CBD Tea for sleep.

Coloneljbone84

Trusted Member
Does anyone use a cbd tea for sleep? If so what would you recommend? Or other cbd products that have been helpful for sleep.

Would prefer a warm beverage.....winters in Canada ya know lol

I don't think the delivery method matters much. I found capsules the last time i was at the store. Juat like fish oil caps. They had brownies you cook in the microwave. Just about every type of candy you can imagine. I would just take a couple capsules and have a tea..lol

I used to just put the oil under my tongue. It helps to calm you till you get used to it and then it does nothing, lol. Well for me anyways

This.
After a while you get used to it and then you need to up the dose, and again and again.
Soon you are just getting high and getting anxiety attacks in your sleep lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think CBD does a whole lot for sleeping..

My wife absolutely swore up and down it was the best thing ever for her. She has diagnosed anxiety and has a very hard time shutting off her thoughts so she can sleep. Again, swore up and down it was the best thing for her. She took it every single night for 2 years. 2 months ago she forgot to take it a few times and realized it might not be doing anything for her. So she purposely ddn't take it.. Now she says she's pretty sure it wasn't doing anything.

Placebo effect is huge in people with anxiety, but my point is, it's not all that great from our experiences.. I did try it a bunch of times based on wife's recomendation but i felt nothing.

This likely goes against a lot of ppl's beliefs, but I will take one short puff of pot most nights before bed. I have a pot pen (sort of looks like vap pen). One or two short pulls on that before bed and I relax, but not get high and sleep great. I was told the pen would last on average of 1-3 weeks for the avergae pot smoker.. Mine has lasted 9 months and is almost out.

My wife absolutely swore up and down it was the best thing ever for her. She has diagnosed anxiety and has a very hard time shutting off her thoughts so she can sleep. Again, swore up and down it was the best thing for her. She took it every single night for 2 years. 2 months ago she forgot to take it a few times and realized it might not be doing anything for her. So she purposely ddn't take it.. Now she says she's pretty sure it wasn't doing anything.

Placebo effect is huge in people with anxiety, but my point is, it's not all that great from our experiences.. I did try it a bunch of times based on wife's recomendation but i felt nothing.

This likely goes against a lot of ppl's beliefs, but I will take one short puff of pot most nights before bed. I have a pot pen (sort of looks like vap pen). One or two short pulls on that before bed and I relax, but not get high and sleep great. I was told the pen would last on average of 1-3 weeks for the avergae pot smoker.. Mine has lasted 9 months and is almost out.
If your a regular smoker, cbd might not do much for you. When I was on it heavy even the strong thc and cbd edibles did nothing for me. You really need to find your sweet spot and you will have to keep increasing the dose imo to get the same effect.

If your a regular smoker, cbd might not do much for you. When I was on it heavy even the strong thc and cbd edibles did nothing for me. You really need to find your sweet spot and you will have to keep increasing the dose imo to get the same effect.

I've heard this before as well. I don't consider myself a heavy smoker. Regular yes, but it takes me almost a year to smoke 3 or 4 grams lol.. I don't have any tolerance to THC.

I've heard this before as well. I don't consider myself a heavy smoker. Regular yes, but it takes me almost a year to smoke 3 or 4 grams lol.. I don't have any tolerance to THC.
Even just the cbd. If your wife took the same dose for 2 years I highly doubt it would do much

I mix my CBD oil with thc oil to sleep. So kinda like what you do, enough to calm you but not enough thc to really get me high.
I only have a limited supply so I use it only when I really can’t sleep.

My main sleeping place is the basement if I wake at 2 am wired and wide awake. I go down there, turn on my heat blanket, the tv which is very dim and watch something boring. Right now it’s guys exploring old closed mines.

Are there effective CDB preparations that do not contain thc ? I cannot afford to fail a drug test....

