CB official Asian Thread.

You walk up to your door go to insert the key, but notice the lock has been punched out. "What the hell is this?" you say as you slowly and cautiously open the door. "Hello? show yourselves!" but there is no answer. You notice something in the air.. sniff sniff.. "prada"...sniiiff.. "candy?" .. "what the fuck?" the smell gets stronger as you get closer to your bedroom. The door is closed. You never close the door.. Breathing heavy, heart pumping you start to count down.... 3...2..1.. You throw the door open only to find this on your bed staring at you intently. What do you do?

View attachment 4975

Run man! Run away! She's obviously a dragon in her saucy Asian body.

Okay well maybe screw her BUT THEN RUN BEFORE SHE TURNS AND EATS YOU!@!

You walk up to your door go to insert the key, but notice the lock has been punched out. "What the hell is this?" you say as you slowly and cautiously open the door. "Hello? show yourselves!" but there is no answer. You notice something in the air.. sniff sniff.. "prada"...sniiiff.. "candy?" .. "what the fuck?" the smell gets stronger as you get closer to your bedroom. The door is closed. You never close the door.. Breathing heavy, heart pumping you start to count down.... 3...2..1.. You throw the door open only to find this on your bed staring at you intently. What do you do?

View attachment 4975

e3e.gif

😛

292845_02big.jpg

292845_08big.jpg

292845_09big.jpg

292845_12big.jpg

292845_14big.jpg

292845_15big.jpg

I bet those are cheap in Bangkok, prob get a surprise bonus with it!!!
Too be single though and just tap anything you wanted............

FYI: that's Alina Li. Search her videos anywhere. Here's a really good 3-some one with her and Jayden Lee. I've never made it to the end, not once 😌

4608586_007_2ad1.jpg

4608586_009_df18.jpg

4608586_013_00a7.jpg

4608586_016_1e74.jpg

the one and only thread I cant resist clicking on and that never fails to cheer me up.

@WinnipegMuscle you are doing the lords work 🙏😇

and why dont my nurses at the hospital look like this? lifes simply not fair