Cat pictures

I think I’m going insane because I have all this crazy stuff happening in my life right now with the house falling apart I have $6,000 in repairs to do & insurance only gave me 2,000 and I’m juggling learning the laws to go after a big corporation that has been corrupted, volunteering, working, still trying to keep up with the gym all on top of my health with bone disintegration. I have contractors coming from left to right some of them are even ripping off my house even worse it’s crazy! lol 😂 seriously it’s been crazy!
Well you know all of us here are sending positive vibes your way.
Just take it one day at a time, don't try to think too far ahead. Focus on one issue/problem and don't let everything at once overwhelm you.
Take time to do things that bring you peace/comfort/joy. Even if it is little things.
Remember there are a lot of people here that care. It is a tight community.
Positive thought, positive vibes.
The things you can control or fix.. work at. The things out of your control, well don't turn to despair worrying about things you can't control.
Never forget you have a lot of friends here!!!
Cheers!!

Well the cat situation seems to be going very well she stays outside unless the weather is bad. She has bed out there and she comes up to the window & meow’s when she gets hungry it seems like this system has been working out perfectly for both of us lol I still gave her plenty of attention and love ❤️
1602964527160.png

I just wiped out one my cats yesterday. Hanging out in the engine bay when I turned the command start on. Wife not to happy she liked that one apparently it was a rare colour coding I dont remember name of it.
I had a buddy who’s cat lost it’s tail that way.

Today I ordered a heating outdoor home for Miss Princess I hope she likes it 😍 for this winter. I am thinking to rename her as koshka in Russian translation of a cat.

736D10F2-E20C-49E1-8EE1-1EA6048C7112.jpeg

Last edited:
Came home to these two guys today. Apparently while the wife was out for coffee at tim Hortons she witnessed someone just leavea box on the sidewalk by the entrance and yah two cats in there.

Attachments

• 20201029_201838_compress61.jpg
    20201029_201838_compress61.jpg
    340 KB · Views: 2
Came home to these two guys today. Apparently while the wife was out for coffee at tim Hortons she witnessed someone just leavea box on the sidewalk by the entrance and yah two cats in there.
That’s so sad I hope you help them, or at least if you don’t want them find them a decent home. Very cute kittens.

That’s so sad I hope you help them, or at least if you don’t want them find them a decent home. Very cute kittens.
Yah its pretty disgusting how people can just abandon animals so easily. They will stay with me till the end of their lives now, couple days in the house and then be introduced into the rest of the pride outside.