Are there effective CDB preparations that do not contain thc ? I cannot afford to fail a drug test....
I'm interested in a response to this, as well. I can't tolerate every tiny amounts of THC (even 3mg gummies do awful things to me, mentally).

But I'm interested in trying a CBD only preparation to help deal with some sleep issues.

But, @CdnRgr - even most of the "guaranteed" products, directly from our government, will contain a tiny bit of THC - unless they're purified by a pharmaceutical company, and sold through a pharmacy with a prescription. Even very low %'s of THC could be enough to pop you positive for metabolites, depending on when you're tested. And separating THC from CBD is not something you can do in your kitchen, either.

But, @CdnRgr - even most of the "guaranteed" products, directly from our government, will contain a tiny bit of THC - unless they're purified by a pharmaceutical company, and sold through a pharmacy with a prescription. Even very low %'s of THC could be enough to pop you positive for metabolites, depending on when you're tested. And separating THC from CBD is not something you can do in your kitchen, either.
That is what I figured, I myself completely dislike the effects of THC as well as having random drug testing...simply not worth the risk the way I see it

That is what I figured, I myself completely dislike the effects of THC as well as having random drug testing...simply not worth the risk the way I see it
I actually went out this morning and picked up a gram of pure CBD isolate (CBD 97.5-99.00% | 975.00-990.00mg/g) to dissolve in 63% ethanol, and even 50mg was both underwhelming and overwhelming at the same time. I'm not a fan at all - though, I got some serious GI side effects from its consumption, which is common, but not universal. YMMV.

But, even that isolate powder can contain up to 25mg THC/g. That'd still be enough to pop you positive on a 6 or 9 panel urine test, if you consumed it within a few days of testing... If sleep is your issue, you'd be better off telling your Dr you've got restless legs, and ask for an ultra-low dose Gabapentin Rx; 200-300mg once daily, before bed. (Steer them away from an Rx ropinirole or pramipexole).

Last edited:
But, even that isolate powder can contain up to 25mg THC/g.
I'm not sure where you heard this, but cbd isolate contains 0 THC. At least if you're buying from a reputable source. Just because it's 97.5% does not mean the other 2.5% is THC. I'm actually looking at a lab analysis now of one testing at 99.2% purity, all other Cannabinoids are showing ND (Not Detected)

Well my wife told me the other day that she didnt' thnk the CBD did much for her since when she stopped taking it, she didn't notice anything, but she started taking it agan about 4 days ago.. She told me she thinks it helps her sleep.. I asked in what way?.. She told me when she uses CBD her dreams have less anxiety in them.. she said without the CDB her dreams are her being chased, her put in bad situations, her not being abel to do something she needs to etc.. When she started the CBD again she said her dreams were more peaceful, no anxiety in them etc.. She lieks her dreams again now..

My wife suffers from mild to sometimes severe anxiety. Anytime her anxiety acts up, its super important for her to get a good nights sleep. Often that will aliviate a ton of the anxiety.. If she has anxiety and can't get a good restful sleep, the anxiety is much worse the next day which makes the next night even harder to get a good nights sleep and makes the next day ever worse. HEr brain will not turn off when she's trying to sleep and going through anxiety.. even if she can fall asleep, its not good sleep.

Point being, anything she can do to ensure good sleep is worth the money.. And I do think there is merit to building tolerence to CBD. Can't stya on the same dose forever with no brea and have it work the same..

Interestingly enough.. I went with my wife today when she went to see her pshycologist (therapist). She told us about a lot of her paitents using CBD for anxiety and pain. She says often they get on CBD (prescription sometimes) and never come back to her. She said they will use it not just at night for sleep, but during the day.

My wife has onyl used the no THC CBD and never during the day.. Shes going to try it during the day next time she's stressed.

