Cheese as a significant source of protein??

I never worry about fat or cholesterol from cheese. Im not eating it for a source of protein thou. I add cheese to everything and dont think I would ever cut it out. If you guys ever see beer cheese give it a try.. its so salty. One of my favorite snacks.

024E202C-C367-4304-B76D-468E45D2BD72.png
Although not nearly as tasty nor as pure as real cheese, these processed ass fat free cheese slices have 4g protein and 3g carb per slice. Personally use them as a substitution for real cheese but can fully see how they could be super unhealthy as they’re so processed

View attachment 39651
Although not nearly as tasty nor as pure as real cheese, these processed ass fat free cheese slices have 4g protein and 3g carb per slice. Personally use them as a substitution for real cheese but can fully see how they could be super unhealthy as they’re so processed
I still put a slice of these folded twice in my cheese plate of 6-9 different types of cheese when I’m having a cheesy day. Most days are cheesy days nowadays. I miss reuniting them with their best friend........bread lol 😂

I still put a slice of these folded twice in my cheese plate of 6-9 different types of cheese when I’m having a cheesy day. Most days are cheesy days nowadays. I miss reuniting them with their best friend........bread lol 😂
Mmmmm Italian garlic bread with triple cheese