Cervix / female pain

Joshinround

Trusted Member
When my gf takes anavar she get cramps and bloat from cervix possibly. Is this a common thing for females.? Thank you for your responses. Happy to be back

Sent from my SM-G991W using Tapatalk

When my gf takes anavar she get cramps and bloat from cervix possibly. Is this a common thing for females.? Thank you for your responses. Happy to be back

Cervix pain is not something to ignore unless she is going thru menopause, because things shift.
Go to the doctor and get it checked out.

my wife only got acne and wanted to flex all the time.

I have taken Anavar in the past and I’ve never had this symptom. I would definitely suggest for her to go to the doctor and get that checked out right away.

From reading online it’s very common for Anavar give upset stomach and from reading the response, it says try to take Anavar with protein shake or a meal.

Last edited:
I have taken Anavar in the past and I’ve never had this symptom. I would definitely suggest for her to go to the doctor and get that checked out right away.

From reading online it’s very common for Anavar give upset stomach and from reading the response, it says try to take Anavar with protein shake or a meal.
She feels more like it's menstrual cramps. She stopped the var and it stopped. She is going to see the Dr about it for sure. Was curious to see if anyone else had similar issues