Well my wife told me the other day that she didnt' thnk the CBD did much for her since when she stopped taking it, she didn't notice anything, but she started taking it agan about 4 days ago.. She told me she thinks it helps her sleep.. I asked in what way?.. She told me when she uses CBD her dreams have less anxiety in them.. she said without the CDB her dreams are her being chased, her put in bad situations, her not being abel to do something she needs to etc.. When she started the CBD again she said her dreams were more peaceful, no anxiety in them etc.. She lieks her dreams again now..

My wife suffers from mild to sometimes severe anxiety. Anytime her anxiety acts up, its super important for her to get a good nights sleep. Often that will aliviate a ton of the anxiety.. If she has anxiety and can't get a good restful sleep, the anxiety is much worse the next day which makes the next night even harder to get a good nights sleep and makes the next day ever worse. HEr brain will not turn off when she's trying to sleep and going through anxiety.. even if she can fall asleep, its not good sleep.

Point being, anything she can do to ensure good sleep is worth the money.. And I do think there is merit to building tolerence to CBD. Can't stya on the same dose forever with no brea and have it work the same..

Interestingly enough.. I went with my wife today when she went to see her pshycologist (therapist). She told us about a lot of her paitents using CBD for anxiety and pain. She says often they get on CBD (prescription sometimes) and never come back to her. She said they will use it not just at night for sleep, but during the day.

My wife has onyl used the no THC CBD and never during the day.. Shes going to try it during the day next time she's stressed.
CBD by its self has low effect

If you get a full spectrum tincture
CBD plus CBV plus CBG equals big time results

fact if you add CBN you will sleep like a dead horse

This is the hard to to synthesize
Because it’s only made from taking THCE exposing it to temperature and UV light which converts it into CBN

So if you want your cannabis to stay the way it was intended to be when a boy purchased either a sativa or pure Indica

And you don’t want it to make you drousy

Couch lock

Can you use the word or hear the word coach lock in a strange description that usually signifies it has a natural percentage that converts to CBN before the plant and the actual female flowers are within the right rightness to harvest

keep it in a jar with these moisture regulators it’ll keep it at a of perfect 65% humidity
in the jar which is roughly 10 to 11% moisture content in the grass

that will make it burn at an optimum temperature
so you get full utilization out of each product
better efficiency
it won’t run Like a fire crack wick
or burn your throat

$6 for the RH pad
Mason Jar
It will stay fresh for 2year

No actually I’ll put you into true rem
sleep

Most people in the CBD game can’t grow efficiently to compete with the big boys and big Pharma so they buy CBD isolate in bulk

Please understand anything you buy in an edible that was made from oil cannabinoids
Oil products have 1.8%. bioavailability
smoking increases to
30% of bioavailability
I’ve injection is 100% bio availability

This is not an option but just used as a form
Of relativity
but there’s no possible way to inject so we use nano emulsion technology to make the particles so small that they will not separate in water

now we have water-based cannabinoid

which have a bio availability of 87% the onset is five minutes and duration is three hours
hence we will put you to sleep but no hangover

when you take a 10 Oil products have 1.8% bioavailability

Meaning you pay for 10!mg but only get 1.8 mg
way to inject so we use nanotechnology to make the particles so small that they will not separate in water based now we have water-based cannabinoids which have a bioavailability of 87% the onset is five minutes and duration is three hours hence we will put you to sleep but no hangover when you take a 10 mg
Gummy you’re only getting 1.5 mg and truly most of the sex from pure CBD is placebo but it doesn’t matter why it works as long as it works but get your voice to try a full spectrum meaning that it’s not just CBD and if it’s for a sweep or in general health take chlorophyl with it

THC is definitely affects the mind but for general health we now can create THCA
If you have the proper equipment during processing where extraction does not heat the materials because all the fresh plant is THC ate it turns into T3 to combustion when it hits 405°F so most edibles are what we called the box away if you have the proper equipment during processing where extraction does not heat the materials because all the fresh plant is THC ate it turns in the T3 to combustion when it hits 405°F so most edibles are what we call
I’ve been decarboxylated

