Cedric passed

My work did the same thing to me. Made it mandatory then reversed there decision 👎

RIP Cedric, a beast of a man with a solid future in commentating after he retired. So sorry to see this occur, YET AGAIN!!

Did you miss the first half of this thread?
Next topic...
LOL, there's nothing in first half of thread....Just little hints...
We just see the big names dying, in BB...What about all the unknowns, 2 of my friends, great health, last 2 weeks...Died in their sleep heart failure. 34 and 29 yrs old provincial level and very healthy,, absolute non abusers.
Look at hockey, tennis, basketball, referees. There are many of these exact deaths in many sports currently. I see a vast majority in June to October last year.

The one thing i am confused about. Who is tracking this all covertly, waiting to bring it out soon. I sure hope someone does and quick....
I ceased speaking about the jab as 90 % of folks are jabbed and i just upset anyone that has been and i totally get it, i mean no disrespect in saying all of this. It pains me to see it going on and on....

Being a bodybuilder doesn't make them special when it comes to the trend here. Makes me laugh at the panic/ paranoia in the fitness industry to screen everything and rush to being "healthy". Cool do your checks and stuff that you should be doing anyways, but they're doing it for the wrong reasons. It's the jab, it's always been the jab. It'll all come out when its convenient to come out... break your leg, sell you the crutches.

Attachments

• FQZWCnfVUAADT63.jpg
    FQZWCnfVUAADT63.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 10
  • FQZWCnfVkAIQGJk.jpg
    FQZWCnfVkAIQGJk.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 10
L
Being a bodybuilder doesn't make them special when it comes to the trend here. Makes me laugh at the panic/ paranoia in the fitness industry to screen everything and rush to being "healthy". Cool do your checks and stuff that you should be doing anyways, but they're doing it for the wrong reasons. It's the jab, it's always been the jab. It'll all come out when its convenient to come out... break your leg, sell you the crutches.
they will soon be selling fertility medication and heart medication to fix the vaccine issues.