent spoken in a very long time. He was devastated over how CM got nuked. We kept in touch for quite a while after, but ultimately without having the board to run and with so much other stuff going on, life just got in the way. He was on a good path though (I think 4th was too) so i hope thwyre both doing well.
Didn’t 69 own a contracting or construction company or something like that.

Last edited:
Ah, Cmass! I sure liked that place, a bit too much. Funny to read the comments here about me!

Was "cheese steak" there? I remember this one dude who got a bunch of members to send him free stuff. He went on HRT, then was using way too much gear considering his dedication or limited knowledge for well.... Everything. I used to give him a lot of shit and it was all more than deserved. Seeing his pics and posts was nothing more than a massive cringe compilation. But I love cringe. Love/hate affair. You're partially embarassed for them, make fun of them but hope they stick around for your amusement.

That time he was giving dating advice was just epic. Anyway, don't wanna talk about too much if I'm mixing him up with another forum. Maybe it was "canadianbodyduilding" or something like that?

Anyway, I liked the black and green layout colors of Cmass. Had a hardcore feel, sure brought out the animal in me!
That was CBB