CBD Questions

SaltyDawg

Trusted Member
Hi members , I have no experience with CBD , I have some questions, How effective is CBD at reducing inflammation? Does it have a positive impact on a better quality of sleep ? And is this something I can use during the day and still be able to function normally? My Doctor had me on a substantial dose of morphine for pain but it wears off at points in the day and night , I’m not comfortable in the thought of taking more pills or increased dose as I don’t want to get an addiction while I battle this condition I have. Any information will be very much appreciated. Thank You ! SaltyDawg.

My only experience is wife my wife who has MS, which is autoimmune and thus inflammation. She tried the pure CBD drops to start and they helped a little but got much better results when THC was present. I want to say the ratio is like 25 or 30 to 1 so very minimal but seems to have a synergistic effect.

CBD is good for minor inflammation, not likely a replacement for morphine. The standard dosage is 25 mg at a time. People with PTSD and other significant anxiety disorders Typically recommended to take 25 mg three times per day. It is non-psychoactive so does not affect how you function when Awake

As for sleep, CBD is good at getting you and keeping you in rem sleep longer but doesn’t necessarily help you fall to sleep

@flexappeal is correct, 25:1 ratio is most effective

My personal experience is that vaping it is far more effective than oils.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
See I’m afraid of the narcotics even taking them as prescribed, The area I’m in I see a lot of opioid addiction and what it does to peoples lives and I can’t end up that way with a family I care so much about, I see the lengths those people go through to get those drugs and the toll it takes on them , That is why I want to try adding CBD as an alternative to increased dose of the hard morphine I’m on.

I don’t smoke cigarettes or marijuana so smoking isn’t an option for me so my methods of ingestion are fairly limited.

Cbd is good but it’s not complete. Any good cbd product will have thc or thca in it as well as cbn. You want the full spectrum to get the best results. If you don’t want to get “high” don’t smoke the bud. Take a high cbd strain that still has thca and cbn in it and just blend it into smoothies or tea.

thca is what thc is before it is decarboxylated. Which is the chemical process of adding enough heat to change thca to thc. So smoking will get you “high” but eating raw bud won’t. It will give you all the health benefits without the high.

No proof of this but it was said that bruce lee used to chew the bud for head aches. Instead of taking pain killers. Even of he didn’t it still works lol.