Meaning that he did the oil to around 120° for 15 minutes or so and it converts the TCA into THC so when you ingest it it works ingesting THC heels conditions it’s just a fact they kicked Rick Smith out of Canada because he was healing cancer with it cancer is not a disease that’s true disease is a definition made by the government cancer is a state of malnutrition

Meaning
The oil was heated 120° For
15 minutes or so and it converts the thca into THC so when you ingested it works
ingesting THC heals conditions

Smiling treats symptoms

it’s a fact

Hell they they kicked Rick Smith out of Canada because he was healing cancer with it

cancer is not a
disease is a fda defintion

made by the government

cancer is a state of malnutrition

Cheers

The thca wont get your wife high
Cbd on its own is not natural

To be truthful is a dishonest product

Way to pricy

You see anew line up hit the market soon

It will have

CBD
CBV
and CBG

At a cost afford treatment

the avg cbd from the big players in cbd
Charge79$ for 1500 mg

This is a sin
Profiteers

If you have a LP license as they do
You can purchase it in bulk at
$600kg

If oil bAse cannabioid aprope dose is 100 mg
As your only absorbing 18 mg

Even at dose is at 200 mg wont make you freak out
It will just decrease inflammation significantly

So keep you eyes peeked

They is a new line up coming called gummies drops

This way one can legally packed 10,000 mg per package
There is a limit on gummies at 10 mg

Which comes from disinformation underground labs or make it in the states and when they were using THC which has a great hallucinogenic effects on the brain they didn’t know how to dodge the products because they weren’t quantifying the doors in oil they were using a calculation based off a test potency of the flower so handsome 2030 and 50 mg THC was actually two and 300 mg

which comes from disinformation underground labs are making in the states and when they were using THC which has a great hallucinogenic effect on the brain they didn’t know how to does the products because they weren’t quantifying the doors in oil they were using a calculation based off a test potency of the flower so handsome 2030 and 50 mg THC was actually two and 300 mg That would be out smoking a full one ground joints at 30% THC know when you ingest it it really takes you for the terrifying loop if it’s not when you expect but CBD is not listening jetting it doesn’t affect the mind but the government didn’t understand when they made the cannabis act and put a cap on at 10% per gummy but if you buy it in liquid form you can as the distributor can put in his many milligrams does he want

that would be a smoking a full one ground joint at 30% THC know when you ingest it it really takes you for the terrifying loop if it’s not when you expect but CBD is like loosening jetting it doesn’t affect the mind but the government didn’t understand when they made the cannabis act and put a cap on at 10% per gummy but if you buy it in liquid form you can as the distributor can you put in as many milligrams as you want obviously for profiteers they’re not gonna put in 5000 mg or 1000 mg of water soluble cannabinoid‘s because not would be too expensive because they’re charging but they can not when they should there will be coming out a 1500 mg product line that’s going to be nine dollars

Per 1500 mg vial

Its water soluble
With serious accurate dosing Dobbers

1500 mg viL
That can dose 10 - 50 mg
Cost to produce

Just
CBD
CBG
CBV

Is near free

1 kg if you buy 100 of them is $600.01 kilogram has 1,000,000 mg in it 1 million divided into 600 gives you .0006 cents per milligram

That $.90 per 1500 mg

Just materisl
Dropper bitter and health Canada compliance dropper

As $.30

As .0005 cents to turn I into Nano emulsion bade and water cannabinoid Equipment

$70,000 usd equipment with a 7 year shelf life

See why a call the profiterrs

Fukin. greedy bastards

Total cost to produce a retail ready
1500 mg dose
Is $1.50 max

1500 mg of water soluble cannabinoids is 87%
Is like getting
like have 1305 mg that absorb
For $12 retail

$12?tetsil is a massive net profit

Essential allowing ailments to be treated due to affordability leaving you free to purchase recreational product

The edible gummies 1500 mg
Oil based cannabinoids
You only get 195 mg
For $79

Last edited: