CB 2021-22 NFL Pool

I tried to login, got in and it said i wasnt invited to the league..lol. oh well
Do you have multiple accounts cheapy? You have a team. It would have used the account you used last year as everyone who was already in the league was automatically invited when the league was initiated.

can you check and see if you can find the cheapshots team linked to your account and let me know.

Do you have multiple accounts cheapy? You have a team. It would have used the account you used last year as everyone who was already in the league was automatically invited when the league was initiated.

can you check and see if you can find the cheapshots team linked to your account and let me know.
Most likely I do cause I had a couple old hockey accounts

I missed the draft except for the last few pics but to my surprise it still auto drafted me a team. Yahoo gave my team a rating of a B! Lol

Most likely I do cause I had a couple old hockey accounts
Or worse the ghost team wins the league.
It’s possible that happens. Not sure if yahoo plugs in players etc in that case.

I was thinking of that and if this is the way it went then we would have to draw for the prizes.

I need you guys to cast a vote, not just go along…. Please.

saying that, even though I missed the draft for the most part…. I kinda like my team… well pieces of it.

I’d prefer to not have to re draft but I think my votes says redraft. It’s pretty fucked as it stands now.

Again especially if cheapshot can’t access his team!

we will have to make a decision by 6est tomorrow. That would mean draft on Wednesday…. If I can get one.

please post up your votes!!!!!!!!

Yeah sorry for the mix uo l I registered through daughters accunt but have no idea how to access the other ..I created the yahoo email last year just for,the pool

@WinnipegMuscle I like my team too but there will be more players in the mix and we need to get rid of unmanaged teams. If someone has 3 games against potential unmanaged teams that should be 3 wins. Or the unmanaged team wins the pool.

Got lucky!!!!

draft is now set for Wednesday night at 21:00 est.

be there or be square. I’ve deleted the king56 team. We are now at 10 teams….. so as long as @King56 doesn’t go adding 13 extra teams so he can ensure he drafts Blake Bortles we should be good to go.

My apologies folks. Sorry for the fuckery! I should have been more present that day to ensure things went smoothly.

@Cumminstech2
@King56
@flexappeal
@The Old Guy
@A.B
@Cheapshot
@WinnipegMuscle
@OntarioMuscle101
@SHREDZEPPELIN